Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm not getting white until the 9th. :(

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh, I already got the preorder bonus of one, they're just not shipping it out until the 9th.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Oh, so its just the wait that sucks. And yes waiting sucks hurry up stupid clock! I am going to get it the very moment it becomes possible!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
WHAT STARTERS IS EVERYONE GETTING

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If I got this, I don't think I could choose anything other than Smugleaf. :monster:

Water one for me, but no name has been chosen yet. These things normally come to me as I'm playing the game, or at least I'm going to tell myself that.

HERE'S HOPING THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE AND THIS GAME WILL HAVE COMPATIBILITY WITH HIGHER SECURITY INTERNET CONNECTIONS

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I HAVE A COOL STORY that is also probably "what makes your day" but it's a Pokemon story so, relevant to interests and all that:

My friend went to buy Black yesterday and was looking for a Smugleaf plushie for me....NATURALLY THE SHELVES ARE EMPTY BECAUSE IT'S SMUGLEAF but he goes to the counter and asks, "Hey do you have more Smugleaf--I mean Snivy" and the guy lights up and is like "Smugleaf? I could look in the back for a Smugleaf!" so he does, but it seems that there are no more, so my friend just buys his copy, is halfway to leaving the store when the guy working there runs out holding one over his head saying "THIS WAS THE VERY LAST ONE IN THE STORE" and then they brofisted in front of everyone.

And now I have an adorable Smugleaf omg ;O;

I have to wait a while to buy my copy but it will be glorious when I do. Which version did everyone get?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I got Black. Currently my team consists of a Pignite, a Pidove, a Blitzle, a Pansage, a Purrloin, and a Tympole.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
It appears rumors that this game would fix the issues preventing me from using online features have proven false. I am :sadpanda:

Edit: Disregard the above statement, it works just fine! I just couldn't get it to work cause I had never had the chance to finish the setup before tonight. Victini is mine! So instead of :sadpanda: I am now :excited:

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
got white

chose oshawatt

barely played, got first gym badge. have only gotten five pokes

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
mmm, haven't picked either up yet. And I don't know where the nearest Ninty wi-fi connection is for me to get Victini, anyway. >_>

I decided not to get it in the end, as I have enough unfinished games to play as it is. ...Plus, the only reason I considered buying it on Saturday was cos I learnt it wasn't out in NA until the Sunday, which I thought was a really childish reason. :awesome:

Has anyone ever given a Pkmn a nickname that became "Hilarious in Hindsight"? I used a cheat device to catch a shiny Mew on Silver, and, as they were more silver than blue in those days, I called it Sylvar.

...Now, what does that look like nowadays, if you take out the v...?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
You gave Sylar the power of Mew?! Nooo... wait that's kinda cool actually.

I love every single thing about this game. Even the total absence of all my favorite pokeymanz from other generations. I think I would owe Brooke money on that point if we'd ever settled on a monetary amount for the bet :P

Also I cannot stop imagining gym leader's pokemon trying to fight Brooke with their hands over their ears every time she sends out Oshawatt, completely unprepared for the inane-yet-hilarious babbling Wade uses to distract them as he cuts them down with his shell blade.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I'm 5 badges in folks, and lemme tell you something. Palpitoad. Kicks. Ass! I love mine, and shudder with apprehension whenever I see one on the opposing team.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Update on my team:

Lawler the Pignite
Jet the Tranquill
Luna the Liepard
Baragon the Sandile
Souten the Blitzle
Kermit the Palpitoad

All of them kick ass, I love the new Pokemon for this game.

Top Bottom