Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

YESH REALLY

ALSO EG I MADE SURE TO GET AN EXTRA SET FOR U FROM MY DIAMOND. :awesome:

We need a Smugleaf emote ;.;

2uhlon7.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Has anyone else noticed that the animated Typhlosion sprite is clearly humping air?

dctxtx.gif

I half expect it to start making spanking motions. Fire badger is getting his freak on.

Also, Honchcrow is a Nazi.

2dke4cz.gif

Watch it goose step and then Sieg Heil!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Looks like an incisor. Weird, never noticed that before.

Well I see your Diglett = Tooth and raise you an Ursaring raising the roof on this party.

2con5ut.gif

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I stand by my theory, this particular Diglett is just a douche who thinks a goatee makes him look awesome, and doesn't realize how difficult trimming facial hair is when you never let anyone see below your head.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
If you ever get that shirt I personally, on behalf of the forum at large, demand you be photographed wearing it and that this photo be placed in the picture thread. I DEMAND it!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
So here's a question, anyone got any strange ambitions for a Pokemon game, or know someone who does? For instance my girlfriend wants to create an all feline team someday. So far she wants to get:

Meowth/Persian
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
Skitty/Delcatty
Glameow/Purrugly
Purrloin/Liepard

She still needs one more to fill out the team, and doesn't want to use a legendary or settle for one of the cat-like mons that we see as more fox/weasel like Sneasle.

Anyone else got some weird little goal like this?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
So here's a question, anyone got any strange ambitions for a Pokemon game, or know someone who does? For instance my girlfriend wants to create an all feline team someday. So far she wants to get:

Meowth/Persian
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
Skitty/Delcatty
Glameow/Purrugly
Purrloin/Liepard

She still needs one more to fill out the team, and doesn't want to use a legendary or settle for one of the cat-like mons that we see as more fox/weasel like Sneasle.
How about an Espeon? They're definitely very catty. Also, it would add a psychic to her line-up.

30f600932ef0a4531922f139e5b7ac3ce338a29d.jpg

I know I posted it in the "Makes Your Day" thread, too. Deal. :3

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
We consider Eevee to be a fox, so it would follow that Espeon would be also. But then, Octillery evolves from Remoraid, and if a fish can turn into an octopus its not much of a stretch for a fox to turn into a cat. Might be able to persuade her on that one.

Top Bottom