So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It was just like 3 very loud people complaining. Most of the people chose to stay on their forum and talk about it there.

I just wanna say I'm glad I met you guys... I mean I was so annoyed that Cloud and Tifa hadn't kissed or anything like that by DoC... and then I come here and you show me they really are together. That makes me very happy ^_^

/end sap

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Oh well, fuck. We're talking about love so spread the love. Even if it is Que's diabetes-concentrated love.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
You know, if Cloud made it into SOLDIER, I could see Cloud's fanclub being called, "The Golden Chocobo." :monster:

Just an amusing sig there, FairheartStrife.

Annnnd, i went and changed my sig. LOL.

But yeah, me too, which is why I made that "member card". I have a Zack one too... (**needs a real life**)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ahhh, VG cats...so cute, hilarious, and disturbing. It's amazing how they're all three in one. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Blah i hated it when Yuffie walked by and Cloud was like "Keep walking."
It should have been Cait Sith, Yuffie is lovable.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
But does he love her like he loves Zack? :wacky:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Oh shit, I just saw the main page. You put a reverse Clerith essay with comments on, it's going to be amazing.

Oh. I think I was MIA during the koibito thing. I was two-timing the Bakuman fandom and the Code Geass fandom. And I know now, so I'm still in the fandom? Yus? Yus? ._.
I came in a few weeks after the whole koibito thing, only on Aerith's side. I saw the flamewar in the comments and I was like, "This is going to be fun" but I come here and there were no Cloud/Aerith fans.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
He also loves his bike, his wolf emblem, his hair, long walks, potato salad, Mukki, being bad-ass, and the color blue...

But it's Tifa he loves long-time. ;)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Is it possible to like make it so that the article on the front page links to this thread so we can discuss the stuff here instead of in the comments?

He also loves his bike
I read a story once... actually NM I don't want to remember it.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Is it possible to like make it so that the article on the front page links to this thread so we can discuss the stuff here instead of in the comments?

I read a story once... actually NM I don't want to remember it.

Bwuahahaha... **wipes eyes** Aw, Fenrir lovin'. Good times, good times.:lol:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I still remember the description... well not word for word but something about how "something" was caught in Fenrir's tail pipe and Cloud called Barret for help or something...

I was like, "What is this? I don't even!"

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Not really. Just go to the front page for Christ's sake!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But I have to scroll ALL the way up and click the HOME button, then I have to scroll DOWN to see the comments... *whine*

I just thought it'd be easier to respond to people on the forum, really :monster:

My final point to make on this subject is this: Cloud comes off as quite the ZackxAerith (Zerith) fan in Advent Children Complete, putting her flowers at his grave, and his sword in her church. So, even Cloud thinks she shouldn’t be with him.
Wait shouldn't that be should?

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
But I have to scroll ALL the way up and click the HOME button, then I have to scroll DOWN to see the comments... *whine*

I just thought it'd be easier to respond to people on the forum, really :monster:

You have TLS as your homepage?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
No I mean the "Home" link at the top of the forums... I did have these forums as my homepage for a while though.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

The him refers to Cloud, not Zack, in that instance.

Tifa could do so much better than Cloud. I mean, he's stuck in a dead-end job. Rufus is still available. And she does appear to be the most beautiful woman in their world [since Aerith died].

Isn't it kind of cruel to condemn a young man with as many emotional issues as Cloud to being in love with a dead woman for the rest of his life?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tifa could do so much better than Cloud. I mean, he's stuck in a dead-end job. Rufus is still available. And she does appear to be the most beautiful woman in their world [since Aerith died].

Isn't it kind of cruel to condemn a young man with as many emotional issues as Cloud to being in love with a dead woman for the rest of his life?
1. Proof he loves Aerith plz
2. Cloud is her ideal, so Rufus would be stuck having to act like Cloud all the time, which isn't fair to him.
3. Most of the remaining guys are a)in love with dead chicks, b) evil or c)loves Tifa in a platonic way and would not/could not love her any other way.

Next!

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Well, been reading SoS' LTD analysis. Good work, but there was one bit that looked off:

Also, “koibito” — when broken into its separate components, “koi” and “bito” — provides the understanding of a “loved person.”

Shouldn't the separate components of "koibito" be "koi" and "hito"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom