Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No weakness, solid defenses, Pressure, and Pain Split.

FUCK YEAH SPIRITOMB

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i rike mudkips

I forgot, it's HP it's lacking, not defence. And speed. So really Spititomb has to be a heavy hitter or else it's out in two rounds tops.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'd totally be a trainer.

FUCK JOBS I MAKE MONEY BY BEATING UP POKEMON MOTHERFUCKER
&
I'd be a PokeProf and give out starters to hopeful little kids, with the price being they have to take a Pokedex and do my job for me. :monster: I'd have to change my name to a tree of some kind, but I could live with that.
So, you'd be hiring Keen to go out and mutilate Pokemon for science? :monster: Like Oak does with Red - or are we to believe that he just "happened" to find out that if you cut off Raticate's whiskers it slows down??
Champion. I mean, I've been it 8 times going on 9 now I think I could do the job. :awesome:

If not, maybe breeder. HAVE SEX YOU GUYS DAMN IT I NEED MORE DITTOS FKDHFKJDSHFKD
So, EG is Oak, Keen's Red, you're Cynthia (on the basis that she's the only female champion), and I'm Eusine. XD

COME BACK SUICUNE!

RE: progress in White. Defeated N for the second time last night. Was gonna challenge the Gym Leader, but got sleepy.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So instead of playing Black/White I decided to restart my Diamond game... which I have neglected for a good year and a half.

All I have to say thus far... goddamn Bidoof is one hella retarded pokemon.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Fuck you
Cynthia
, and double fuck your level
75 Spiritomb
! GRAARGH! Why are you even here you
bitch
?! [/rant about losing to
ex-champs
]

Edited to include the spoiler tags my rage did not allow me to consider before :monster:

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Need to do some level-grinding before taking on the second gym in BW. I had to use two Pokemon against the first junior trainer. >_> Thank Arceus for Roggenrola's Sturdy attribute.
It's a dirty job, but SOMEONE'S gotta do it.

Might as well be someone who'll run around screaming FUCK YEAH I'M AWESOME while he does it. :oscar:
Ash does that anyway. And then tells a freshly caught Caterpie to fight a Pidgeotto. (He's never gonna live that one down...) :oscar:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Chatot, Croagunk, Sableye, Pachisiru, Pikachu, and Buneary. Too many electric types, but other than that its not too bad. Though Brooke will give ya the stink-eye for using a Dark/Ghost dual type :monster:

But I like Lighting/ Thunder. It's totally the best weather. :lol: I would defiantly blast everybody with thunder Pokemon.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Oh sure, use a Pokemon that's immune to Electric's one weakness. That's totally coo-Krookodile use Rock Slide! Well look at that, it's super effective!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
brb gonna wait for you to use revive because Zapdos drill peck'd the shit out of it

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I was being silly anyway, my Krookodile doesn't have Rock Slide :P But she has never lost to Drill Peck before either. We should totally battle at some point.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ayar. Once I can transfer my pokeymans, I'm totally up for it.

BEWARE OF LOKKA

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
My Woobat (Psychic/Flying) is loving Pinwheel Forest (Bug/Poison, Grass and Fighting types galore). :oscar:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Woobat creeps me out way worse than any other Pokemon. Something about the way it grins as my Fire/Fighting pig who should be oh-so weak to it's types bitch slaps it with Assurance is just... ooogy.

And transfering Pokeymanz is actually quite fun once you get the hang of it, if you use the transfer labs. Ya get to shoot the Pokemon to be moved up to Gen V with a bow! ... Calm down people, it shoots pokeballs.

Top Bottom