Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Knew about that ages ago :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You did the tags right, but instead of posting the entire youtube link, you just use the video's number - it's the part after video= on the link.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
WHAT

SCANNING

NO

NO SCANNING

GODDAMNIT.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Quickly TLS, advise me.

I'm going through a complete ME1/ME2 playthrough in preparation for the third game's release and I am having a crisis of confidence about staying faithful with Liara when Tali is around being all adorable.

halp

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Quickly TLS, advise me.

I'm going through a complete ME1/ME2 playthrough in preparation for the third game's release and I am having a crisis of confidence about staying faithful with Liara when Tali is around being all adorable.

halp
remember liara's adorable freckles and how she bravely saved ur dessicated corpse while tali was off being a quarian

(as much as i love tali liara is really fucking faithful holy poop)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'm loyal to my blueberry wife

plus with lair of the shadow broker just

damn

it's all around the better love story imo

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

behold teh hot liara sex you could be having

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Supposedly this is a trailer that was supposed to appear on TWD tonight but was accidently leaked on the XBox console

Got dayum

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Dude just do what I did, wait until you have 2 mission left in the game and the separate it into 2 different save files with one romancing Tali and the other one staying faithful to Liara, problem solved.

@video- I wanted to see how that guy playing Shepard looked like.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
He looks like someone's failed attempt to create Default Shepard from customization. The whole thing would have been a lot cooler in CG.

It was eh ok. +10 for emotion, +20 for the looks on churchgoers' faces, -50 for Shepard screwing around alone with no fucking alien teammates again.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I dont mind; at least there weren't any super-deformed CG characters this time around :monster:

They're playing around with less epic and moar emotion, which in my books is always a step forward for trailers.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I think Bioware may be trying a liiiittle too hard to really sell this to the largest demographic possible, imho.

That, or they just have too much money for advertising and just don't know what to do with it.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Each trailer is probably made from all the profits from the preorders alone, :wacky:

That said, I don't mind Bioware reaching out for a bigger audience. They've been doing that for a while already, and I think with the quality of their writing they're probably in the best position to do that.

Lex

Administrator
Game UK aren't stocking Mass Effect 3? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!

Report here.

This fucking better not affect Gamestation, that's where I pre-ordered my N7 Collectors Edition from.

EDIT:OMFG I JUST GOT AN EMAIL THAT MY PREORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED WHAT THE FUCK.

EDIT2:Guys, where am I supposed to get a collectors edition now? WHERE TELL ME NOW!

EDIT3: All is well. I just pre-ordered it on Amazon. It's also available on Play.com. Here's the link to the Amazon page - N7 Collectors Edition.

Last edited:
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gamestation is owned by GAME and therefore will be experiencing the same shortage of stock.
So yeah your better off going to a supermarket or buying online if you want it.

Although if you do go for buying it from play/amazon I wouldn't count on it being available on day of release as they are both notorious for not sending out the game on time.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Although if you do go for buying it from play/amazon I wouldn't count on it being available on day of release as they are both notorious for not sending out the game on time.

Is that really surprising?

I mean, considering Amazon have gone out of stock for ME3 preorders twice already, their load should be ridiculously huge on release.

I'm not expecting mine until a week after release, :monster: since everything takes a bajillion years longer to ship to Australia.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Even with pre-ordering things months in advance from amazon/play I have NEVER had a game get delivered on the date of release and that's with paying extra for on the day delivery.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Thank god I live 20 minutes away from a Granger Games.

EDIT: Now I am more tempted than ever to wait the extra few days after the games release and pick up the full CE once I get some more money. HMMMM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom