AKA
Godot
*two of those vids

also that multiplayer one is the same one you already posted I think

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah for some reason it got rereleased with this series of vids.

If there is no surprise Hanar I want to call Krogan for multiplayer. Put in a pre-order finally since it turns out Best Buy online doesn't take the money until the game comes out. Which is pretty awesome and I'll probably preorder with them from now on but special edition confirmed.

I'm hoping I can get through my ME2 playthrough before it comes out. I want everything fresh in my mind and I want to make better choices. My playthroughs were always really paragon but this time I'm picking what I really want. Still undecided whether I'll be letting some people die. Kind of want everyone alive because I imagine there will be interesting parts missing if they die.

I forget, has it been said if multi will be split screen or not?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
femshep trailer is out

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/femshep-trailer-mass-effect/726706

tumblr_lhzdmhIPPZ1qf14tk.gif

oh god why can't it be march

jennifer hale just gets better and better asdfja;lfjadf

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm just a little disappointed.

I thought it was taking them so long to bring out a FemShep trailer because she was gonna get CGI done like some of them Mshep trailers. I mean everything we saw from the game is great and fantastic (even if we have seen a few of those scenes with Mshep already) but that was just ripped from the game. They didn't make anything for FemShep, they just rehashed something they could use for Mshep.

Trailer was awesome, I was just expecting something different.

ONE MONTH TO GO.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You'd just think that RPGs would have fanbases composed of people care about characters a little more to get over that...

I know they're putting both gender Shepards on the cover or something, and that's great, but I think I'd prefer - and I know I'm about to suggest something to Bioware that freaking Square did, but it's minor - remember how Dissidia had a reversible sleeve for the box? Villains on one side, heroes on the other? I would love that for ME3's box. Cause Male Shepard is every bit as dull looking as he sounds.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
On the Collector's Edition case, both male and female versions of Commander Shepard are in plain view (front and back). I think for the regular edition they'll have the reversible sleeve with MShep on one side and FemShep on the other. At least, they'd be smart to have it that way.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't care much for Commander Male model myself

His face is stone

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I posted this in what makes your day but some folks might miss it there and it's just too awesome

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yes, who else besides me can actually play the MP?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Played the demo, makes me even moar excite

The only issue i might have with the game is its insistence on giving multiple functions to a single bound key on PC. It's the same nonsense I saw in ME2, putting sprinting, running to cover and activating shit/talk function for one button, which by default is spacebar for some godawful reason. Now they've added the new dodge roll to that same key, and while I'm not against that specifically, I find it strange that they've tried to streamline so much of the control scheme on peripherals that clearly can clearly handle more than that.

The game controls feel a little weird to me. Maybe I need to adjust some settings but it kind of reminds me of one of the many things I hated about the first game. They just don't feel as... solid in movement. We'll see though.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
As an aside, man that opening is something profound

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Was it though? Idk, seemed pretty standard and predictable for me. I mean it was good and all, but nothing happened that wasn't expected.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It has emotion in it, which is a mile better than a ton of openers to most games I've played these days. And I mean it; I can't think of the last time I felt something during the opening of a game. Probably Mass Effect 2. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The kid dying was sad even though I knew it was coming. Kinda sets the tone for how the game is going to be.

Top Bottom