Mass Effect Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Who is the woman in the trailer with HotCanonShep? Surely not Ashley. She looks exactly like
Gretchen-prison-break-788318_420_560.jpg

Also I just pre-ordered my Collector's Edition from Gamestation. I am now poor. And it's the last collector's edition I'm ever going to buy, because I somehow am a total sucker for them lately even though I seem to only get about 10 minutes of enjoyment out of them when I actually get them. I tend to stroke each item for a couple of minutes then it all goes back in the box.

That is obviously Ashley

and I didn't get a close enough look at her face

Apparently people are saying this is a shorter version of a much longer trailer to be released later

Iunno how true that is

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You can also see her in the demo, she's wearing the same blue armor.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You select who died at the beginning of the demo.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
@trailer- My god that was awesome, why isn't it March 6 already? Ash looked pretty hawt in it, the video would've look much better if it was femshep with her instead of derpy maleshep. Shouldn't really be speaking since both of my save files for Mass Effect 3 are with maleshep.

Prince Lex said:
I didn't see her in the demo. I saw Kaidan?

lol Kaidan.

Lex

Administrator
I'm obviously on some derp streak tonight. It's all the studying. I'm losing common sense but gaining vast knowledge of bacterial behaviour.

Also, I love Kaidan.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well you're the first Kaidan fan I've seen. It's funny I don't think he's a bad character just incredibly forgettable. When I first played Mass Effect as soon as I got a new squadmate I took him out and I basically completely forgot about him until Virmire and I was like "Oh right you're still on my squad well that's going to change in the next few minutes".

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Views on Ashley's redesign and revelation from new trailer with her in (via MSN) :

Adrianna says:
*she looks hot
*even though I still hate her
*I wish I could have femshep have renegade sex with her
*that would be
*the only satisfying way of sorting out my hate for her

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well you're the first Kaidan fan I've seen. It's funny I don't think he's a bad character just incredibly forgettable. When I first played Mass Effect as soon as I got a new squadmate I took him out and I basically completely forgot about him until Virmire and I was like "Oh right you're still on my squad well that's going to change in the next few minutes".
^ best way to clearly state 'no kaiden, i do not want to have sex with you'

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Views on Ashley's redesign and revelation from new trailer with her in (via MSN) :

Adrianna says:
*she looks hot
*even though I still hate her
*I wish I could have femshep have renegade sex with her
*that would be
*the only satisfying way of sorting out my hate for her

Belligerent sexual tension

Feferi said:
^ best way to clearly state 'no kaiden, i do not want to have sex with you'

Indeed.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Kaiden immediately latches on to you, it is creepy as hell

Lex

Administrator
It's not that I really really love Kaidan, I just prefer him to Ashley. I find her irritating. Although she looks cool in that trailer, I must admit.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The trailer is closer to what I expected in the opening scene.

I'm all for giving Kaidan another chance. I disliked Garrus and Liara in the first game and after ME2 I love both of them. Now I can't believe I never liked them in the first place.

Ashley was my second favorite (playable) character in the first game.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I didn't particularly like Ashley, but I always appreciated the characters who actually went through some form of character development.

Kaidan's just sort of "oh, okay so your past was really shitty. But you're over it now! Uh, okay."

I just never thought of Kaidan as interesting enough to keep around. Ashley riles me up with her silly xenophobic shit, but at least she's written enough to get some sort of reaction.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Kaiden imprints on you like a baby animal ffs

he's a grown ass man

that ain't a good look

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Got a couple of Bronzes and even one or two Silvers completed under my belt - played a game this afternoon as a 2-man team (level 5 Engineer with a level 6 Adept) and got up to Wave 8 on Bronze.

Just shows that every once in a blue moon the right synergy can make up for a very short-handed team. :wacky:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben said:
I just never thought of Kaidan as interesting enough to keep around. Ashley riles me up with her silly xenophobic shit, but at least she's written enough to get some sort of reaction.

I agree, next to everyone else he pretty much fades in the background. Yeah Ashley definitely has her stupid moments that make me want to take her assault riffle and smack her in the head with it but I don't believe she's actually xenophobic. I think her issues revolve around her overcompensating for what happened to her family.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i finally got around to playing the single player demo and i quite liked it. might play multiplayer later idk dont want to get distracted by things too much sigh

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Kaiden imprints on you like a baby animal ffs

he's a grown ass man

that ain't a good look

oh my god i remember there's a dialogue option where i'm asking him about his past and i'm just like, "well i like to get to know my crew blah blah you're all important to me" or something like that and the next minute he's all SO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU AND LIARA I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL

kaiden

i'm gonna need you to chill out with this bomb for a few minutes ollies outtie

Top Bottom