So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
Well even if no one else is. I am enjoying this.

Hedonismbot-1.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tana, what the FUCK have you been smoking? And what the hell are you talking about?

What does this have to do with anything? What game are you playing here?

Isabella

Your Mom
These were apparently written by FF_Goddess originally. Where you're getting them, Tana, and why you're posting them I have no idea.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
I'm stunned at the amount of bile in some of those posts. People need to learn to stop taking themselves, and the LTD, so seriously - that is, if they can disassociate themselves from the female whose side they're taking.

If they can't, they ought to turn off their computers right now and get a life. :monster:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
That first GIF makes me claustrophobic. IT'S LIKE HE'S GETTING IN MY SPACE. D:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tana you... probably need a life, seriously. If the only thing you can do for amusement is impersonate a rabid Clerith fan to stir shit, then I think there's a problem.

If you keep it up, I promise I'll help you. You have my word. I'll take this internet distraction away and you can find more constructive uses for your time since you won't be able to post here. So if you like, let us help you, and you can find much better uses for your time and energy. Because you deserve better.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm a tool who can't post anything but gifs that get deleted. I'm special.
Ralph.png

Ya know, I recently had a problem with a former friend of mine on the internet. She went two-faced, bitched and made fun of me behind my back, and hid (and continues to hide) behind multiple account names across various sites.

Was I angry? Yeah. Did she betray me? Yeah. Am I over it? Yeah! Seriously, internet drama is stupid. We're not talking about who caused 9/11, or if we should invade Iran or where Obama was born. Who the fuck cares!? Get over it and move on with your life, there are more important things to concern yourself with.

Yeah and we believe you're 31 when you act like a 12 year old.

If she is 31, that just makes it worse that she's like, twice the age of some of the people she's arguing with.

haichinamie

Banned
Rofl, Cry moar nancy.

Your pathetic attempts at attention whoring only amuse me further.

Disregard my posts. I'm a mudkip.

also DrakeClawfag no one is going on a tirade about past internet experiences but you, don't read into what isn't there

and yeah so what if I'm 31 (soon to be 32)

i've accomplished enough in life

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Ralph.png

Ya know, I recently had a problem with a former friend of mine on the internet. She went two-faced, bitched and made fun of me behind my back, and hid (and continues to hide) behind multiple account names across various sites.

Was I angry? Yeah. Did she betray me? Yeah. Am I over it? Yeah! Seriously, internet drama is stupid. We're not talking about who caused 9/11, or if we should invade Iran or where Obama was born. Who the fuck cares!? Get over it and move on with your life, there are more important things to concern yourself with.

If she is 31, that just makes it worse that she's like, twice the age of some of the people she's arguing with.
People think where Obama was born is a worthwhile point for starting drama? wat

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay this is just retarded now. You're all fail trolls. Let's go back to the love triangle plz.

The "true" definition, as I have been told multiple times, is "lover" or "BF/GF". If you want to be more vague, it can mean "a person who loves". From what I understand, no one in Japan uses koibito for the word "sweetheart".

... but...

Context, again, is what matters here. I was told by several reliable sources that koibito can mean "a person who is loved". Is that not what a sweetheart is? It actually makes sense if you plug it into Tifa's quote: Tifa is like a mother, one who is loved by many, and an ally in battle.

Before I make my post... isn't that a contradiction?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay this is just retarded now. You're all fail trolls. Let's go back to the love triangle plz.

... but...

Yes Que, it is. :monster:

However, before we discuss this, I want to make sure hachi has taken the hint that no one likes her and she should go away. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh good, she's gone now.

I'm gonna split the OT shit now.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay posted my response... so what are the odds of us not talking about them anymore and taking quotes from over there? :awesome:

I'll post the same thing I did over there over here:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay posted my response... so what are the odds of us not talking about them anymore and taking quotes from over there? :awesome:

When they quit talking shit and spreading lies about the hard work we do, that they also love to leech off of.

Sorry but if they want to call us out and spread baseless accusations, they will be responded to in kind. No point in letting a boldface lie and misrepresentation go unrebutted. It's either that or just go there and post which is against their rules.

There's nothing wrong with responding to an impugning of our site's integrity when it's unfounded and without any sort of merit or constructive criticism.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
See, I did venture into the land of pink and I keep running into the same argument of "No one is named in connection with who Tifa is koibito to" and aside form the obvious retardedness of NOT being able to put 2 and 2 together, can someone please remind them that NOWHERE in CoLW is Aerith named. NOT FUCKING ONCE. By their own standard, it could very well be Ilfana that Cloud is koibito to,and they can't argue otherwise BASED on THEIR OWN twist fucking logic. /rant

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
See, I did venture into the land of pink and I keep running into the same argument of "No one is named in connection with who Tifa is koibito to" and aside form the obvious retardedness of NOT being able to put 2 and 2 together, can someone please remind them that NOWHERE in CoLW is Aerith named. NOT FUCKING ONCE. By their own standard, it could very well be Ilfana that Cloud is koibito to,and they can't argue otherwise BASED on THEIR OWN twist fucking logic. /rant

Because it's obviously Aerith dude.. I mean Iflana isn't even mentioned in CoLW... just like the koibito in RF is obviously Clo-.... oooOOOOOoooh.

I had a dream about you last night BTW :monster:

But no I won't be throwing that in there right now. I think I've done enough. If someone else wishes to do so they may, but I think I've pissed off enough Cleriths as is and I certainly don't want to become the next BBMM. (no offense to Celes) :puppy:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Yes. With what he previously said, and it's also technically wrong, in that it fails to specify someone romantically loved. And while they still want to pull the 'she got a lot of admirers', none of those admirers are particularly relevant to FF7AC, save one.

But it's OBVIOUS from CONTEXT who Woman is. Context is IMPORTANT. You have to look at CONTEXT.
Except when it might help the C/T case, in which case that's not the context, that's dirty biased lies.

@Quex: But you see, we don't KNOW Ilfana isn't in COLW, because who the woman is is NEVER SPECIFIED. It could be anyone. IT COULD BE MUKKI.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
And while they still want to pull the 'she got a lot of admirers', none of those admirers are particularly relevant to FF7AC, save one.
Yes but they state that it could mean her roles in FFVII by itself and not AC/C :monster: Not that any of those other people were REALLY that important to FFVII except maybe Rude...

@Quex: But you see, we don't KNOW Ilfana isn't in COLW, because who the woman is is NEVER SPECIFIED. It could be anyone. IT COULD BE MUKKI.
Mukki's dead? :(

Last edited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

Physically, who knows? The Compilation never mentioned anything about it so it's all interpretation. What's not up to interpretation is that spiritually Mukki lives in Cloud and is therefore available for love romps anytime, anyplace.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes but they state that it could mean her roles in FFVII by itself and not AC/C :monster: Not that any of those other people were REALLY that important to FFVII except maybe Rude...

1. Present tense.
2. The entire rest of the book is all about AC except where specifically speaking of 'in the original work', why an exception just for Tifa?

Mukki doesn't NEED to be dead to hang out in the lifestream.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I like the sig. It needs a log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom