New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I see, I do remember some of those, I never bought any separately. I had the demo and thus Aeris, I got the Tifa preorder bonus from whereever that was, and I had sprite!Cecil from buying FFIV Complete.

Still Unnamed

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
the next new character is going to be announced on the 27th during a livestream on nicodouga

i wonder if it will be another villain (and will they be going in order because i would like to see the emperor, or failing that ultimecia or kuja), or maybe noctis from ffxv (they had thought about adding him to one of the psp games but iirc they didn't want to have to reveal and tie down his moves/actions at the time so decided against it; but now ffxv is close to being release will they change their minds about that or wait until ffxv is properly out first)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
the next new character is going to be announced on the 27th during a livestream on nicodouga

i wonder if it will be another villain (and will they be going in order because i would like to see the emperor, or failing that ultimecia or kuja), or maybe noctis from ffxv (they had thought about adding him to one of the psp games but iirc they didn't want to have to reveal and tie down his moves/actions at the time so decided against it; but now ffxv is close to being release will they change their minds about that or wait until ffxv is properly out first)

I'm thinking Sephiroth, but who knows. As much as I'd want Reno or Yuffie or even Zack, these three are most likely not happening. Auron and Rikku are nice examples too. Or Lulu, Selphie, Vincent, Serah(She's the only FFXIII character I like), Ashe, Aerith, Shelke(Due to her being in World of Final Fantasy now), Genesis, Irvine, Zell, Garnet, Eiko, FFVII's Cid, Vivi(maybe?), Yda, Rinoa, Ace, Rem, Machina, or even Cait Sith.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Go figure it'd be Kefka. Oh well, at least we can't hopefully look forward to a PS4 release of this game if the rumors from last year are true.

Cjiadon

Blueberry
Kefka was a delight in the first two games though. Just so utterly ridiculous. Sure, there are plenty of other characters I want too, but I will still happily take buttface Kefka.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Still with the same VA as Buggy the Clown in One Piece.

I hope this game is released to the U.S.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I played this for a bit a few hours ago. There was a tutorial but since I understand zero Japanese I just skipped through stuff and had to rely on my knowledge from the psp game :wacky:
It certainly plays like ye olde Dissidia except a bit more chaotic and mostly 60fps :monster:

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, I remember that from Dissidia 012.

It's kinda odd, with that and Kefka, because I almost only ever see Japanese romanized with Ks, never Cs.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/dissidia...cter-battle-gods-content-reveal-set-august-27

Square Enix will host a “Dissidia Final Fantasy Finals Tournament and Special Session” at the Maihama Amphitheater in Chiba on August 27 where it is planning various announcements.

The event will consist of two parts. The first part, which runs from 13:15 to 16:30 JST, is the Dissidia Final Fantasy Finals Tournament, which will see the top 16 teams in Japan battle it out for victory.
The second part, which runs from 17:00 to 19:30 JST, is the “Special Session,” which promises “all sorts of new information” and features Square Enix staff Ichirou Hazama, Takeo Kujiraoka, and even Tetsuya Nomura.

Expected reveals include:

• A new character announcement – someone who has not yet appeared in previous Dissidia Final Fantasy titles.
  • The gods Chaos and Cosmos will finally make an appearance in the new content, “Battle of the Gods.”
Outside of Dissidia Final Fantasy, there’s also:

• The latest information about the arcade game Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival.
  • The announcement of a yet unseen smartphone title.
Visit the event’s official website here.
The japanese VA for Seymour, Tseng and Nibus will be at the event, as well as Terra and Vanille's...

There's a new stage going to be announced on the 18th, one that's "completely flat".

That day also happens to be the anniversary of FFXIV.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
They all look really really good. I love all the ones that more closely match the sprite/model (especially Warrior of Light, Bartz, Terra, and Tidus).

Ramza's Chapter 2 outfit looks so badass.

I want a lego-Cloud model :monster:

Top Bottom