The renegade option is the most short-lived pairing ever :wacky:

I bring you more awesome cosplays.

2eol44l.jpg

http://www.ripten.com/2010/09/29/scoped-and-droped-cosplay-spotlight-steph113/

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
PS3 users, your problem hath been solved.

IGN said:
Since Mass Effect 1 will remain an Xbox 360 exclusive, PlayStation 3 owners will have the option of playing an interactive comic included with Mass Effect 2 to help bridge the gap between the two titles.

Clarifying a recent post made on the official BioWare German forums, producer Jesse Houston confirmed the comic would be exclusive to PS3 at its initial release for players who would be otherwise "unable to realize the full effect of choice in the Mass Effect universe." The comic can be downloaded through the Cerberus Network.

"While I can't release all the details about this yet, what I can tell you is that we want to create a stunning visual experience that not only tells the core story elements of Mass Effect 1, but also is fully interactive allowing you to be faced with some of the major choices which will have consequences your [sic] Mass Effect universe," Houston said.

sauce

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Obviously it wont be the same as playing the full game, but it will be hundreds of times better than having nothing avalaible.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Right so i finally dl'ed the shadow broker dlc im just curious is it worth my time dl'ing the overlord pack and .....katsumi? pack??

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Fair enough, I usually dont bother with dlc's but i really wanted to see liara back in the plotline :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Shadow Broker is awesome worthwhile DLC. I have Kasumi too. Her mission is pretty good, not as short as the other missions but still not long.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Obviously it wont be the same as playing the full game, but it will be hundreds of times better than having nothing avalaible.
Even if the comic is shit...

Shitty comic >>>>>>> driving the Mako

Splintered

unsavory tart
Even if the comic is shit...

Shitty comic >>>>>>> driving the Mako
Having sharp, rusty nail plunged into your eyeballs >>>>>>> driving the Mako.

That said, I need to finish Shadow Broker, but I haven't picked up ME2 for awhile so I just may start a whole new game again.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
idk if an interactive comic really gives me the same experience of Tali being flabbergasted that I went out of my way to get her geth data or Garrus telling me that he's never met a person like me. Or giving Ash survivor's guilt. Just doesn't seem the same...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
just seems odd to me that Dragon Age: Origins can be on both consoles without a problem, but not Mass Effect 1.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
idk if an interactive comic really gives me the same experience of Tali being flabbergasted that I went out of my way to get her geth data or Garrus telling me that he's never met a person like me. Or giving Ash survivor's guilt. Just doesn't seem the same...
Not getting ME1 kind of puts me off the PS3 version, but I guess it depends on how this comic pans out and its quality. Apparently a lot of the flags from a fair number of ME1 events don't really do anything in ME2? (From what I saw on Bioware's forums in between "baaawwww the people who will forever be missing one third of the series are getting something exclusive for the time being/free :crymoar: ")

But it doesn't really seem the same as playing through it.

That said: ngl I'm still tempted to get it :sadpanda:

Last edited:
Top Bottom