Mass Effect Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
There's posts completely detailing what is exactly wrong with all of the endings and why they suck.

If you can't read them and understand, then idk wtf is wrong with you man.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
oh shit internet, it looks like somebody has a different opinion than you

better fucking posse up because this shit simply will not stand, amirite bro?

quick motherfuckers, lets go and squat in the goddamn batcave whilst deciding which combination of obnoxious and overused gifs will best humiliate him in the face of our glorious aryan master opinion

this pariah's insolent, ignorant and just plain incorrect opinion will just not. fucking. stand

(am i doing it right?)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
There's nothing wrong with liking it.

People liked the End of Evangelion and this wasn't anywhere near as bad :awesome:

I just want people to acknowledge the holes in it and how inconsistent it is.

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
My image reply wasn’t because someone liked the ending, but the quote was…
I don't see what you people are complaining about.
How could you not know why some people didn’t like the ending?

Whether you liked the ending or not is irrelevant, you’ve got to at least acknowledge some people didn’t like it.

[edit]

There's nothing wrong with liking it.

I just want people to acknowledge the holes in it and inconsistent it is.

^ Yeah this.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
My image reply wasn’t because someone liked the ending, but the quote was…
How could you not know why some people didn’t like the ending?

Whether you liked the ending or not is irrelevant, you’ve got to at least acknowledge some people didn’t like it.

[edit]

^ Yeah this.

All of ^this.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
Although admittedly replying to a post with nothing but an image that implies I think he’s wrong and I am right doesn’t help my case much.

I feel this thread has become a downer, any word on new ending altering DLC, have fans given into despair yet?
Or still holding the line? ;)

Mass_Effect_2__Sole_Survivor_by_higheternity.jpg

tumblr_lj5m4tSzGv1qd9yrro1_500.jpg

motivatorzaalkorris.jpg

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA

Yep, that about sums it up. :lol:
(At least I can laugh at the ending now, even if I do still want to choke a bitch.)

Also what ever happened to the ships bike (Kelly Chambers)?
I saved her in ME2. Did she die of Scale Itch? :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yep, that about sums it up. :lol:
(At least I can laugh at the ending now, even if I do still want to choke a bitch.)

Also what ever happened to the ships bike (Kelly Chambers)?
I saved her in ME2. Did she die of Scale Itch? :wacky:
she's on the citadel in the holding area.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
She's not there for me. Does anyone know if there's bug about her not appearing even though you saved her?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Depends. You have to visit her before the
coup attempt on Citadel
. She's in one of the side areas off to the right (either the last one or the next to last iirc). When you meet her, you have a conversation and, if you don't choose the renegade option, after the aforementioned mission, she is no longer there. Idk what happens if you choose the renegade option, however.

if you paragon, during the coup a group of Cerberus people walks up and says 'are you kelly chambers' and then when she says yes they shoot her in the head

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
She also gives you your fish that you had from ME2, so it was like ESSENTIAL for me to meet up with her :3

although i fed them once and promptly forgot so a couple of missions later they all died ;-;

damnit Traynor why can't you feed my fish like Kelly did

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I bought a VI to take care of my fish.

There were at least a few "gotcha" renegon choices. Another one I recall off the top of my head: Javik,
in his last conversation in London, decides to commit suicide after the final battle if you told him earlier to use the memory shard (paragon choice). But if you chose renegade and told him to leave it alone, he'll say he's looking forward to experiencing peace.

On an unrelated note:

Apparently you can just wait around for 20 minutes and get a fourth "ending". I kind of want to try this.

b89wuu.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
^Very Arrival. :awesome:

So many fantastic wtf events.
Samara (almost) committing suicide was pretty intense even though the whole thing seemed pretty low-key by the end of it all

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
At some point I think I'm just going to make a huge post with all of the choices and their consequences. Watch this thread.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You have to have dinner with Kelly in ME2 to get her in ME3

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Miranda's death:

I like how she dies for...absolutely no reason? Just kinda keels over? like waht

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I know where she's suppose to be and what happens to her but I've checked for her every time before the Citadel mission and she's not there.

Terry Bogard said:
You have to have dinner with Kelly in ME2 to get her in ME3

Wait don't you have to flirt with her for that?

Polite Krogan said:
Samara (almost) committing suicide was pretty intense even though the whole thing seemed pretty low-key by the end of it all

Dude I actually cried during that mission, the whole thing got to me and I almost broke the controller hitting that paragon interrupt with Samara. When I finished the mission I felt like calling my siblings and telling them how much I loved them but they were in school and they would've thought I gone crazy.

Lex

Administrator

Russell said:
I feel this thread has become a downer, any word on new ending altering DLC, have fans given into despair yet?
Or still holding the line?

Nope, the "movement" is still growing strong. Currently raised over 60k for Child's Play and they're (at least pretending) to go through all the feedback from the fans about what went wrong.

Also, the main thread got a shitload more traffic over this weekend, probably due to more people having free time to complete the game.

In addition to this, the eastern fleet has joined the cause (it was only released in Japan on the 15th).

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Miranda's death:

I like how she dies for...absolutely no reason? Just kinda keels over? like waht

The death itself was sad, even if it makes absolutely zero sense. :(

For me, this was the absolute worst and saddest (and bloodiest):

And holy shit... I didn't know this was even possible:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
How could you not know about the second lol

and fucking wrex over is a massive dick move in the game

that scene ends with he going down no matter what if you betray him

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Ashley (or I assume Kaidan) there. DERP SHEPARD HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT WORKING WITH CERBERUS really bitch REALLY.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
yeah, they are beyond annoying in this game

I have half a mind to put them down in my current playthrough

Top Bottom