Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm still annoyed that my Seismitoad can only learn one of the three HM water moves. But oh well, that's what HM slaves are for.

My team will have all the HMs. It under powers a few of the pokes but it's the way I like it.

Named them all too.

Archaeos - Toothless
Jellicent - Wesley
Chandelure - Bayonetta
Stoutland - Wellington (after my boyfriend's dog who's a Yorky)
Leavanny - Willow (for her ability to put to sleep and use false swipe she will be the catcher)
Mienshao - Misao (from EG)

Still not sure if this is 100% the final team, but I'm liking it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Handing out Fire Stones for free...

YOU FOOLS. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ARCANINE. THIS ACT WILL BE YOUR UNDOING.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
THE WONDERS OF TRADING. I will not wait half the game to train up my favourite pokemon, I refuse.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Buy wait how? From someone with BW as well, or like transfer?

I rly want to get my favorites back nowwwwwww ._.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Lorena's Watchog is sooo cheap. Keep using Hypnosis like that. :<

Anyway, beat her. Finally. Ganon the Pignite did his work with relish. >:3 Just got the Liberty Ticket, so Victini will soon be mine.

LOL at Team Plasma though: "We will steal the skull right in front of your eyes. Quick, use smoke bombs!" Well, they can't see you do it now, can they? Retards. XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
What are your favourites? =/

Do you has wifi?
Nope, just hunkered down on a wall by a cafe that has free wifi access. XD

Not sure if I have any favourites in this new generation yet.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Y'know, this reminds me of the topic for this thread. Has anyone's desired list of 6 pokes, limit of 1 legendary, changed with the release of the new Pokedex?

Buy wait how? From someone with BW as well, or like transfer?

I rly want to get my favorites back nowwwwwww ._.

Basically, you need to be at a certain point in the game (forget which city it is) to trade from the old games to the new games. You also need the DSs to be in the same room as they can only be traded by doing a download play to the DS with the old game to send them over.

Or, if a friend has the pokes already in their black/white, you can trade with them.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So like, who DOES have Wifi access out of everyone here. I get sad because everytime I ask somebody and they say theirs is too secure for access. I have perfect access here at home as far as I've tried so far.

Brooke
4298 2353 4891

EDIT: Stupid Leavanny not being able to learn the sleep move once fully evolved but doesn't even learn it by evolving you have to go to the move relearner. blah! Replacing with Lilligant.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I have access! I have traded with Brooke and stuff and it was awesome. Anyone who wants my friend code has but to ask.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Give it a month or two, and I'm going to try out a wi-fi router on my computer. Once I've got that sorted out, I'll happily give you guys my friend code.

In the meantime, it would require far too much organisation for me to try... :(

OT: managed to catch Victini (finally!!), and have defeated the Battle Company. Castelia Gym is next on the list!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I got the whole Kami Trio (briefly, had to give Thundarus back to my nephew since it was his :monster:). Oddly they only took two Great Balls each. Was weird to catch two Legendaries in a row that easily.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
1.- Machamp... A female one, just for the lulz.
2.- Gyarados
3.- Porygon
4.- Altaria
5.- Onix
6.- Tyranitar

Extra: This one. Just in case.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I got the whole Kami Trio (briefly, had to give Thundarus back to my nephew since it was his :monster:). Oddly they only took two Great Balls each. Was weird to catch two Legendaries in a row that easily.
Victini took an Ultra Ball and seven Great Balls to catch it, on the time that I did catch it. My first few attempts, I was down to throwing Heal Balls at it, and it still wouldn't get caught. =/ Thankfully, I'd saved before fighting it (although I wish I'd known there were Plasma mooks around before I went to Liberty Island).

I was thinking about what an all-canine Pokemon squad would be like (if you ignore the Legendary Beasts from Johto, as they have canine and feline traits), and realised, it'd be pretty much Fire and Dark types!! XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I wasted about 15 balls on that damn Victini, including my only Ultra Ball...only to end up catching it with a Great Ball. =/

Wow, some of these legnedaries have a 5 catch rate. That's crazy! Normally it's only 3. (higher is easier, 3 is basically the hardest it could be without being impossible).

The dragons are 45. :P I haven't gotten to that part yet but that's like 3 pokeballs kind of easy.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Victini took every single ball I had and just kept smashing out on the first attempt. Oddly the second try was a smidge easier, it only took 12 Great Balls. Difficult little bugger.

Ghost X

Not really familiar with the newer pokemon, so I'm just going by the older pokemon I recall liking.

1. Luxray
2. Sandslash
3. Parasect
4. Marowak
5. Alakazam
6. Scyther

Top Bottom