So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I was referring to the breast size he would have to deal with, but I suppose your answers work. 9.9

And Celes does Aerith even have an ass? :lol:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
200px-Aerith_Gainsborough_art.jpg

Dem hips don't lie.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Really? I've never seen it. /: I just assumed any of the curve she had was from the center or her body collapsing in because she is so damn skinny!

HAY DON'T BE DISSING TEH CLEAVAGE! It's hawt. :awesome: Even though Aerith isn't exactly super curvy I prefer her body over Tifa, it seems proportioned better, idk. Tifa is still fine though. xD

But, Tifa is the bigger whore did you see how low cut her shorts were in AC? And don't get me started with her cape thingy. XD

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
People with long hair are sluts. Duh.

Nono. You're supposed to follow it up with: ALL VAMPIRES ARE SLUTS.
But Cloud has short hair and he's a slut too! :huh:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I was making a joke, because most people have long hair, myself included.

UNLESS I THINK I AM A SLUT AND MAYBE I DO I DON'T KNOW I SOMETIMES HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Nah, don't think you are! That would mean the world's way too slutty, which it is, in fact. But it has no relation with long hairs whatsoever. Uhm, ya, that's it.

Do not have low self esteem. It's not good for your health, kweh.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah. What's surprising about the Aerith figure is that there's a slight indentation between her butt cheeks. :monster:

It's amazing what details they put on these thing. XD

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Annnnnnnnnnd the LTD thread is once more off-topic. Mako's gonna come in here and start spanking people. You know it. :P

Also, given the stance that MOST fans have regarding compilation, I'd say that the canon couples of FFVII are no longer debatable.

Clack and Aerti FTW!

I guess what could be a point of discussion is whether or not the original intent of the creators was for there to be a definitive answer? I know Nojima has stated more than once, that for him the story was concrete and he knew what he wanted to portray, whereas Nomura had (initially) wanted the player to have more involvement in the story. Do you think their differing approaches hindered SOME people's comprehension of the game due to the resulting ambiguity?

Or you can ignore this and go about ass and boob talks. Either one is cool with me. **loves the boobies**

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Annnnnnnnnnd the LTD thread is once more off-topic. Mako's gonna come in here and start spanking people. You know it. :P

Or you can ignore this and go about ass and boob talks. Either one is cool with me. **loves the boobies**

Both are HOT.

"Clack and Aerti FTW!"

^SO IS THIS.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
In all seriousness though, I think I'm going to write my own essay on the LT. Like display what Cleriths think of certain quotes and what the Clotis think and my own conclusion.

Not that anyone will care what I think but it might be kinda fun... would anyone be interested in that at all? I'm not saying put it up on TLS or anything, but I"ll show it to anyone who wants to see it when I get done.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Should totally add pics with it too. Make it an LT manifesto.

Splintered

unsavory tart
In all seriousness though, I think I'm going to write my own essay on the LT. Like display what Cleriths think of certain quotes and what the Clotis think and my own conclusion.

Not that anyone will care what I think but it might be kinda fun... would anyone be interested in that at all? I'm not saying put it up on TLS or anything, but I"ll show it to anyone who wants to see it when I get done.
You should, quite honestly just because writing fandom essays is a certain amount of fun. And as stupid as it sounds, it helps with your writing/essay skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom