Mass Effect Series

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I would have preferred to lock Kaidan in a room with Anders to SEE WHAT IT FUCKING FEELS LIKE

And then leave Anders with the bomb. At least Kaidan is respectful enough of my decision to not return as a main character.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Meanwhile in ME2 it's Shepard that latches on to Jacob if you so much as try to talk to him. I just stopped ever talking to him because Shepard refused to say anything that didn't sound like she needed to be in his pants that instant.

Knock it off Shepard you're boning Garrus.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
testto.gif
It's like the person who made this actually knew Aki!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Haven't we gone over this already :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I was more disturbed that I didn't see Wrex, Zaeed, Garrus, Joker, all my current and former teammates, Anderson, Aria, the Big Ben sniper, Conrad Verner, the Consort, Shepard's mom, Asari, Quarians, Salarians, Turians, Drell, Krogan, Geth, Rachni, Elcor, Volus, Hanar, Feros colony members, Citadel residents, and every other motherfucker I've done a favor in the background.

Other than that it was awesome with my lady looking all beautiful.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
btw does anyone else think that kid looks really wierd

like a Pixar character inside a Bioware trailer sort of wierd

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I thought it was a husk.

Lex

Administrator
Thought you guys might like this!

HE'S TOUCHING THE ACTUAL DISKS!!!

And it has a reversible Female Shephard cover!!!

Mass Effect 3 Unboxing video:

Last edited:
Top Bottom