Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Right, on my way to the second gym. My team is "Ganon" (guess who my starter was... :awesome: ), Pansage, Purloin, Patrat, Woobat (who almost got the nickname "Woobie") and Roggenrola.

All are level 10/11, except Ganon and Pansage, who are 13/14. In my boxes, I have two Lillipups (one lvl 11, one lvl 2) and "Blitzen" (a Blitzle).

Opinions? :3

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Blitzle/Zebstrika is working out very well for me so far. And my lady has had excellent results from training a Joltik, if you want to wait and get a different Electric type.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just started playing it, a pig! A FUCKING PIG!!!! I start every single pokemon game with a fire type and this time around they make it a bloody pig!!!
Pffffft

lJXWf

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just beat the second gym leader. My Blitzle is somehow my highest level poke, having gained two and a half levels from wiping the gym leader's second pokemon. Roggenrolla more or less trolled it with Sand Attack and Rock Smash, then sat around waiting to get KO'd so that Blitzle could capitalize on the experience gain.

So far, my team consists of:
-Pidove
-Roggenrolla
-Munna
-Blitzle
-Purrloin
-Revolver Oshawatt

Although I think I'm about to rotate Munna out for Pansear, seeing as how Munna's not that helpful atm ._.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
But it's a pig!!!!!!!
They couldn't just win my heart and make it a black labrador breathing fire!!!

We've already had black dogs that breath fire. They're called Houndour/doom, dude. Don't knock the fire pig, mine kicks all sorts of ass for me.

@Testament: I'm liking your team man.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
if i had a tepig i would name him roasted pork

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Blitzle/Zebstrika is working out very well for me so far. And my lady has had excellent results from training a Joltik, if you want to wait and get a different Electric type.
I think I'm going to see how far I can get without an electric type this time around. :3 Also, Pansage is the first time a grass type has featured in my team (the first time I played Blue, I chose a Bulbasaur. Straight out of Pallet Town, I meet a level 5 Pidgey. Gust. Gust. Bulbasaur is KO'd. I've been traumatised about using grass types ever since).

Found this on TVTropes, thought you guys might be interested. :)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThePokedexExtendedFanonEdition

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw someone needs to sticky this topic, seeing as it has more replies than every gaming thread besides Mass Effect. Damn I'm good at making threads :oscar:

OT: Just beat the third gym leader. Terrawaddle and Tranquill ran a train on Burgh.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Out of curiosity (and the fact I meant to ask this earlier, but ran out of time), but if each of you lived in the Pokemon world... what career would you choose to pursue? Breeder, trainer, gym leader, etc.?

I've given it some thought, and I think I'd choose to be a researcher into the myths surrounding Pokemon.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd totally be a trainer.

FUCK JOBS I MAKE MONEY BY BEATING UP POKEMON MOTHERFUCKER

Out of curiosity (and the fact I meant to ask this earlier, but ran out of time), but if each of you lived in the Pokemon world... what career would you choose to pursue? Breeder, trainer, gym leader, etc.?

I've given it some thought, and I think I'd choose to be a researcher into the myths surrounding Pokemon.

Champion. I mean, I've been it 8 times going on 9 now I think I could do the job. :awesome:

If not, maybe breeder. HAVE SEX YOU GUYS DAMN IT I NEED MORE DITTOS FKDHFKJDSHFKD

FUCK JOBS I MAKE MONEY BY BEATING UP POKEMON MOTHERFUCKER

You make money by gambling over animals fighting and some of your opponents are young children and old ladies. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I CHALLENGE YOU TO BATTLE FOR THE 238TH TIME CHAMPION BROOKE

MAYBE THIS TIME I CAN HAVE YOUR JOB IDK

Also lol. They knew what this was - they knew when they hit "NEW GAME" what they were getting into. Should've saved more money. :oscar:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

I'd totally be a trainer, but I'm not ambitious enough/too lazy to actually be a m4st3r so I'll just settle for gym leader.

Fire pokemon ruel I mean, I like dark Pokemon. Dark like my soul /ebony

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
oi oi folks

Be careful when you're in the Battle Subway thing - if you go down the Double Battle line, you're doing a 4v4 challenge. If, for some reason, both of your active pokemon are KO'd in the same turn, and you still have your other two to battle with, then it's game over because the game WILL NOT let you switch them both in.

Just learned this the hard way on battle number 4, when my opponent was about to be down to one pokemon ;.;

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I'd be a PokeProf and give out starters to hopeful little kids, with the price being they have to take a Pokedex and do my job for me. :monster: I'd have to change my name to a tree of some kind, but I could live with that.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Err, my Pokemon knowledge is extremely crappy. So I'll just have these six. Whatever they are. :awesome:

Event.png

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Err, my Pokemon knowledge is extremely crappy. So I'll just have these six. Whatever they are. :awesome:

Event.png

Chatot, Croagunk, Sableye, Pachisiru, Pikachu, and Buneary. Too many electric types, but other than that its not too bad. Though Brooke will give ya the stink-eye for using a Dark/Ghost dual type :monster:

Top Bottom