So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Cloud's story, right? I guess I'll go play it to see (as of now, I've been leveling up my characters and repeatedly destroying Squall for fun).

Where was the Japanese clip, maybe I or somebody can dig up a person to look at it.

No, it's Shade Impulse. The Jap clip subtitled is there, but it uses Minospelgud's now-famous translation which says "You are not the one I truly wish to meet..."

I just wish they'd try it out before they make a judgment is all.

Carlin2.png

Isabella

Your Mom
Which is MOST hilarious given the arguments that two weeks isn't enough time for a lasting friendship but is enough time for true love some tossed around.
Just felt the overwhelming need to quote this. For all this, "Zack and Aerith didn't spend enough time together to be truly serious," "Cloud and Tifa didn't talk enough to really be friends," "Zack and Tifa became friends in a week LOLZ" .... these people do realize that Cloud and Aerith only had about two weeks together, right?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I agree with that sentiment too. If Cloud and Aerith can fall in love in a couple weeks, so can Zack and Aerith. Regardless of which side you're on, be fair to both,

Carlin.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't know how many of them actually know the timeline. For some reason I keep thinking they think CxA had much longer together. At least it'd make sense for them to think that.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
... these people do realize that Cloud and Aerith only had about two weeks together, right?

But...but, Aerith is perfect. She is unique and special in every magical way. She sees straight into Cloud and KNOWS that he's one fucked up little beanie baby, but loves him anyway!! I mean, it's the most perfect love story ever! EVER!!!!!!!! So shut up with your FACTS and LOGIC and REAL WORLD shit. This is Final FANTASY and just let me have mine, okay? **runs away weeping**

I don't think I'm very good at Clerithing... >_>

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
@FHS-

Well, just how Tifa said they weren't that close as children and shit made me think that, and sorta kinda still do. I mean I'm not an idiot i've seen the thousand "childhood friends" just in FFVII it seemed after the flashback they weren't actually friends. But, because of your logic I would say they were friends, not best, but good enough. But, who really cares since they are bffs/possibly lovers now.

And why would she care if her and Cloud weren't friends? I mean, obviously she's desperate to check on/know about someone she doesn't give a chocobo shit about... makes a whole lotta sense.

Well, she was in love with him. Hmm, it doesn't make a lot of sense to be in love with someone after one chitchat, so look above and that's what I say. XD

She was rather endearing.<3
I admit to Cloti fangirling for weeks after Nibelheim and dubbing it as my favorite scenes of the game. (:

FHS said:
I DO play nice. :D Pink isn't a bad color. It's a gorgeous Zerith color. <3
Good Cloti, the text was a nice touch. XD

FHS said:
If I remember, they went to the well in November--ish? So several months of "bonding" time in between.
Bonding as, "bonding if you know what I mean :awesome:", yes?

FHS said:
Don't be stupid. Cloti is the DARK side. :arr:
Yes, Cloud and Tifa do both wear dark colored clothes.

M-Mira said:
And if they did... how many liters of blood and shit would fly everywhere? I'd hate to be the janitor that cleans this mess.
Ahaha, your posts always make me smile. :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, it's Shade Impulse. The Jap clip subtitled is there, but it uses Minospelgud's now-famous translation which says "You are not the one I truly wish to meet..."

That's an accurate enough translation. He says to Sephiroth, "No thanks. The one I really want to meet is..."

And yeah, I think its an obvious reference to Aerith personally. It's a nod to what Cloud said during the ending of FFVII after he defeated Sephiroth's spirit in the Lifestream and caught Tifa from falling.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Who are we talking about? FFG? Anastar? AerithG?

I was thinking AerithG, she was the one who mentioned the When He Was Mine club, wasn't she? I can't find the thread anymore.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, first you feel a strong urge to bash your head against a wall. Then your eye starts twitching uncontrollably. Then, eventually, you have a seizure because you can't believe that shit just happened after you read her posts.

Or her spam in your inbox.

Or her crappy Anti Cloti banners and gifs.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's pretty obvious it's personal. :monster:

But yeah, let's keep the bitching of other people who aren't members here and haven't technically done anything here to a minimum. No use talking about someone you don't like or insulting them if they aren't even here and shit.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
No use talking about someone you don't like or insulting them if they aren't even here and shit.

QUE IS A FEGGET KTR ISN'T A REAL NEUTRAL AND MAKO IS A TOTAL HATER.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Finding a topic:
That's an accurate enough translation. He says to Sephiroth, "No thanks. The one I really want to meet is..."

And yeah, I think its an obvious reference to Aerith personally. It's a nod to what Cloud said during the ending of FFVII after he defeated Sephiroth's spirit in the Lifestream and caught Tifa from falling.
I don't think that Dissidia is an ltd driven series, or particularly romance heavy or suppose to affirm the sekrits of the Final Fantasy series however,

If Dissidia is canon and this is a reference to Aerith, wouldn't that just be a nod to Cloud/Aerith in general? If we are suppose to just accept Cloud/Tifa are canon, why would they bother putting that in- especially since they are more likely aware that it would cause CA fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom