So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Uh... didn't he catch it while out one day then just decide to not go home, or some such?

I know all the new info kind of confused me as well. lol

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah I'm pretty sure he caught it and that's what made him leave.

Also a Clerith on youtube made me sad :(
I wonder you have a lover or not. If he/she always think about another girl/boy, he/she takes care of children and says he/she loves them but never say a "love" word for you or kiss or hug you, he/she often gives you a kind smile but not a sweet smile one, he/she often goes out early and comes home late, he/she often disappear for a time and I don't know where he/she is, don't you think you have a big problem with he/she? You can use the children, but it'll like brother-sister for you and he/she

well ... it made ME sad anyway :(

EDIT.. wait:
he/she often disappear for a time and I don't know where he/she is
What are you doing with Rob? :rage:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes, Vendel, he did, and I know what this is related to.

"If they were sleeping together, she'd know he had Geostigma", right?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wait I thought him getting Geostigma was what made him leave for good.

Vendel

Banned
Also a Clerith on youtube made me sad :(
Youtube comments make me sad in general.

EDIT.. wait:

What are you doing with Rob? :rage:
Terrible, unspeakable things. In flower fields.

Ryushikaze said:
Yes, Vendel, he did, and I know what this is related to.

Yeah...didn't they change it from originally he caught it and that is why he left. But in ACC to he caught it while looking for a cure for Denzel?

As for the other thing. I have no clue what your talking about. I was just curious. :whistle:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

You know I always wondered about this myself. But I kind of thought that maybe their relationship had taken a sour turn and there was no sexing going on then?

Or maybe Cloud kept his shirt on? :awesome:

lol Or maybe not. XD

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I got the impression he left when he realized he had it. If I remember right, it has a rather sudden onset, so it's not like he'd be sick for awhile and hiding it, but more of a: "Whoamagawd! I got the Stigma!" **run away Cloud**

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Well, well this seems like a quite unfair thread. I mean Zack is not an option so whatever shall I vote for?

Ryushikaze said:
Idk, it looked rather smooth and come now, Tifa is a classy women she does it with the lights off. :)

Fairheartstrife said:
I got the impression he left when he realized he had it. If I remember right, it has a rather sudden onset, so it's not like he'd be sick for awhile and hiding it, but more of a: "Whoamagawd! I got the Stigma!" **run away Cloud**

I think he left the family in order to protect them from him not protecting them, or some emo logic, but then while he was gone at the happy flowerland he got the stigma and thought, "Well that's karma for me." Just a little thought though...

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I think he left the family in order to protect them from him not protecting them, or some emo logic, but then while he was gone at the happy flowerland he got the stigma and thought, "Well that's karma for me." Just a little thought though...

Before I respond, I'd like to ask: Have you read Case of Tifa?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Well, well this seems like a quite unfair thread. I mean Zack is not an option so whatever shall I vote for?
There is no doubt why I like you. :awesome:

You thought wrong, in some ways. One, he wasn't gone in happy flowerland. Two, he was actually in happy 7th heaven before he got the stigma. Three, the flowers were actually what brought about his unhappiness again. Four, he didn't think of the stigma as karma, it was more of a trigger to remind him of the past he worked to move on from.

But I agree to the first one somewhat. It's Cloud's emo logic at the works. :awesome:

Also, this, KTR:
Have you read Case of Tifa?

Edit:

I think the fact that he ran away so suddenly without telling his family brought out that poor, guilty little Denzel thing. I was so sad when I heard him say
"He left because of me, didn't he?" (or something along those lines)

:sadpanda:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
ITS AERITH MAN, ALL YOU CLOTI MOTHER FUCKERS CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK

BITCH ASS CRACKA ASS PUNK ASS NYUUCKAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAD YOU GONNA DO

WHAD YOU GONNA DO!!!

Harley

rain city state of mind
BITCH ASS CRACKA ASS PUNK ASS NYUUCKAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAD YOU GONNA DO

WHAD YOU GONNA DO!!!
NIGGA DONT FUCK WITH ME
I GOT DEM HANDZ
YOU KNOW I GOT DEM HANDZ!!!!!

FUCK ALL YOU CLOTI MOTHERFUCKAAAAAHHHHHHHS!!!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Where's the option for Cloud only loving himself? That pig.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Hey, everyone. This seems like another LTD thread. Doesn't this forum already have one?
Anyway, I vote for Tifa because I like Cloti more than Clerith. They seems more romantic to me. Another reason is that I'm an Asian and Tifa looks like us. ( I'm obssessed with long straight black hair).

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL, WTF, everyone else. :awesome:

Hey, everyone. This seems like another LTD thread. Doesn't this forum already have one?
Anyway, I vote for Tifa because I like Cloti more than Clerith. They seems more romantic to me. Another reason is that I'm an Asian and Tifa looks like us. ( I'm obssessed with long straight black hair).

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52

The old LTD thread. It's been closed down for...er, a reason. :monster:

A lot of people voted for Tifa because she's hot. :awesome: I'm one of them.

Where's the option for Cloud only loving himself? That pig.
I agree. :@ We lack so many realistic options on this poll!

Harley

rain city state of mind
CLERIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Isabella

Your Mom
CLERIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your well-thought-out argument compels me. I may have to rethink my vote.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Your well-thought-out argument compels me. I may have to rethink my vote.

You have to admit, it's better than most Clerith arguments.

EDIT:
Holy shit... the Clerith I was debating with on youtube just sent me a HUGE argument... HUGE...

Can someone tell me what the hell is Parasite Eve and why are Cloud and Aerith in it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom