Mass Effect Series

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Some chick they made up as an excuse to have that shitty 'gamer girl' a spot in Mass Effect 3.

In other news, looks like the new Mass Effect Novel is in a bit of trouble:

linky link

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I was about to start ME2, and then I realised that to get the backstory comic thing (which sets up gameplay stuff as well?) I have to pay another £12 to download the Cerberus pack and I kind of spent all the money I was going to spend on games right now so I've been put off (surely there was space for this to be on the disc itself).

So is there a good video/written summary online of ME1 (which I'd probably look at even with this comic)?

And was it ever confirmed what the reward for playing ME Galaxy was? So far I can't see any certain answers.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Some chick they made up as an excuse to have that shitty 'gamer girl' a spot in Mass Effect 3.
well that explains why it looks like she was beaten by the ugly tree i guess

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
From Wikia said:
Diana Allers is a human news reporter introduced in Mass Effect 3. At some point during the game, Diana can be brought aboard the Normandy. Her dress bears the logo of the Alliance News Network. Diana is a potential romance option for both male and female Commander Shepard.

Srsly I can bring a reporter aboard the Normandy but it can't be Emily Wong? Lame.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I really don't think that Domestic Abuse is above a Renegade Shepard.

In other news, looks like the new Mass Effect Novel is in a bit of trouble:

linky link

Sad Brooke is sad. The books are amazing and I purchased Deception on release day. Still will be reading it but I've been waiting for this and getting excited and stupid me not realizing it was a different author. The last three books were incredible but now I'm not so sure about this one. Still will read it, will give my honest review as someone who's played ME2 a bunch of times but doesn't really care about the fine details like other fans.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
idk...they made it pretty clear in DA2 that Isabella was into the rough stuff (and then some)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sad Brooke is sad. The books are amazing and I purchased Deception on release day. Still will be reading it but I've been waiting for this and getting excited and stupid me not realizing it was a different author. The last three books were incredible but now I'm not so sure about this one. Still will read it, will give my honest review as someone who's played ME2 a bunch of times but doesn't really care about the fine details like other fans.

Still, Dietz's writing is pretty entertaining. Even if his lore is completely off, you could always read it as if it was a piece of expertly-crafted fanfiction.

A very expensive piece, but still. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
idk...they made it pretty clear in DA2 that Isabella was into the rough stuff (and then some)

Isabela is into a lot of things but most characters from Mass Effect and Dragon Age do not share most of those things with her.

Diana Allers is a human news reporter introduced in Mass Effect 3. At some point during the game, Diana can be brought aboard the Normandy. Her dress bears the logo of the Alliance News Network. Diana is a potential romance option for both male and female Commander Shepard.

No new romances thrown out the window eh?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
it could always have been a hate-lust with Al-Jilani

:awesome:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
blog20.jpg

Saw this and thought of aki.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I see that she thanked the post. Must have been all she was able to do before producing an uncontrollable orgasm.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
For anyone looking for free dlc for ME3, seemingly if you download and complete the kingdoms of amalur demo from the xbl marketplace you will receive two pieces of dlc (An assault rifle + armour.)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah you get the notification that you have the stuff when you boot the demo.

Kind of old news guy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Some new vids

Femshep trailer tomorrow guys!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just noticed fucking kai leng is in one of those vids