Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
X-SOLDIER, you totally called this as being an important chapter.

Kabuto, you resurrected Itachi. What did you expect? Kabuto's expression of 'this is not what I planed' was great. This is going to be really bad for Madara. Not only is Itachi acting on his own again, but he now has Edo Tensai's immortal body as well. Fun!

Shisui had a mangekyou?!?! Who did he kill to get his? And being able to control anyone without them knowing... That has so many applications in the ninja world. Urk. Danzou took Shisui's eye. That's... not good. That might be another reason why Itachi would want to leave Konoha; he would not want to be controlled by Danzou. Another thought: when Danzou fought Sasuke, he didn't have Shisui's eye. We know he knew Madara though, so what are the odds that Madara has Shisui's eye now? I wonder if Shisui's eye would work on Naruto or the Kyuubi. And now Itachi killing Shisui makes sense... Apparently it was suicide like Itachi faked it as.

Exactly how many contingency plans did Itachi have? Then again, this is Madara we're talking about.

I'm very curious as to what the connection between Shisui's Mangekyou and Senju Hashirama's chakra is. Dang. Madara has Tenzou who has Hashirama's kekkai genkai. I'm guessing this means Madara will be able to use it. Urk. The Moon Eye Plan. The idea behind it is that Madara will bounce a sharingan off the moon. If Shisui's mangekyou can control people without them knowing... Bad, very bad.

Oh man. Kabuto has complete control of Nagato and Nagato is every path of Pain. At least Itachi is on Naruto and Bee's side. The next chapter looks epic.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Shisui had a mangekyou?!?! Who did he kill to get his? And being able to control anyone without them knowing... That has so many applications in the ninja world. Urk. Danzou took Shisui's eye. That's... not good. That might be another reason why Itachi would want to leave Konoha; he would not want to be controlled by Danzou. Another thought: when Danzou fought Sasuke, he didn't have Shisui's eye.

Yes he did. He used it to try and control Mifune and have him declare Danzou the main leader of the Allied Shinobi Force. But Ao used his Byakugan and was able to tell that Madara was using genjutsu on him, and that it was the same genjutsu used by Shisui Uchiha.

We know he knew Madara though, so what are the odds that Madara has Shisui's eye now? I wonder if Shisui's eye would work on Naruto or the Kyuubi. And now Itachi killing Shisui makes sense... Apparently it was suicide like Itachi faked it as.

Madara doesn't have any of Shisui's eyes because when Danzo killed himself, he destroyed the eye at the same time. Madara was pissed about that.

I'm very curious as to what the connection between Shisui's Mangekyou and Senju Hashirama's chakra is. Dang. Madara has Tenzou who has Hashirama's kekkai genkai. I'm guessing this means Madara will be able to use it. Urk. The Moon Eye Plan. The idea behind it is that Madara will bounce a sharingan off the moon. If Shisui's mangekyou can control people without them knowing... Bad, very bad.

The relationship was that with Hashirama's chakra, one could use Shisui's genjutsu even longer with less cool down. Danzou only has to wait a day before using it again thanks to the First Hokage's DNA that was implanted into him.

Anyways, this chapter was extremely awesome. But now I'm worried, since apparently Pain's at full strength from having absorbed some of Bee's chakra. This is gonna be one helluva fight.

I doubt Naruto will have his soul ripped out, but that's still pretty fucking freaky.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Koto Amatsukami, eh? Interesting origin for the name of a power. I would never have guessed that it was a "once in every 10 years" sort of power though. That's pretty intense, and it's interesting what's going to happen now that it expended itself to free Itachi, and it can't(?) be used on Sasuke.

It looks like Shisui was significantly powerful and I like the idea that he was watching out for Konoha as well. The reason he was giving up his other eye, because Danzou had already taken one of them, which gave him a way of protecting from the shadows, and let Itachi obtain his Mangekyo. He's a mentor for Itachi in a sort of parallel to the way Itachi's attempting to mentor Sasuke. It makes me wonder whether or not he really did write his own suicide note before drowning in the river (Chapter 221 & 222 are really interesting to re-read now).

It'll be interesting to see what happens with a free-roaming Edo Tensei'd Itachi, because as I understand it, the curse should still hold, even if he's no longer under Kabuto's control. On a really badass note, we finally get to see Itachi acting under his own free will as a good guy, which is pretty badass.

Moving on to Naruto, it's interesting to see that he's inherited Shisui's Eye, in addition to just Itachi's will to save Sasuke. Aside from the fact that the Hashirama's chakra may have some sort of effect on it, Naruto being in posession of this will come to be insanely important. We know that Danzou went to extreme lengths to destroy Shisui's eye he had implanted when he died. The fact that one of Shusui's eyes still remains is going to start some big pieces moving again.

We know that Madara wants it, and I'm assuming that Kabuto's going to try and take it as a bargaining piece to get what he wants from Madara, which makes him a pretty dangerous opponent again, because he's got a specific motivation. This might be what it takes to get Kabuto moving into combat again, rather than just being a puppet master, or it might force him to pull out his trump card that he revealed to Madara before.

Lastly, we come to Nagato. He can use Shinra Tensei to shove off Amaterasu, which is important, especially to keep in mind if Madara is able to use it as a defense. We're finally seeing him use all the paths, and what they do, which is giving us an idea of the sorts of powers that a Rinnegan user possesses. The other thing is that this brings back the opportunity for Nagato to share his Uzumaki history, now that his red hair is back. I also have a feeling that we'll get some parallels to Naruto/Sasuke with Nagato/Itachi being on opposing sides now.

...Part of me is wondering of the Crow's other eye would be able to hole the spare Rinnegan, but that seems a tad extreme, but not impossible, but I'm not sure what it would accomplish, food for thought though. Fucking awesome chapter.

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't know if Shisui's eye can be used anymore though. Itachi said that it can only be used once a decade. And it was used already to break Itachi free of Edo Tensei.

I don't think it's gonna be useful anymore. Naruto won't be able to rely on Itachi's genjutsu to snap Sasuke out of his quest for revenge.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I don't know if Shisui's eye can be used anymore though. Itachi said that it can only be used once a decade. And it was used already to break Itachi free of Edo Tensei.

I don't think it's gonna be useful anymore. Naruto won't be able to rely on Itachi's genjutsu to snap Sasuke out of his quest for revenge.

That doesn't stop Madara/Kabuto from REALLY wanting to obtain it. They're patient people. Orochimaru waited 3 years to attempt to swap bodies into Sasuke. Madara & Kabuto would absolutely be willing to wait a full decade to be able to use that power.

Even without Itachi's trump card, Naruto won't stop at trying to save Sasuke. Even with the power, I don't think that Naruto would want to save Sasuke by triggered subconscious manipulation. If anyone can still accomplish that in their own way, it's him.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh I know, Naruto won't use a genjutsu to save Sasuke.

I doubt anyone can really take the eye though, considering it's inside an ethereal crow that lives inside Naruto's stomach :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Even so, I don't doubt that since it is Shusui's actual eye, and Itachi sealed it in Naruto, Kabuto would have knowledge of some anti-seal justu that would be capable of extracting it. He seems pretty stoked about it at the very least, so I doubt it's a complete impossibility.

Mentioning something that I forgot to previously, we should look at Nagato's current abilities: He uses Deva Path for the Shinra Tensei, Animal Path for the Summoning, Preta path to absorb Bee's Charka cloak, and now Human path, who's full effects we'll see next chapter. I would assume that Asura would give him incredible Taijutsu abilities and Naraka Path may be able to allow him to regenerate damage (or use the Outer Path for something similiar). That should cover the basics of his full capabilities, and he's still pretty dangerous, though Itachi might know a way to seal him at least, now that he's on Naruto & Bee's side.

I think that Nagato, despite fighting them, will have some insight that proves to be extremely important, in addition to the information about the Uzumaki clan. I think him attempting to use the Human Path against Naruto is going to cause some sort of interaction with the seal that he has with Kyubi, and possibly give Kabuto a good amount of knowledge about what's going on with Naruto. We'll have to wait and see though.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Even so, I don't doubt that since it is Shusui's actual eye, and Itachi sealed it in Naruto, Kabuto would have knowledge of some anti-seal justu that would be capable of extracting it. He seems pretty stoked about it at the very least, so I doubt it's a complete impossibility.

Yeah, he probably could. But I sincerely doubt Naruto will let that happen. :monster:

Mentioning something that I forgot to previously, we should look at Nagato's current abilities: He uses Deva Path for the Shinra Tensei, Animal Path for the Summoning, Preta path to absorb Bee's Charka cloak, and now Human path, who's full effects we'll see next chapter. I would assume that Asura would give him incredible Taijutsu abilities and Naraka Path may be able to allow him to regenerate damage (or use the Outer Path for something similiar). That should cover the basics of his full capabilities, and he's still pretty dangerous, though Itachi might know a way to seal him at least, now that he's on Naruto & Bee's side.

