• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I hope it's Tifa, but it could be someone else and we may still have to wait before we see another FFVII character in Dissidia NT.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well this will be our first test of whether the voice changes really only apply to the remake or not

It's most likely permanent changes of the voices and not remake exclusive. I still don't trust that twitter video. But at least Tifa's in and she looks great in NT!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That video on what NT improved on versus the PSP games was spot on, by the way.

As loved and popular of a game that was, Duodecim broke the game hard in terms of being a good, competitive PvP game. I loved the game but playing it competitively was fucking garbage. It already had limited options for PvP thanks to no online mode. Combine that with the brokenness of assists, Brv to HP combos, HP spam and equips, and competitive play died pretty fast.

NT may not be popular due to it being a team fighter and requiring a team of people to play effectively, but when it happens and people play, it's actually fun and not random, broken nonsense. The system for the game lends to actually getting to play and do stuff and not just getting massacred in one single combo.

Koei Tecmo really should really do a version that's single player. Or.. Fix the AI, and improve the netcode so matches online are faster and less laggy. A more fleshed out single player campaign couldn't hurt. Especially to include all the new DLC additions.

Like, there's a really good game but it needs more work and better ways to do teams. Team fighting games are hardest to get going outside of arcades due to the number of people necessary for it to work. And arcades aren't so popular anymore so it really sucks.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
It's kind of unfortunate because NT can have some fun matches, so dropping in for a quick match is a great idea in theory. But since it's a team fighter where you have to choose appropriate skills--and every character has diverse mechanics on top of that--I always feel like I need to relearn everything before going online. And at that point I usually just play something else :mon:

Are there more players online now that the free version is out?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, that sounds just like old Tifa. Compare those lines with her voice work in Dissidia and WoFF. Doesn't sound like Remake Tifa at all.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Sounds like Wendee Lee to me.

Edit: Well, some lines anyway. Others sound like Rachel Leigh Cook so I dunno.

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Tifa renders from the SE Press site:

80d3091268011734.jpg

90b7061268011754.jpg

Top Bottom