• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Resident Evil Series

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Cheerful title.

Wow, CG has come a long way. I'm kind of sick of Leon, he's overexposed by now.

I've always liked Resi's ability to let non main characters be competent. The Prez's detail sweep up the outbreak fairly easily.

His 'screw the US' attitude is a bit weird. You don't actually have to sign up for the secret service, you know.

How important is Claire that she gets a personal appointment with the Press Secretary? Still rocking that red jacket, I see.

The motel room is quite accomodating in letting her stick pins up over the walls.

The politics is hilariously on the nose. Gee, an island off the coast of China that they don't want US influence over, eh? It's difficult to take seriously. I know these take years to make, but woow.

So is this before degeneration in the timeline?

Dammit Jason, stop making villain monologues. He's probably not dead. Hey, it's just a gunfight in the middle of a tenement in Shanghai, nothing to see here.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Ended up being pretty disappointing, Resi telling a big story badly instead of a small story well.

Sir, you have a working vaccine for the T virus. Just sell that. You don't need to start a war with China. Why do you even think that's a good idea?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, they brought in Lisa Trevor?!?! This movie's winning already :monster:

The actors look good, although I'm not a fan of Leon's haircut. He'd look pretty damn similar to Leon if he had the same haircut, the one he has doesn't really suit him lol.

For a second I thought the other woman in the Spencer Mansion shot was Michelle Rodriguez and got hyped but alas... xD

But yeah, this looks great.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
If Leon’s haircut was styled like his signature cut, I would be pretty pleased with his casting. Indian Leon would be pretty cool, actually…

The races and other characteristics of adaptations don’t need to be the same as the OG; as long as they give the characters their iconic traits it should work out.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Moreau got exactly what he deserved, that disgusting freak. His boss fight on Village of Shadows was the most annoying and vile experience of the game, no wonder Mother never loved him :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is certainly an interesting take with the story. Very interesting.

The special effects for the monsters are top notch. Like holy shit, it's looking good.

Really curious how they're going to balance the Mansion Incident and Raccoon City's chaos in one movie. That's a wild combination but I'm hyped :monster:

As much shit as the Anderson RE series get, the first movie is incredibly well done and the best for all the right reasons. This one looks like it has potential to at least meet the level of greatness of that one.

Top Bottom