Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Info on the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection -

The Metal Gear Solid "Legacy Collection" found on a Korean rating has now been officially announced by Konami. The PS3 collection brings together Metal Gear Solid, the HD Collection versions of Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Peace Walker, and the "Trophy Edition" of Metal Gear Solid 4, along with the relatively hard-to-find Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions and two digital graphic novels by Ashley Wood, in a handsome package that might make some consider buying them again.

Metal Gear fans have an affinity for fancy cardboard boxes. The collection will be released in North and South America in June. Konami has yet to specify a price.

X :neo:

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
I should post some images of my Hot Toys Naked Snake action figure. t came with the best mini-cardboard box ever, but you expect that when you pay £150+ for a toy!!

Ghost X

I speculate shit is going down, reading all the theories about David Hayter n' such. There's gonna be some huge twisty-twist to rival Raiden's appearance in MGS2 in this game. I can smell it. Kojima isn't gonna let me down =p.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Can't wait for Konami E3 shenanigans proper :3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Agreed that there will be some twist. Less sure about the sentiment "Kojima isn't gonna let me down." =P

For most people, the twist will be that Hayter never appears again after all. :monster:

The fact we didn't get the Snake Sword in MGR (which talks with Snake's voice) was one of the first hints towards this imo.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BE RIGHT BACK SCREAMING MY ASS OFF OH MY GOD

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
okay so i've calmed down a bit
hopy shit yo

he's basically assembling the foxhound unit holy shit
revolver ocelot and is that psycho mantis and sniper wolf wwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuat
Also when Big Boss put Kaz's sunglasses back on his face for him how is that such a moment

Also oh my god they brought back Donna Burke again <3

Last edited:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
yeah on second thought it probably isn't, but they're bringing back the whole crying wolf motif and I like it.

Hisako

AKA
Okay that extended trailer was

something else entirely augh
Good on you Kojima

oh my god are they just going to kill off half these characters
is that chico sifting through paz's stomach
oh my god thats fucking gross
is that LIQUIIIIIID YOU BASTAAAARD

Hisako

AKA
i think i may literally vomit and cry at the same time when i play this game
Kojima wasn't kidding this game is going to be literally absolutely fucking brutal

Hisako

AKA
THE WORLD CALLS FOR WET-WORK
AND WE ANSWER
NO GREATER GOOD
NO JUST CAUSE

my goosebumps have goosebumps

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
From how sordid all this looks, it's not hard to understand why Big Boss and those loyal to him were willing to take the extreme measures they did.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
oh my god are they just going to kill off half these characters
is that chico sifting through paz's stomach
oh my god thats fucking gross
is that LIQUIIIIIID YOU BASTAAAARD

Yahhh, not sure if I can play this now. But I can say Kojima is an avid watcher of Walking Dead.

Top Bottom