So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Seriously, let's be nice.

I apologise. To you. :kiss:

No use talking about someone you don't like or insulting them if they aren't even here and shit.

Technically she is here, just not posting. :awesome: But alright, alright. Cross my heart I won't. xp

hat's because yaoi fangirls have more time and hormones than talent and common sense.

Meanie. :(

And you're mean because it's true! :rage:

"Cloud met Aerith in the church."

Don't forget it says that they met bet chance and merely exchanged words briefly. Tru wuv at first sight right there.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
All of my post are epic.

No. :monster:
And if you are feeling nostalgic for my longer winded ones? Then we have a handy search function.

I want new ones. D: Give me back teh Vendel!

As for Dissidia? I don't think it matters in the slightest. Where the LTD is concerned.

Of course it doesn't. Some people just keep arguing though. :awesome: Probably because of that unnamed materia and some flower field.

I LOL at people trying to find clues in everything.

So unlike Clacks. We don't find them anywhere. They're just there. We don't even need to explain.

"Cloud met Aerith in the church."

So did Zack. And Tseng. And Reno. And a lot of Shinra guards.

What a whore, Aerith is. >_>

OMGCANON!!!1 People who meet in churches are ttly canon!

"Cloud and Tifa came to realize their feelings for eachother in the end of the story, and live together in AC and DoC."

THEY COME TO REALIZE THAT THEIR FREINDS KAY? CUZ CLOUD HATED TIFA SOOOO MUCH SO HE JUZ REALIZED THAT HE WANTD TO BE TIFA'S NAKAMA W/ BENEFITSU SO THEY LIVE TOGETHER BUT CLOUD LIVE CUZ HES an ass LOYAL TO GODDESS AERITH DEAD

Because Aerith being interested in Cloud wasn't obvious?

OF CORS NOT. BIASED CLOTIS DONT PLAYED FFVII SO THEY DONT KNOW AERITH INTERESTED IN CLOUD AND NEED TO QUOTE TEH ULTIMANIA

ITS UP TO INTERPRETATION MKAY

CLOUD IS SINGLE BUT HE LUVS AERITH FOREVER EVER EVER EVER

:clerith:

/sleepy

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Oh, my God, Mei-bito. You are the funniest little Clacker ever. The funny thing is you make more sense than 90% of the people I know. Seriously. **is scared for the fate of the world**

Because you made me giggle:
clackhips.png

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
@Dissidia: I'd imagine a Cloud who feels lost and confused, and doesn't know what he's fighting for, is NOT a post-ACC Cloud. That Cloud knows exactly who he is, what his place is, and what he's fighting for.

Splintered

unsavory tart
OMGCANON!!!1 People who meet in churches are ttly canon!
Loz met Tifa in a church. Hm.

Also, Loz met Marlene at a church too. What is Nomura trying to say?
@Dissidia: I'd imagine a Cloud who feels lost and confused, and doesn't know what he's fighting for, is NOT a post-ACC Cloud. That Cloud knows exactly who he is, what his place is, and what he's fighting for.
This is what I think too. Cloud's pretty much found himself by ACC, that's not who we see in Dissidia.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you look at the dialogue and references in Dissidia, it's definitely a Cloud post FFVII, but pre-AC.

In Shade Impulse, after their final confrontation it's heavily implied Sephiroth intends to see Cloud again and exact his revenge. He tells Cloud that as long as his darkness is burned into his heart, he'll come back and they'll meet again. Hmm...doesn't that sounds suspiciously like a certain homoerotic third person novella that came out recently. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The dream Cloud has lost sight of, well, he's only had two 'dreams' or major aspirations. One was to become SOLDIER to impress Tifa and thus get her, and the other was the promise to live enough for both Zack and Himself.

In this case, Either or both could be the case, but the latter seems more supported in the work in question, though the 'on a star' comment earlier does link back to the former.
Similarly, the person Cloud wants to meet could be any number of folks. Aerith, Zack, the him that's not feeling like shit.
It could also mean Tifa, but I don't think it particularly does, unless he's REALLY jonesing to go home.
Then again, he is the one to suggest they'll all go home in the end, and in FFT it is oddly referenced by Ramza that he is certain there is someone waiting for Cloud back home, and the one who does wait for Cloud no matter what is Tifa.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, we'll throw the pinkers a bone and say its a reference to Aerith. How's that? :awesome:

</cheeky bastard>

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Well, we'll throw the pinkers a bone and say its a reference to Aerith. How's that? :awesome:

</cheeky bastard>

If (and as it makes the most logical sense I'm going with it) Dissidia is post VII Cloud and Pre-ACC Cloud, then the line would most definitely make the most sense to be in reference to Aerith. He--at that point--was consumed with guilt and in dire need of forgiveness.

As for his dream, I'd think it'd be the "hero" dream--not so much the idea of being a SOLDIER--but the idea of being a hero is severely tarnished, if not lost altogether. When you believe yourself directly responsible for a couple of deaths and the woman you wanted to "impress" with how strong you are has to piece you back together...well, that's a dream blowing in the wind. **hugs poor Cloud**

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Not really. The things that are taken from AC, are more general. Like expressions or fight scene elements, if you read that.

"On your knees, I want you to beg for forgiveness."

That trademark saying of Sephiroth's first appeared from AC, but its not surprising he'd say that somewhere else. Likewise their fight in DO kinda mirrors some of the direction and choreography from the start of their fight in AC.

Also, Cloud's alternate costume is his AC outfit. And Sephiroth's Ex-Mode is his Reunion form, from AC.

The actual meat and storyline stuff is more from Cloud after FFVII but before AC and its plot takes place. Again, read my post saying so.

Isabella

Your Mom
&#8220;If I win, are my sins forgiven?&#8221; &#8212; Cloud: battling against Cloud.
All I've got to say is, if Cloud is saying this shit AFTER ACC, he is officially my least favorite character ever.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL yeah, that'd make absolutely no sense, whatsoever. :wacky:

"I know now. I'm not alone!"

*two days later*

Cloud: *spills a glass a milk* Oh God..what have I done? If I clean this..are my sins be forgiven?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Ahh okay makes sense, I was taking that out of context. Yes I was very confused as to why Cloud wanted to be forgiven if he was all ready forgiven.

Cloud :kermit:

Okay, before ACC, yes that makes the most sense then, thanks.

Cloud: *spills a glass a milk* Oh God..what have I done? If I clean this..are my sins be forgiven?
OMFG THAT WAS GREAT XD

I can just see Tifa facepalming at that, "Cloud we've been through this." and watching as he frantically cleans up the mess.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It really is hilarious how Cloud will ask that of himself. As if defeating himself is the only fitting punishment...Only Cecil comes close to Cloud's expression.

Cecil: *sees himself* This a fight for me, AND ME ALONE!!!

Cloud: If I win, are my sins forgiven.?

and then there's...Kefka...

Kefka: Who's THAT handsome devil? :wacky:

Isabella

Your Mom
Tifa could really use that to her advantage.

"You know, Cloud, if you want your sins to be forgiven, all you need to do is wash the dishes for me."

"D'oh! You've sinned again! This time, if you want to be forgiven, all you need to do is take the trash out."

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It really is hilarious how Cloud will ask that of himself. As if defeating himself is the only fitting punishment...Only Cecil comes close to Cloud's expression.

Cecil: *sees himself* This a fight for me, AND ME ALONE!!!

Well, IT IS.

Seriously, I keep making Cecil/Cloud comparisons because they're so damn apt. I mean, their named both start with C! TOTALLY alike!

Snark aside, they do have similar personalities despite their different circumstances.

and then there's...Kefka...

Kefka: Who's THAT handsome devil? :wacky:

Jack White.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Actually...no. No I wouldn't. As hot as Tifa is, I'd rather not experience Omnislash Version 6 first hand. I love watching Advent Children Complete...not experiencing it.

Invoking Cloud's wrath for touching his woman is like pissing in the eye a crazy man with a large sword and a hair trigger. Just not wise. At all.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
All I've got to say is, if Cloud is saying this shit AFTER ACC, he is officially my least favorite character ever.

*thinks of all the terrible fanfiction where Cloud is even worse after AC than before*

*shivers*

Seriously, AC/C is about him being forgiven and in the end he is! Let the poor guy be happy for once, will you people? lol

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
There's a reason I don't want to see Cloud as the protaganist in the next game. I want him to be the hero, and let someone else deal with the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom