Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Depending on the time dilation, I can kill like 5 dudes before those five seconds :awesome:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Yeah I have to say as an Infiltrator on normal with maxed time-dilation I could often just stand out in the open for extended periods of time because I could headshot everything before it would be able to do any significant damage.

Though the bits I played on Insanity that strategy did not work well at all, lol.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
okay sure

create video of you doing this on hardcore/insane pls

edit for kat: LOL. hell no it doesn't work

I've been playing on hardcore this entire time and believe me, THAT SHIT DOES NOT CUT IT

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Insanity here. It's not hard, although I was obviously exaggerating with the "5 dudes in 5 seconds" :monster:

I'm not saying that cover isn't important. It is. But it's not as mandatory as it used to be, and for small encounters it's often unneccessary as long as you're not the part of the team taking the heat.

ed: just finished Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists
lol@ Hawke v.actor

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I play Infiltrator in casual so I was able to stay out of cover for extended periods of times a lot. Don't judge me. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh my god what the fuck i can complain to liara 'I MISS KAIDEN' but not
I MISS MORDIN!
? THAT MAKES NO SENSE I COULDNT STAND KAIDEN BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKED THE OTHER CHARACTER WHAT THE FUCK

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
just wait until she's your bondmate

then she ignores you all game and is just like 'good to see you' and it just feels like in me2 when you go to talk to Zaeed and he was like TALK MOH LAYTUH SHEPUHD ;_;

but man I can't wait to play this game as more characters I'M GONNA GET IN ASH'S PANTS MMMMHMMMMM

and traynor's too this time SORRY LIARA I GOTTA CHEAT ON YOU CAUSE SHE DOESN'T IGNORE ME UNTIL IT'S TIME TO HAVE BIOTIC SEX

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
im going to keep giving garrus my sweet shepard kisses

because at least he's consistent god

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
omg garrus is like

the most coolest guy ever

possible exception: wrex

who I totally brofisted

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My Shep absolutely bromanced Wrex and Garrus. I'll be honest I like their bromance more than I like my Shep's romance with Liara and Ash.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
so i talked to joker about like joker/shepard and it was really awkward for a number of reasons.

i feel uncomfortable now long sigh cant i just have a date with garrus now

Splintered

unsavory tart
ngl, I could be happy if the entire galaxy was destroyed and I only had me, Mordin, Wrex, and Garrus. Maybe Samara for good measure.
I play Infiltrator in casual so I was able to stay out of cover for extended periods of times a lot. Don't judge me. :monster:

I DID THIS TOO, no regrets.

I always play the easiest difficulty level the first playthrough and then harder levels next. But the ending kind of knocked the wind out of me and I'm giving myself some time before I go back to ME2, finish a pure renegade game, and then go back to ME3 and see what it's like.

But yeah, I spent most of my time out of cover, headshotting one second and slaming the next. Slam might not be the optimal bonus power but it's godamn satisfying.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
my first playthrough on the demo was on Insanity :monster:

Honestly, playing through Mass Effect 3 on Insanity isn't nearly as hard as it was for 2.

edit:
okay sure

create video of you doing this on hardcore/insane pls

edit for kat: LOL. hell no it doesn't work

I've been playing on hardcore this entire time and believe me, THAT SHIT DOES NOT CUT IT

I'll see what I can do :monster:
Do you play on console or PC? Because with the keyboard and mouse I'm pretty much quickscopin' up in dat shit lol

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Okay enough of this ridiculous dick stroking nonsense

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
console

where it's meant to be played

also @splintered ew sausagefest at least keep kasumi or tali or liara etc around for dat ass

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
console

Well, there's your problem. :awesomonster:

Btw did anyone else get the face importing problems a lot of other people on the internet have been getting? I spent quite a while working with the hexes by hand to get the original ME1 face code I had, but only because I was able to actually use a save-editor.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I can't imagine playing ME and not be lazy on the couch.
Btw did anyone else get the face importing problems a lot of other people on the internet have been getting? I spent quite a while working with the hexes by hand to get the original ME1 face code I had, but only because I was able to actually use a save-editor.
There's a problem? My femshep looks fine, better than she did in 2. I think they rounded out the faces, which works good for femshep, but makes maleshep look awkward. That said, when I played the demo, the ratio of derpiness from when you make him/her on editor and is like "man my shep looks awesome" and when they are playing them "oh god, my shep had some birth defects"

console

also @splintered ew sausagefest at least keep kasumi or tali or liara etc around for dat ass
That's why I have Samara.

"Embrace Eternity." Oh god, yes pls.

That said, hey the smithonian videogame art trailer had fenshep in its footage.

The way it should be :')

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
yeah but if you try to romance samara she's all 'maybe in another lifetime, in this one I can't do this blah blah blah'

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
There's a problem? My femshep looks fine, better than she did in 2. I think they rounded out the faces, which works good for femshep, but makes maleshep look awkward. That said, when I played the demo, the ratio of derpiness from when you make him/her on editor and is like "man my shep looks awesome" and when they are playing them "oh god, my shep had some birth defects"

As in I mean apparently players can't actually import faces created in Mass Effect 1, because the system used in ME3 is just too different from that of the first game.

I hear characters which started from Mass Effect 2 import perfectly fine though. I was just wondering how serious this issue actually was, because I would have thought people here would have brought it up/raeg'd about it if it had happened to them.

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
My FemShep tried to romance Samara...

tumblr_luw0icAYV21r49876o1_500.jpg

I was disappointed but it made sense.

Top Bottom