Mass Effect Series

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've made a tonne of ME2 playthroughs just so I can pick and choose when it comes to ME3.

1. Mshep Sentinal (playthrough from ME1). Relationship with Jack, but she's the sole one to die. Haungh.
2. Mshep Soldier. Nobody dies. Relationship with TALI ZORAH VAS NORMANDY.
3. Fshep Vanguard. Legion dies.
4. Mshep Adept . Crew dies/Garrus dies.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Apparently there's going to be some sort of "device" that will approximate having a save file.
I doubt that will make up for the lack of the first game, but I am curious what this device will entail.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I've got a device for you, Bioware.

It's called a 'get off your arses and just port the first game as well'.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
still waiting for my ME2 Deluxe copy to download on my computer at home

:(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
OMG DOWNLOADED

still need to download some of the DLC

BUT HAPPY <3

It was fun. Doing my second playthrough on Hardcore for the last achievement.

And done. Now ME2 is back on my 100% complete list. XD

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just a note to everyone living here in the uk, GAME have currently got this game priced as £14.99 on their site (Cheaper than the first one).

I suggest anyone waiting for a price drop or just dont have it yet, go grab this right away.

I loved the girl-talk about relationships at the end. Should look on youtube how that works if you were dating Liara. Is there cat-fight if you 'cheated'?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
DL'd Lair of the shadow broker, but haven't played it yet. Gonna play through a new save and get to it naturally :monster:

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-ladies-tees/female-shepards-favorite-shirt

.f

WANT!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I need that shirt, if only for the insane amount of reference we made to it last weekend o_0

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I loved the girl-talk about relationships at the end. Should look on youtube how that works if you were dating Liara. Is there cat-fight if you 'cheated'?

Yeah, she gets pissed if you cheated on her. I can't remember everything she says for each character, but I do know with Miranda she makes mention of getting under her catsuit or something, and Garrus is doing more than "calibrating" lol. However by the end of it, she's all cool with being friends.

I have to say though, the Liara/Shep romance was amazing. They really outdid themselves.

"Marriage, old age, and a bunch of little blue children." alskdjas <3

Also did you read the dossiers on the characters? Some of them are sad, some are lol worthy. Like what music Garrus listens to on his visor, and Miranda on dating sites.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I liked the dossiers on Legion & EDI's conversation.

EDI: If Normandy crew entered this room when we were communicating electronically, they would be unable to sense our interaction. To use human terms, I feel it would be rude.

Legion: You restrict yourself to serve organics?

EDI: Not precisely.

Legion: We do not understand.

EDI: I restrict myself to help them.

Great stuff.

"Marriage, old age, and a bunch of little blue children." alskdjas <3

Also did you read the dossiers on the characters? Some of them are sad, some are lol worthy. Like what music Garrus listens to on his visor, and Miranda on dating sites.

Awww that is adorable. Part of me wanted to do a Liara/Shep playthrough but I'm just so in love with Thane I decided to have no romance in ME1.

I haven't gone back yet and read that kind of stuff (and honestly forgot about it so thanks for the reminder. :P).

Top Bottom