Now just the official "Fuck Konami in general" thread #fuckonami

Eeeeeeeeeeeee I fuckign hate buggsss... that hallway would terrify the fuck out of me if I played that...

Was I the only one thinking the stairs would incline and they'd slide down?

tumblr_l9biyhwc2R1qdoghio1_400.png

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This thread has the best reactions. I wish I could get all of you together in a room and play through this together when it comes out. xD

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Pay for the flights and the snacks and I'm there dude :monster:

Actually, that bit kind of reminded me of Akira when Tetsuo goes off his nut in the hospital.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i finally got to play this

i didn't manage to trigger the ending (i guess me sitting there whimpering into the microphone doesn't cut it), but that's okay because i need to go sit somewhere and cry now anyway

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i am looking through the old videos in this thread and this one was my reactions.
when you look into the bathroom door and the woman/lisa? appears and closes it i screamed and dropped the controller and stopped for about 5 minutes to go upstairs, even though i was reading a walkthrough and knew it was coming. it doesn't look at scary on some videos but maybe because i was like right up to the door and zoomed in it was worse/i am a big scaredy sink baby

when i say 'looking through the videos' i mean i start them and skip through going 'nope nope nope nope'. i want to be excited for the game but i am too scared to play p.t. again unless there is sunlight outside.

i have sh zero and homecoming sitting around waiting to be finished but i don't think they will be as scary now

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
God please....don't cancel this game. Konami wtf you hype a team up between kojima and del toro and cop out on us.

.....Clearly this is a smart move. A new game that like 95% of the people that know about it are looking forward to it anxiously. Even people who don't normally enjoy these types of games (me).

Brilliant.

66581d6d6da3a88b5cfe4532875898d33f9.gif

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
What the hell could've happened that would've crashed a project like this?! :(

I'm sure the Kojima/Konami fall out didn't help. GDT has awful luck in the game industry as well (heck he has pretty bad luck in the film industry as well).

Can't say this is surprising to be honest. After the fiasco last month regarding Kojimas departure and Konami throwing a hissy fit (almost taking his name off MGS5) it wasn't too hard to see coming.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
^I was unaware that that was a thing.

Also, IGN is reporting that the quote is referring to the collaboration with Kojima and isn't referring to the game itself not occurring.

So…?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Whether the game happens or not is irrelevant imo because even if it does it's not the game people were looking forward to.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
if del toro and kojima aren't involved (and if there is still a game), that leaves only reedus

whose involvement i was generally indifferent to

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Honestly. I'm really struggling to think of a really good game in the last several years that Konami has made that isn't some sort of MGS game.

Without Kojima and GDT attached anymore this isn't the game I was hyped for. This is not the game I thought would bring Silent Hill back from the brink. Even if this game is good there will always be that question about what could have been and I think that shadow will be to dark for this game to deal with.

Oh well.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Fuckin' office politics is probably what it is. My guess with the whole shenanigcans is still that Konami wants to stop Kojima's presence taking over the brand. And Kojima had his name plastered all over the fucking thing, so we should have known that this would have gotten the axe.

Top Bottom