Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
These have been a busy two days... My Purrloin and Patrat evolved into Liepard and Watchog on Tuesday night. TBH, I prefered the look of their unevolved forms in both cases. Partly for this reason, Liepard (Dark type) got switched for a freshly caught Scraggy (Dark/Fighting).

Wednesday, I trekked back to Nacrene City, in order to get the free Soda Pop. XD On the way, I came across several patches of rustling grass, each of which contained an Audino. Due to this, Scraggy is almost at the same level as the majority of my team, and my Woobat levelled up, evolving into Swoobat. This I feel marks me as an awesome trainer, as Woobat only evolves when it has high friendship (and at the point this happened, I had yet to challenge the third gym!).

Anyway, Swoobat and PigniteGanon absolutely wiped the floor with Burgh and his buggies-- I mean, buddies. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
O right. Game update.

Currently climbing the Celestial Tower because herp derp Skyla saw something or some other bullshit - why can't gym leaders just mind their own business and let me challenge them when I feel like it? - so badge six is just out of reach. Sigh.

That said, my team consists of Duosis, Archen, Leavanny, Excadrill, Zebstrika, and Samurott, all in the level 32-36 range. Good times.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
why can't gym leaders just mind their own business and let me challenge them when I feel like it?
The only ones I excuse for it are Jasmine (as she was really the first to have you go on a quest before she fights you, she's cute, and she's doing it for a compassionate reason), and
Giovanni, cos he's fuckin' Giovanni

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I've been trying to figure out how to get to the Giant Crater or whatever to catch Kyurem. I'm sure its obvious, but fuck me if I can figure out how to get to the next cave door. Other than that I'm just training my Zweilous to evolve into Hydreigon. Once it does I am gonna take another run at the newly powered up Elite Four.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
friend code: 2752 0803 7362

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Jasmine?

That's not how you spell Misty, Surge, Sabrina, or Blaine...
Surge, Sabrina and Blaine all set you puzzles within their gyms, and the only time Misty pulled that sort of gag is in GSC/HGSS, which would be after Jasmine did so.

So, no u. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Bah who cares about puzzles, who do I get to fight again?
Are you ready to meet
And defeat the Elite?
Can I expect survival
Against your rival?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Surge, Sabrina and Blaine all set you puzzles within their gyms, and the only time Misty pulled that sort of gag is in GSC/HGSS, which would be after Jasmine did so.

So, no u. :awesome:
Misty: getting rid of Team Rocket (twice!) before you could get to her.
Surge: hi i'm a tree that's in the way why don't you take a boat ride
Sabrina: what is team rocket i don't even

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So I'm pretty sure I'll get my DS fixed at some point, so I decided to go back to playing. Baring in mind my strongest, most honed pokemon is now in Kimble's care, I was expecting to fall flat on my face. Managed to beat the 8th gym though, with relative ease.
But now I've hit a problem. =O

No pokemon I have are really strong enough to get me through Victory Road. I've also run out of trainers to level against, so like I could be in for quite a big grind, which makes me not happy.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nah nah,
lu1Xq.jpg

Just need to find a way to level up some pokemans. >.<

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Misty: getting rid of Team Rocket (twice!) before you could get to her.
Surge: hi i'm a tree that's in the way why don't you take a boat ride
Sabrina: what is team rocket i don't even
Can't defend Misty, but with Surge, you know how quickly those trees grow back. He's probably just gone back inside after cutting it down when you get there. :awesome:
And with Sabrina,
she's a member of Team Rocket. Actually, I think Surge is, too
Now you've reached the Plateau
But not yet a hero

(seriously that guys voice at that part is scary)
And remember... gotta catch 'em all
Show me what you got, mwahahaha >: D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've made it to Icirrus City after stupid Twist Mountain =/

Although I took some detours and caught Cobalion and Virizion, which ended up being named Religion and Kwanzaa.

...blame my friends. :oscar:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
My Roggenrola evolved into Boldore! However, it was then taken out of my party in favour of Tirtouga, the fossil turtle (nicknamed... Gamera >: D). This wasn't due to any reason other than I'll be needing a water-type in my party at some point, and Boldore was the unlucky one chosen (at some point I'll be replacing Watchog... possibly not until I get Zekrom).

My Pansage seems to be born for the stage (he's appeared in nearly every Pokemon Musical I've been involved with XD).

Watchy the Watchog is possiby my new hero. XD

Just about to take on Elesa. Roggenrola/Boldore are both solely rock-types, so removing them from my team doesn't effect my plans too much on that account. Grass-types enjoy a limited resistance to electric attacks, the same as rock-types, so Pansage will be helpful. Likewise, I've taught Scraggy Dig from the TM, so he'll be of assistance.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
About to start the Icirrus Gym, now that I've gone back and picked up both Zorua and Zoroark.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Don't count on dig being too useful against Elesa. Remember, this gen's electric rodent flies. Which filled me with hate the entire time I was up against her (luckily my pig had Roll-out at the time). Love the name Gamera for the turtle, though it suits Torkoal somewhat better. Had I gotten a Tirtouga I'd have named it Kamoebas. :monster:

Top Bottom