New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
He's still Conan the Barbarian next to Kuja. :monster:

I dunno, while Kuja's got a very... effeminately pronounced outfit, Ramza has a very shapely figure in a simple tunic.

Dissidia-FFA-Ramza-PV.jpg

Girl knows how to work it!!

Ramza-1.jpg

With a dainty chin, pronounced pouty lips and those eyelashes..

....gaiz, halp, I'm confused

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Everyone from Tactics has that hourglass figure. I always chalked it up to padded armor under their clothes, or could just a be an Akihiko Yoshida thing.

(actually a girl)

latest

And it's more than just Kuja's outfit:
kuja1.jpg

Dem hips.

Anyway, I'm not arguing that Ramza's effeminate, just giving some context :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Looking at those Tactics images though... WTF is over on the left (their right) that draws their attention that much?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nostalgia just friggin' walloped me across the face. I need this now. :excited:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I wonder what the stage change is gonna be.

Alexander being summoned?

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Alexandria from FFIX is being added as a location:

1CDJIXs.jpg

p1fvr0h.jpg
My god, this is gorgeous. No wonder there's only like, five levels. They really need to bring a lot more content if they want to release it for consoles, but at least everything looks pretty.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I imagine that Alexandria's second phase will be dragon attack. Occasional fireballs, night time, crawling misties, etc.

Yes, I've been lurking this entire time.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I did always like that scene. As you say, it was just the sort of juxtaposition of various FF personalities (talking about somewhat more tangible things) Dissidia needed more of.

Vito

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I really hope the retail version does include Sephiroth. Tifa would be icing in the cake.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Garland has been added now.

Ramza alts and weapon alts. Apprently these aren't new weapons that you equip, they are just skins.

Cf6255cUYAMBWt4.jpg

Cf63LAMUYAEkCFG.jpg

Cf63TMXUUAEH3AD.jpg

Cf63c1UUIAMl4jw.jpg

Cf63nAdUIAAFEOE.jpg

Cf63t3TUsAEY12x.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
at this rate it's going to be ages before they add kuja and ultimecia :sadpanda:

not that it matters if they don't make a ps4 version for me

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I hope in the theoretical console version we'll get actual alts instead of just recolors. Ramza is easy given he has three different outfits within FFTactics.

Splintered

unsavory tart
at this rate it's going to be ages before they add kuja and ultimecia :sadpanda:

not that it matters if they don't make a ps4 version for me
seriously though, I remember them saying they want to over 50 characters, then at least all the characters from the original games, but by that time they'll be making a PS5. I'm sad.

Also these color reskins are so lazy, I'm so split on this game because on one hand I really, really want it right now, on the other I can't help but disappointed because it feels so bare. Also no mention of a console version.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Reskins seem like the standard fighting game thing but the original games were much more interesting (and then duodecim went and micro transactioned it)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Were there microtransactions besides buying the prologue demo thing? I don't remember. I know there were preorder bonuses.

Top Bottom