Mass Effect Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People have been crying about it by the assload though.

As long as it's just co-op, and maybe something like horde mode, shit will be fine.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
People have been crying about it by the assload though.

As long as it's just co-op, and maybe something like horde mode, shit will be fine.

I've noticed ME fans as a group think the status quo is sacred, and bitch about every single change. ME2 is better in pretty much every way than 1 and all they say is OMG I can't spend 4 hours omnigelling all my useless crap anymore BAAAAAAAAAWWWW

TheHammerOf...JUSTICE

Pro Adventurer
I'd prefer it if instead of adding co op elements to Mass Effect 3 instead they make a side game to the series similar to an instanced MMO (you and your party members enter into a seperate server for missions/exploring) but without point and click combat instead they stick with the traditional ME style of third person combat. They could even have vs/arena options in this MMO.

Just imagine picking and customizing your own character between any of the major races in this game. Not to mention getting your own ship and exploring the galaxy with your own crew of badasses. It would be one of the most bad ass MMO's ever.

The mass effect universe is pretty much perfect for MMO format. So much potential for storyline development not to mention the individual cultures of each race.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I hate MMOs. That is all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That is also no excuse for us not having co-op in the next game.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
MMO Does fit the series quite well but they'd never be able to do it well enough to fit the Mass Effect title. If you want a space MMO I suggest playing the incoming star wars one.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Ok, so I just beat ME2, never played ME1 (Not for lack of trying mind you) and I think it may be my new favourite game. Its soundtrack is definetely my new favourite, hands down.

I especially enjoyed the final mission. Its the most epic one I've seen in years.

Still, would have liked it a little longer.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The last mission was the only bit i didn't particularly like.
Well that's partially true, i just didn't enjoy the main boss of the game.
Something i can take out with a sniper rifle to a weak point when its meant to be a tricky moment is far from "hard" in my book.
I did enjoy the picking members from your entire squad for each relevant situation though.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The last mission could have benefited from being a bit longer and yeah a bit more of a boss fight but in all honesty its the closest a final missions come to perfection in forever.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Ok, so I just beat ME2, never played ME1 (Not for lack of trying mind you) and I think it may be my new favourite game. Its soundtrack is definetely my new favourite, hands down.

I especially enjoyed the final mission. Its the most epic one I've seen in years.

Still, would have liked it a little longer.

play the first one you queer

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
For the record Mass Effect 2 is my favourite game on this gen console and I hated ME1.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
PC version is terrible. I know because I own it. :awesome: It glitches constantly, assuming you do get it running and can shut a computer down even if it has fantastic specs.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You can't get a refund? Failing that I suggest you contact Bioware for helps

Top Bottom