Mass Effect Series

Lex

Administrator
Looking great IMO, I'm excited about speccing out a character to my liking from all the available abilities. Biotic charge is a must - I always wanted to try a class that was half vanguard half infiltrator and now I can (I enjoy the dichotomy).

Correct me if I'm wrong - have they removed SMG's? When he was listing weapon types he didn't mention them. A little disappointing because SMG's are my weapon of choice in ME but not a dealbreaker or anything.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
They've taken Thane from me too!?

Fuck this game. The feckin' grief :'(

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oooh new alien race as a teammate. I'm hoping that's 3 females and 3 males.

Wonder if you can romance new alien and Krogan >.>

NATALIE DORMER YAY :reptar:
And... okay I'm just going to say it. I don't find Peebee very attractive for an asari. :closedmonster: Liara was like pretty sexy but, I dunno. It's the personality anyways that'll influence my opinion of their looks, but right now, eh.... :wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If I have to blow up another system to romance Natalie Dormer just tell me which one.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
If I have to blow up another system to romance Natalie Dormer just tell me which one.

Probably no systems, she just wants to play doctor :awesome:

Or maybe she would rather blow your system :wacky:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^"She sort of has a crush on the Krogan"

Can I have this game now pls

I already like the sound of her character.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I want an N7 jacket, those things are aaaaah<3
Saw a dude wearing one last year at a brewfest, I almost complimented his choice of wear but wasn't quite bold enough to. XD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The doctor can dissect me anytime she wants. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I just heard Keythe Farley (Thane's VA) talk into a microphone with his sexy Thane voice, play the chocobo theme on a ukulele, and mimic the XV cast. My life has been vastly improved.

(He's a guest on the Loud Annoying Twitch stream tonight)

Top Bottom