New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tifa_kicks_Aerith_in_tha_Box_by_dhim.gif

Why in fuck's sake is her back all hairy?! And her thighs? Or is this just really, really shitty shading or something? Please tell me its just shitty drawing and not stubble?!

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Oh, I am most definitely not joking. Every Cloud and Sephiroth interaction bears blatant homoerotic tones. It's definitely got more fo a ground than C/A ever did.

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Why in fuck's sake is her back all hairy?! And her thighs? Or is this just really, really shitty shading or something? Please tell me its just shitty drawing and not stubble?!

Pretty sure it's just a grainy drawing style. At least I hope so.

Also, tvtropes has just informed me that Pokemon has literally over 9000 ships.

These include, but are not limited to:
AshxMisty
BrockxMisty
AshxMisty, but assumes that Ash and Misty are long-lost siblings (waht?)
MistyxMeowth (waht)
MistyxPsyduck (waht)
Mistyxher mallet (WAHT)

I vote for a new Poke LTD.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I was a Misty/Brock shipper back in the days before I even knew what shipping was.

That's right, fuck you Ash.

Anyone who denies Ash/Misty doesn't have a soul.

That movie... the second one? With Lugia... totally made that canonz for reals. :awesome: (as in I started shipping it after that because of all the stuff they put in that movie about her getting mad at someone calling him her boyfriend and then she's all teary eyed at the end say "go Ash")

Or did I just dream all that up? So fucking long ago I saw that in theatres.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Yeah, I was half-expecting to see them together in the series, but then I found my common sense again: "Wait, in POKEMON??? ...nah."

AshxMisty
BrockxMisty
MistyxMeowth (waht)
MistyxPsyduck (waht)
Mistyxher mallet (WAHT)

That'd be a friggin' POLYGON. :aah:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, I was half-expecting to see them together in the series, but then I found my common sense again: "Wait, in POKEMON??? ...nah."

That'd be a friggin' POLYGON. :aah:

Decakilohedral, at least.
There are 10+ seasons of 1 off characters, 600+ poke, etc. etc. etc.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
That movie... the second one? With Lugia... totally made that canonz for reals. :awesome: (as in I started shipping it after that because of all the stuff they put in that movie about her getting mad at someone calling him her boyfriend and then she's all teary eyed at the end say "go Ash")

Or did I just dream all that up? So fucking long ago I saw that in theatres.

Wow. Listening to it now this is a really shitty song. AND YET I STILL KNOW ALL THE LYRICS.

As a child I was already a dirty gay-loving fggt who shipped the fuck out of Ash/Gary. Just in general I had the hugest hard-on for Gary. I did love Ash/Misty though when it came to canon.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Misty's song was really lame, lol. Maybe I would've liked it better if it was actually her voice :P That second movie was all about it though. Hell that movie was making a big deal of Jesse and James, which kind of went without saying anyway.

@Zee: Former owner? What'd you do with it?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh hey LTD long time no see

okay so I hate to bring up Dissidia again but:
>CLOUD DIES
>MFW
0GMZq.png

that scene was so fucking contrived and hilarious, I didn't realize it was possible for SE to have a Cloud sidestory that's actually WORSE than his KH2 one. Was there anyone who actually took that seriously? Or did we all generally consider that to be bad writing?

i mean seriously let's make Cloud/Tifa even more corny and terrible instead of complicated and interesting

Last edited:
/PROUD FORMER OWNER OF THAT CD

It's not that CD though. I have 2BA Master and it's not on there!

Also I still have my pokemon first movie soundtrack. That one kicks so much ass.

Vacation's what I wanna do
Buddy on the beach, fun for me and you
We don't need a holiday to start to celebrate
(Repeat after me, "I need a vacation.")

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Pretty sure it's just a grainy drawing style. At least I hope so.

AshxMisty
BrockxMisty
MistyxMeowth (waht)
MistyxPsyduck (waht)
Mistyxher mallet (WAHT)

i am an oldrivalshipper, ngl

shit i ship most of the female pcs with their rivals ala sapphire/ruby (WHICH IS CANON ALSO BTW), kris(lyra)/silver and hilda/n

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Was there anyone who actually took that seriously? Or did we all generally consider that to be bad writing?
I think the acting was worse than the writing.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
n is all about dressing up like a disney princess, wandering into a forest and seeing how many pokemon friends he can make

Vendel

Banned
Anyone notice how our friends the cleriths like to say that the Highwind scene is OPTIONAL? Like they think if they say it enough they can give the impression that you can skip it altogether.

I have never seen anyone describing the Don choosing a girl scene as OPTIONAL.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Speaking of optional, the Highwind scene might not be... but you know what is?

AERITH IN DISSIDIA :awesome:

.. probably would have had more impact if I hadn't been wearing this sig for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom