Mass Effect Series

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Kind of poetic (heh) that she gets shot down the same way she would have shot Wrex on Virmire.

I've liked Ash since ME1 but there's a difference between a flawed character and a full blown retard. No other characters are anywhere close to that level of stupid. What's even worse is that she even says she accepts that Shepard cut all ties with Cerberus. And she has no reason not to trust Anderson and the rest of the ME1 crew who (literally) stand behind Shepard.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Depends. You have to visit her before the
coup attempt on Citadel
. She's in one of the side areas off to the right (either the last one or the next to last iirc). When you meet her, you have a conversation and, if you don't choose the renegade option, after the aforementioned mission, she is no longer there. Idk what happens if you choose the renegade option, however.

if you paragon, during the coup a group of Cerberus people walks up and says 'are you kelly chambers' and then when she says yes they shoot her in the head

she goes back into the cabin and bites a cyanide pill, killing herself. When you return, the crowd are talking about it.

yeah my shepard is a dick

Lex

Administrator
Can someone remind me - if you have dinner with her in ME2, is that the start of the Kelly "romance"?

I didn't have dinner with her to avoid this scenario (therefore she didn't appear for me in ME3), but I can't remember whether you can friend-dinner her or not.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
You can friend-dinner, that's what I did. Still somehow missed her though in ME3.

Lex

Administrator
Well I guess that gives me a reason to replay ME2. I thought it was weird that she didn't show up even though I saved her.

I know
she dies if you don't convince her to change her name. Also for the other reasons listed above. In fact, it seems quite difficult to keep her alive, so I might not bother.

What's her value as a war asset?

Also, I didn't get the "Deliver Most of the War Assets" trophy on my first run, but I did every side quest and fetch quest. Does anybody know why that would be?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well I guess that gives me a reason to replay ME2. I thought it was weird that she didn't show up even though I saved her.

I know
she dies if you don't convince her to change her name. Also for the other reasons listed above. In fact, it seems quite difficult to keep her alive, so I might not bother.

What's her value as a war asset?

Also, I didn't get the "Deliver Most of the War Assets" trophy on my first run, but I did every side quest and fetch quest. Does anybody know why that would be?
she's worth somewhere between 15-25, i can't remember exactly.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Interesting news - what happens in bexs spoiler is NOT the only way that can go down.

In fact, she is a romance option in me3

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I've heard the war asset achievement is actually tied to EMS, not just your war asset total.

Lex

Administrator
But my EMS was full, this is why I am confused. I must have missed something somewhere, I know some of the fetch quests disappear if you do priority missions before completing them. I always made sure to do them before the priority missions though.

But even so, if my EMS was full how could I have missed the Trophy? Maybe it bugged out and didn't pop.

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
You just accept her dinner offer but don't romance her during it IIRC.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
literally everyone on the ship has been invited up to my cabin except garrus in this playthrough

come on man what's the hold-up we already had sex here before.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Yeah I got the invite after the Collector Base I think.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Then I must go back to ME2 and check that.

Also what happened to Parasini? She was not even mentioned in this game.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Just talk to Kelly after every mission (be nice and flirt) and eventually she she asks you to dinner. Fade to black then, "yawn, that was fun, hey why don't I feed your fish for you?"

It doesn't impact any other romance you have going on.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Kelly is an absolute whore

there is no one on the normandy she wouldn't fuck

Lex

Administrator
429869_3175417498377_1053766207_33077437_212392931_n.jpg

Top Bottom