Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Multiplayer's live for me

this is super tight

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
PC, :monster:

It took me a bit of difficulty getting off the first level and finding a match that got me levelled up properly.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
EVERYONE GET ON XBL AND PLAY THE MP DEMO WITH MEEEE

or I guess I could always DL the demo on PSN ;-;

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I could play it on the xbl but I would have to steal the xbox from my brother's room.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
as an addendum, the levelling system is par for the course compared to the single-player stuff, which is kinda neato.

At level 8 the best I'm getting on public rooms is up to the final level of Bronze, although once I bought a Veteran Pack (The Viper is one bajillion times better than the Mantis although it does take some getting used to), playing as an Infiltrator is a swish thing to do.

btw how does one put mods on their weapons? I think I've got at least something for some weapon, but I scroll through all weapon types and I dunno how to do it.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I WAS PLAYING IT LAST NIGHT AND YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN ADRI!!!!

Ahem, that said.
Now that the demo (finally) downloaded for me, I have to say im uber excited for this.
The entire demo was awesome and I really enjoyed seeing the improvements they have made (although I did find one glitch in regards to cover aiming but I think it may have been a one off)
Can't wait to get this game, oh yeah and all weekend if anyone is online give me a shout if you fancy some multiplayer!

Im currently doing yet another playthrough from ME1 to then hopefully have it carried over to ME2 by end of the weekend to then have two perfect (in my oppinion) save files for the new games release.

Also I fucking hate you yanks getting this three days before everyone in europe!

Random Nobody

local roach
The game controls feel a little weird to me. Maybe I need to adjust some settings but it kind of reminds me of one of the many things I hated about the first game. They just don't feel as... solid in movement. We'll see though.
They'll feel odd if you play the game like you did ME2. the biggest offender, I found, is trying to press "interact" ("A" for Xbox players) to leave cover instead of the backwards movement key.

Also I fucking hate you yanks getting this three days before everyone in europe!
Ha. Going to have to avoid the Net completely after the sixth. But hey - still may get a copy early, since EA is batshit and is launching games into space from London.

Lex

Administrator
I WAS PLAYING IT LAST NIGHT AND YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN ADRI!!!!

Ahem, that said.
Now that the demo (finally) downloaded for me, I have to say im uber excited for this.
The entire demo was awesome and I really enjoyed seeing the improvements they have made (although I did find one glitch in regards to cover aiming but I think it may have been a one off)
Can't wait to get this game, oh yeah and all weekend if anyone is online give me a shout if you fancy some multiplayer!

Im currently doing yet another playthrough from ME1 to then hopefully have it carried over to ME2 by end of the weekend to then have two perfect (in my oppinion) save files for the new games release.

I'm replaying 2 on PS3. I'm attempting to get the platinum trophy, but I'm doing the new game plus thing so that I can have my own "perfect" save, in which I choose to save Kaiden, not Ashley. The first time I played ME2 I saved Ashley by accident, and I've hugely regretted it ever since. I also accidentally had a romance with Jack, and I just can't wait for Shephard to be celibate the full way through. I only did it for the trophy :(

Now I need to do another full *sigh* 30 hour playthrough from start to finish, doing all the sidequests again on the hardest difficulty. Looking forward to it! It's also a refresh since the game is coming out soon. Starting at the end of next week because I have 5 class tests coming up :(.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
okay so I haven't finished book four yet but the ads on the last age are for Mass Effect: Invasion, which is a new graphic novel written by the dude who did the first three books; it's specifically notable for featuring Aria (!) on the cover, grappling with something that looks Reaperlike in origin

also noteworthy: the words 'the battle for Omega' and 'prolofue to mass effect 3'

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
okay so I haven't finished book four yet but the ads on the last age are for Mass Effect: Invasion, which is a new graphic novel written by the dude who did the first three books; it's specifically notable for featuring Aria (!) on the cover, grappling with something that looks Reaperlike in origin

also noteworthy: the words 'the battle for Omega' and 'prolofue to mass effect 3'

I told you all about Invasion before.

Aria is the main character of invasion.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also, I unlocked the drell vanguard and his powerset is a lot more useful than the human. Fuck yeah pulling shields right out of guardian hands.

Also kung fu skills

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I love my Salarian infiltrator. I don't think I've ever played a demo into the ground like this.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Was it though? Idk, seemed pretty standard and predictable for me. I mean it was good and all, but nothing happened that wasn't expected.

I have to agree with this. It was just... too quiet. All the chaos was happening in the background. I was expecting to fight yard by yard down the street with loud tortured screams, civilians on husk spikes or being dragged off or just executed, indoctrinated showing their true colors, Shepard trying to save families and losing one to save another. But who knows, maybe they're saving all that for later.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yfrxo.jpg

AvecAloes

Donator
Just in case this hasn't been mentioned yet, I got this in an email:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in "Mass Effect 3" or similar titles might like to know that all pre-orders for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions include a $10 Amazon credit and the M55 Argus assault rifle. Also, the game's demo is currently available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network and includes both single-player and multi-player gameplay.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I just realised last night I'd made a mistake; I preordered the collectors edition off amazon.com mid-December last year, and I totally forgot about it :monster:

Ordered a duplicate off some other site. Hopefully I can cancel it

Lex

Administrator
Just replayed the demo and I'm totally creaming my pants already. I can't wait for this game!! April 9th come on!!!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
omg I was playing multiplayer and I saw this guy with a WIDOW (killed the atlas in like 3 hits wtf)

so I put on my jealous face

Lex

Administrator
Who is the woman in the trailer with HotCanonShep? Surely not Ashley. She looks exactly like
Gretchen-prison-break-788318_420_560.jpg

Also I just pre-ordered my Collector's Edition from Gamestation. I am now poor. And it's the last collector's edition I'm ever going to buy, because I somehow am a total sucker for them lately even though I seem to only get about 10 minutes of enjoyment out of them when I actually get them. I tend to stroke each item for a couple of minutes then it all goes back in the box.

Top Bottom