Those are great predictions. But as for Human Path, that technique is just Shang Tsung soul ripping. If Naruto's hit by that, he dies. Period. It's an instant kill move. I hope he can be sealed cause if he hits someone like Bee with that, he'll die.

Furthermore, if you pay attention, you'll notice the dragons behind Nagato as he does it. Which is the same group of dragons that are used to extract a Biju from it's host. That's what also worries me. I really hope he doesn't strip Naruto of some of his power or something.

I think that Nagato, despite fighting them, will have some insight that proves to be extremely important, in addition to the information about the Uzumaki clan. I think him attempting to use the Human Path against Naruto is going to cause some sort of interaction with the seal that he has with Kyubi, and possibly give Kabuto a good amount of knowledge about what's going on with Naruto. We'll have to wait and see though.

Yeah, that'd be terrible if it happened. Kabuto needs to die, soon.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yeah, he probably could. But I sincerely doubt Naruto will let that happen. :monster:

:awesomonster:

Those are great predictions. But as for Human Path, that technique is just Shang Tsung soul ripping. If Naruto's hit by that, he dies. Period. It's an instant kill move. I hope he can be sealed cause if he hits someone like Bee with that, he'll die.

It also functions as mind reading prior to the Soul Ripping though. I'm assuming that something about the contract that a Jinchuriki & a Biju have won't allow you to rip their soul out that easily, because they're locked together.

Furthermore, if you pay attention, you'll notice the dragons behind Nagato as he does it. Which is the same group of dragons that are used to extract a Biju from it's host. That's what also worries me. I really hope he doesn't strip Naruto of some of his power or something.

There's the Chameleon, and there's also a Snake that's got Naruto held with its tongue, but I don't see those dragons.

Yeah, that'd be terrible if it happened. Kabuto needs to die, soon.

Yeah, we need to have a good confrontation with him again.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh, I made a mistake. Those aren't dragons :monster:

But yeah, I'm really glad Shisui's sharingan isn't in the hands of the enemy, cause if it was, that'd...kinda make Madara unstoppable. Like. Seriously.

A genjutsu so powerful would leave pretty much...no one, able to counter him.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Agreed. I like the idea that this bringing the feel of the conflict over the powers of the Sharingan that mirrors the conflict that Konoha faced during Itachi's time. The main Uchiha are trying to overthrow the existing governmental structure, while Shusui's legacy is being used in secret to try and preserve it against the main clan. I think that the key is keeping the Uchiha from being unified in their full power. The difference is that now the Senju are no longer there to keep them in check, and the Uchiha even control most of that power.

I'd agree that, with Shisui's eye, and the DNA of the first, Madara would be pretty damn unstoppable. That being said, the details of Madara's own Mangekyo abilities have never been revealed, so that's still another thing to consider.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
But you know, the Uchiha wouldn't have wanted overthrow Konoha if Madara hadn't orchestrated the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. I think he deliberately did that to put suspicion on his clan, as a "FUCK YOU" to them for not choosing him to be the Hokage, and thus not only would they die, but he'd be able to harvest their eyeballs for his collection.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
But you know, the Uchiha wouldn't have wanted overthrow Konoha if Madara hadn't orchestrated the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. I think he deliberately did that to put suspicion on his clan, as a "FUCK YOU" to them for not choosing him to be the Hokage, and thus not only would they die, but he'd be able to harvest their eyeballs for his collection.

Like they say, power corrupts... :awesomonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So Naruto has been walking around with a crow hidden inside his body?

LOL.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Like they say, power corrupts... :awesomonster:

Not for the 50~ years between the Uchiha kicking Madara out and the Uchiha being faultily suspected of being behind the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha it didn't. MOST Uchiha are like Shisui. Even Fugaku never stooped to uncovering the forbidden secrets of Mangekyo Sharingan or the Izagini and dedicated the first 30 years of his life to Konoha.

As far as I can tell, what you need to do to keep the Uchiha's in check is don't accuse them of mass genocide unless you're absolutely sure they did it. Not THAT difficult.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Not for the 50~ years between the Uchiha kicking Madara out and the Uchiha being faultily suspected of being behind the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha it didn't. MOST Uchiha are like Shisui. Even Fugaku never stooped to uncovering the forbidden secrets of Mangekyo Sharingan or the Izagini and dedicated the first 30 years of his life to Konoha.

As far as I can tell, what you need to do to keep the Uchiha's in check is don't accuse them of mass genocide unless you're absolutely sure they did it. Not THAT difficult.

My comment was referring to Madara intentionally screwing over his own clan, not the clan themselves.

Also, suspicion on the Uchiha was actually correctly placed, because it WAS an Uchiha who committed the attack. They're the only ones aside from the Senju who could be controlling Kyubi. The Konoha elders had no reason to suspect that Madara was still alive at the time, so the only logical conclusion would be that it was one of the remaining clan members from the villiage.

I'm still holding to the suspicion that he was systematically trying to narrow down the number of living Uchiha, because they're the only clan that has a significant chance of making his plans fail. It's pretty crazy when you intentionally orchestrate the elimination of your own people, and I think that my above statement still stands, especially because Madara is the representation of the Sage's first child: Power, whereas Naruto represents the second child: Love.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Also, suspicion on the Uchiha was actually correctly placed, because it WAS an Uchiha who committed the attack. They're the only ones aside from the Senju who could be controlling Kyubi. The Konoha elders had no reason to suspect that Madara was still alive at the time, so the only logical conclusion would be that it was one of the remaining clan members from the villiage.

Okay first of all. Orochimaru had already given Yamato his wood powers a few years back and left him in Konoha so I wouldn't say that is entirely correct.

But I'm not saying that Konoha didn't have reason to suspect the Uchiha. I'm saying they did suspect the Uchiha, and the Uchiha themselves knew quite well they weren't the ones behind it. But that didn't help them for six years of ANBU survellliance. And even if after however many years it takes, they eventually stopped the survelliance and weren't segregated from Konoha anymore, it'd only be like "okay, we can't prove these guys were behind the massarce of hundreds of Konoha citizens, even though we totally know they did it and we can't keep the ANBU on these guys forever so let them do missions again while we think of something else". Any kind of trust relationship between the Uchiha and Konoha ended there. That Fugaku at that point decided the Uchiha's were gonna be loyal to the Uchihas first, well I can see that.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Okay first of all. Orochimaru had already given Yamato his wood powers a few years back and left him in Konoha so I wouldn't say that is entirely correct.

I'm not sure how old Yamato was at the time, and being as he was at one point a member of the ANBU, it's likely that his whereabouts would have been known at the time. Also, it would be VERY simple to interrogate Yamato compared to even one Uchiha, given the differences in their abilities.

But I'm not saying that Konoha didn't have reason to suspect the Uchiha. I'm saying they did suspect the Uchiha, and the Uchiha themselves knew quite well they weren't the ones behind it. But that didn't help them for six years of ANBU survellliance. And even if after however many years it takes, they eventually stopped the survelliance and weren't segregated from Konoha anymore, it'd only be like "okay, we can't prove these guys were behind the massarce of hundreds of Konoha citizens, even though we totally know they did it and we can't keep the ANBU on these guys forever so let them do missions again while we think of something else". Any kind of trust relationship between the Uchiha and Konoha ended there. That Fugaku at that point decided the Uchiha's were gonna be loyal to the Uchihas first, well I can see that.

Again, the Uchiha clan of Konoha wasn't responsible, but an Uchiha clan member still was. If there's no reasonable suspicion that there were any living members of the Uchiha clan outside of Konoha (at the time, there weren't), and the evidence from the attack correctly points to an Uchiha's abilities being used in the attack, of course there's going to be ANBU survelliance on the clan as a part of the investigation.

The Uchiha as a clan don't have any way to prove that there wasn't a single member of their clan acting independantly in the attack, which means that anyone with the abilities falls suspect. As a clan they feel isolated and wrongly accused, but they don't have any way of proving their clan's innocence either.

This leads to the rise of individuals like Shisui & Itachi who are members of the ANBU, and still recognize the stigma attached to the Uchiha name because of the incident, but don't feel the same way. Despite the period of suspicion and prejudice, that doesn't stop them from realizing that their clan acting against the villiage due to the attack isn't of benefit to the greater good. Thus they work from the shadows to protect Konoha from their own clan; Shisui entrusting his eyes to Danzou & Itachi, and Itachi eventually resorting to joining forces with Madara and murdering the clan to save the villiage (both from Madara and the clan).

In brief, given the information available, both sides are correct, because everyone 'knows' that Madara was killed:

• Konoha:
- An Uchiha member was responsible for the attack.
- There are no living rogue members of the Uchiha clan.
- The Konoha Uchiha clan must have been responsible.
• Uchiha
- The Uchiha Clan of Konoha was not acting against the villiage.
- No individual members of the villiage were acting independantly.

This all being said, I don't really see where this discussion comes back to the original topic of Madara becoming corrupted by his own power though...

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I'm not sure how old Yamato was at the time, and being as he was at one point a member of the ANBU, it's likely that his whereabouts would have been known at the time. Also, it would be VERY simple to interrogate Yamato compared to even one Uchiha, given the differences in their abilities.

Yeah, Yamato himself was probably innocent too. But saying that Uchiha and a few dead ninjas are the only ones who could possibly be behind the attack when a few years ago a S-class ninja successfully recreated the abilities of the best of those dead ninjas, then left saying he was gonna detroy the hidden leaf... Well I think they are overlooking an entirely possible suspect. And setting a precedent that isn't impossible for a non Uchiha to capable of doing this.

Again, the Uchiha clan of Konoha wasn't responsible, but an Uchiha clan member still was. If there's no reasonable suspicion that there were any living members of the Uchiha clan outside of Konoha (at the time, there weren't), and the evidence from the attack correctly points to an Uchiha's abilities being used in the attack, of course there's going to be ANBU survelliance on the clan as a part of the investigation.

The Uchiha as a clan don't have any way to prove that there wasn't a single member of their clan acting independantly in the attack, which means that anyone with the abilities falls suspect. As a clan they feel isolated and wrongly accused, but they don't have any way of proving their clan's innocence either.
That's what I was saying yes, thanks for getting it.

This leads to the rise of individuals like Shisui & Itachi who are members of the ANBU, and still recognize the stigma attached to the Uchiha name because of the incident, but don't feel the same way. Despite the period of suspicion and prejudice, that doesn't stop them from realizing that their clan acting against the villiage due to the attack isn't of benefit to the greater good. Thus they work from the shadows to protect Konoha from their own clan; Shisui entrusting his eyes to Danzou & Itachi, and Itachi eventually resorting to joining forces with Madara and murdering the clan to save the villiage (both from Madara and the clan).

This all being said, I don't really see where this discussion comes back to the original topic of Madara becoming corrupted by his own power though...

I dunno what point of my argument this was an answer too.

But if you wanna get back to Madara, he wasn't corrupted by his own power. He got Mangekyo Sharingan by killing his best friend, and was okay with hi bro doing it too some other poor smuck they were friends. They were power hungry from the getgo. And I know what you're gonna say, but I have to believe that they was at least someone whose best friend didn't kinda sorta killed themselves to give corrosponding Sharingan user a free pass.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Even Orochimaru for all his bullshit and hatred against Konoha, didn't have the power or ability to literally mind control the Kyuubi and make it go on a rampage. The fact of the matter is, is that such an event explicitly points to the clan with the swirly eyes that have been well known for having the capacity to control a Biju in that way. Specifically, the Nine-Tails.

No one in their mind would factor in Madara being alive to do it. Hell, that'd be like saying George Washington is still alive and orchestrated the 9/11 attack on the US.

I mean that just is inconceivable. Madara was supposed to be long dead, and is respected as one of the founding fathers of the village. Naturally the suspicion unfortunately fell on the clan he came from, since they possess said ability.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yeah, Yamato himself was probably innocent too. But saying that Uchiha and a few dead ninjas are the only ones who could possibly be behind the attack when a few years ago a S-class ninja successfully recreated the abilities of the best of those dead ninjas, then left saying he was gonna detroy the hidden leaf... Well I think they are overlooking an entirely possible suspect. And setting a precedent that isn't impossible for a non Uchiha to capable of doing this.

True, but the bit with Orochimaru's experimentation on the First's DNA ended in mostly failure, and even he was surprised that Yamato had survived when he saw him again. Orochimaru was powerful, but that discounts some pretty significant elements from the encounter. The attack took out Kushina's guards, and bypassed other barriers which means it had to have been someone from within Konoha with someone who had access to that knowledge. On top of that, it couldn't just be ANY S-class ninja, it needed to be someone who could control, and even summon Kyubi, which is a VERY small scope of possible culprits. Even then, there may have also been an investigation into Orochimaru as well as Yamato in the wake of the attack, but it would have turned up information that neither of them was behind the attack fairly quickly, because they weren't involved, and there wouldn't be any evidence to support it.

