Mass Effect Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
PC version is terrible. I know because I own it. :awesome: It glitches constantly, assuming you do get it running and can shut a computer down even if it has fantastic specs.

I never had any probs with it myself :/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I never had any probs with it myself :/
Seriously? My PC is great, has a fantastic video and sound card, all the drivers loaded, dual core processor, a terabyte of memory, and it can play Crysis on max graphics, but it just WILL NOT play Mass Effect 1 for any more than 5 minutes.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The last mission could have benefited from being a bit longer and yeah a bit more of a boss fight but in all honesty its the closest a final missions come to perfection in forever.

ME2 >>> ME1 in almost every way - except for the final missions. The Battle of the Citadel is untouchable and might be the best sequence in gaming history.

Holy shit. That music during Sovereign's last stand... I need Kleenex. Not sure whether to cry or ejaculate but I need Kleenex.

Not saying ME2's last mission isn't badass by any stretch but ME1's is perfect IMO.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The sequence and the cutscenes I'll probably agree with you there.

On the other hand the 'Suicide Mission' was the most Immersive thing I've ever played.
After my first character died I was actually paying more attention to a game I'd ever done before, literally willing my very loved characters to stay alive

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I still don't get what was oh so terrible about ME1. It wasn't better than ME2, but it was a damn good game.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
See, I thought the ME1 final mission was incredible to play as well. Listening to Vigil, the last voice of the Protheans... that scene just felt unreal... then crashing and charging through the trench and the Conduit, fighting all the way up the SIDE of the Presidium through Krogan and Geth, then an epic showdown right in the middle of the council chambers. All the while hell is breaking loose outside as the Alliance comes to save the day.

The suicide mission is very cool though. It has amazing music.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Oh yeah dont get me wrong that mission was great. I personally didn't like ME1 much at all but that mission was in many cases the redeeming factor. It did feel like an epic battle as opposed to an isolated fight.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
FFFFFFFFFFFF I WANT GARRUS AND TALI ACTION FIGURES :C

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also: "Lair of the Shadow Broker has been revealed, the next installment in Mass Effect 2 DLC! Team up with an old friend, Liara T'Soni and take down the evil Shadow Broker once and for all!"

Yeah, because everyone on the internet didn't see this shit coming a month ago.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
BLASTO: HANAR SPECTRE

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yea there are no plans for a release of the first game, which is retarded. Makes the release almost pointless.

I played ME2 before ME1, but after I went back and then took my character through... I mean... you miss so much of the game if you don't have a ME1 save file. Are they going to change the defaults? Or give you more options before you start the game?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I remember reading that ME2 has over 100 plot hooks from the first game. That's a lot of shit to miss out on.

The worst part is, most of it is just missing. When I did my 'default' playthrough, sure, some choices were made, but most were just non-existent.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The worst part is, most of it is just missing. When I did my 'default' playthrough, sure, some choices were made, but most were just non-existent.

Yeah, entire characters will be missing, events completely ignored, and dozens of lines of dialogue will go unexperienced.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I went and done 3 new ME1 games just to see what effect it has on the second.
Best change ever being if you choose to let the council die, everyone in the galaxy hates you :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I went and done 3 new ME1 games just to see what effect it has on the second.
Best change ever being if you choose to let the council die, everyone in the galaxy hates you :monster:

Yeah, like I've told alex before, they say "human" like they're calling you a nigger.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Pretty much.

"You let the entire council die so that humans could gain some power"

Well actually i let them all die because they were politically incompetant and i sought to save the colony as opposed to a ship :monster:

Top Bottom