On top of that, there are a few points during the battle worth mentioning. The Third Hokage managed to identify the type of seal that the Fourth Hokage was using from a HUGE distance, so I don't think it's a big stretch to assume that, in addition to noticing a disturbance right when Madara appears to summon Kyubi, that Kyubi being controlled by the Sharingan would have been directly noticed by some of the people in battle, if not by him. That eliminates ANYONE but an Uchiha from being responsible, and again - the only Uchiha in the world are in Konoha.

I dunno what point of my argument this was an answer too.

But if you wanna get back to Madara, he wasn't corrupted by his own power. He got Mangekyo Sharingan by killing his best friend, and was okay with hi bro doing it too some other poor smuck they were friends. They were power hungry from the getgo. And I know what you're gonna say, but I have to believe that they was at least someone whose best friend didn't kinda sorta killed themselves to give corrosponding Sharingan user a free pass.

Madara and his brother both murdered their closest friends to obtain Mangekyo, and then Madara obtained his brother's to obtain the Eternal Mangekyo. He was so adamant about the Uchiha clan being prejudiced against, and him not becoming the Hokage that he abandoned them as fools and attempted to kill the Hokage himself. He was assumed dead, and faded away. When the fate of the Uchiha clan in Konoha DIDN'T come to pass, he orchestrated events that CAUSED it, and then assisted Itachi in murdering them all.

If that sort of action isn't the pinnacle of being absolutely corrupted by power, I don't know what is.

No one in their mind would factor in Madara being alive to do it. Hell, that'd be like saying George Washington is still alive and orchestrated the 9/11 attack on the US.

This is the best comparison EVER. BAR NONE.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
You would have to add that this happened after America threw Washington out of the country after they decided they didn't like his policies, but still, great comparison. I guess this means that the whole Kyuubi attack is really Hashirama's fault as he didn't do a good enough job of killing Madara the first time around.

The problem with the whole Uchiha situation in Konoha is that there is no way for the Uchiha to prove that they didn't summon Kyuubi. Either they lie and say the did and Konoha kills them all or they say they don't and Konoha thinks they're lying. It's a Catch-22 situation. This automatically pits them against all of Konoha. Also, if we assume what Madara says is true, Danzou and the other two people on the council didn't like the Uchiha and made their life difficult before the Kyuubi attacked as well. The Kyuubi attack gave them an excuse to be more hardline with the Uchiha.

If anything, I'm more surprised the Uchiha haven't tried a coup before this. If you think about it, Danzou and Co. moved the Uchiha into a getto after the Kyuubi attack; they were constantly under ANBU guard and couldn't live anywhere else aside from inside the Uchiha district. Those are prime conditions for a civilian rebellion to form, much less a ninja one. Thing is, the rebellion took more then six years to plan. So yeah, Madara completely screwed them.

The crazy thing about Madara is his motivation; it's all about revenge. He's pretty much throwing a temper tantrum that he didn't get to be Hokage.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And that's why Madara's the biggest dick in Naruto. Right there.

You got it.

THe Uchiha probably believed if they demonstrated how loyal and hard working they were, things would get better but after awhile, that resentment turned to out and out rebellion.

If anyone's responsible for the fall of the Uchiha clan, it's Madara.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
THe Uchiha probably believed if they demonstrated how loyal and hard working they were, things would get better but after awhile, that resentment turned to out and out rebellion.
I got that feeling when you see how far they're willing to go to prove that Itachi murdered Shisui. They're definitely not stupid; they were smart enough to throw out Madara when he went crazy, so at least they're not that blind.
If anyone's responsible for the fall of the Uchiha clan, it's Madara.
I really hope that Madara doesn't get redeemed by Naruto at the end and instead gets killed. Of course, if Sasuke ever finds out that Madara is the reason the Uchiha were massacred, the odds of Madara surviving are zero.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just out of curiosity, anyone ever wondered how it is that Itachi is back and using his sharingan yet we also see that Madara successfully transferred them into Sasuke.
Same with Nagato's rinnegan.

If Kabuto's technique brings these back also then surely it would mean the jutsu is alot more complicated than simply forcing the soul back into an un-dead body.

Top Bottom