So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The same way Simba's dad lives in him. I'm NOT saying it's romantic or that Cloud having mako inside of him has anything to do with it or any of that weird stuff. She'll always be in his heart, that's all.

Pretty sure Zack lives on inside of him too and all the ones he's loved and lost.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah sorry, I seriously just got up (yes it's 5:30) so my posts make less sense than usual. I mean Nomura basically said that and referenced his Grandma right?

I could also quote a One Piece thing where people don't die by being shot, by being poisoned, or having an illness. People die when they're forgotten.

paoo

♥
I haven't seen them say they're twisting it and such, where did they say this?

Yeah, I thought they were lying to themselfs? And that the others play along...

How you should rabid(ly?) twist around things infront of a Cloti
By a rabid Clerith.

1. Ignore proofs that contain Cloti.
2. Thinks Tifa is a slut, hoe, betch etc. While you pretend to like her.
3. Overanalyzing every little thing, that is supposted to have a hidden meaning.
4. Koi_______________bito
5. Know that Cloud only smiles at Aerith in the end of AC, even if Zack is there.
6. WacDonalds.
7. Cloud = Sky, Aerith = Earth, Sky + Earth = <3
8. Cloud = Sky, Tifa = Betch, Sky + Betch = </3
9. Zack = canon Zerith Leftover, Tifa = canon Cloti Leftover, yeah.... that must be canon = <3 :awesome:

^ Okay, this is for the rabid ones. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah, I thought they were lying to themselfs? And that the others play along...
Exactly, I mean if they outright admit it, that's really something.

4. Koi_______________bito
Win.

I always wanted to ask them... so the statement in the reunion files says, "Tifa is like a mother, a person who loves and an ally in battle."

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I haven't seen them say they're twisting it and such, where did they say this?

Also I don't think anyone here would disagree with Aerith living in Cloud. It's whether or not it's romantic is the problem.... which it isn't (see my cat quote in other thread)

Not in so many words, but when their first response to the quote is "I wonder if there's anything positive we can take out of this," and wind up finding tiny nuggets of Clerith, that's implicitly admitting they're twisting and spinning.

You don't say 'I wonder if there's anything positive we can take out of this' when you are given your happy joyous monkey quotes, but you're trying to find or make something positive in a bad situation.

And this is a bad situation for them. Their cognitive dissonance isn't foolproof, after all. And they're listening here, too.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I guess I didn't see them say either, but I know when I posted it at first a Clerith replied basically saying, "Well I guess I saw this coming..." implying that she didn't think it was very Clerith at all and was ready to state Cloti as canon.

EDIT:
OH i see ... the same person said that XD
Okay but that's just one person, you made it sound like they were all the big wigs over there were saying it. Which maybe they were I dunno, but god it'd be pretty stupid for them to do it publicly if they were.

Last edited:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Yeah sure w/e Ryu.

Actually I don't dispute Cloti Que! :monster: Since I am a hybrid and think Cloud loves both girls! :monster:

Also I don't think it's entirely Cleris no, you are right.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
OH i see ... the same person said that XD
Okay but that's just one person, you made it sound like they were all the big wigs over there were saying it. Which maybe they were I dunno, but god it'd be pretty stupid for them to do it publicly if they were.

Given the shit we've seen them say publicly, stupidity is not a monster they fear. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I think, "Okay guys, this quote says that Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship, let's turn this into a Clerith quote! GO GO GO!" would reach a whole new level :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Actually I don't dispute Cloti Que!
Really?... wanna debate? I've been waiting for someone who is okay with Clerith to come in here for sometime :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I think, "Okay guys, this quote says that Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship, let's turn this into a Clerith quote! GO GO GO!" would reach a whole new level :monster:

But they don't read it as "this says Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship" they read it as "Tifa and Cloud are in an UNHAPPY relationship and any relationship with Aerith would have been better."

Isabella

Your Mom
But they don't read it as "this says Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship" they read it as "Tifa and Cloud are in an UNHAPPY relationship and any relationship with Aerith would have been better."
I think it's more like, "Cloud and Tifa have problems they can't overcome on their own so they aren't in a relationship."

Isabella

Your Mom
Hey Quex, have any of them speculated why Nojima was talking about love, marriage and family when talking about C/T? Or have they left that line alone?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They left that alone... and I'm not sure how to bring that out without getting in trouble. My guess is they'd say that he didn't say he wasn't talking about that in reference to C/T or something... I dunno. Aerith was mentioned to... so...

EDIT actually a couple of them said that even if they are in a relationship that it wouldn't work out, according to the interview.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They left that alone... and I'm not sure how to bring that out without getting in trouble. My guess is they'd say that he didn't say he wasn't talking about that in reference to C/T or something... I dunno. Aerith was mentioned to... so...

EDIT actually a couple of them said that even if they are in a relationship that it wouldn't work out, according to the interview.

How does "I don't wanna go on about X, but subject" NOT mean subject is related to X?

And no, the interview doesn't mean it wouldn't work out. It just means it's not farting flowers and they have to WORK AT IT.

LIKE A RELATIONSHIP.

AND THEY WILL HAVE HELP.

No one is saying it's unicorns and rainbows. Hell, I think even think the happily ever after crowd expects arguments, disagreements, flared tempers, and making up.
Seriously, with this interview, and the ACC end, how does it 'not work out'?

No, really.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
How does "I don't wanna go on about X, but subject" NOT mean subject is related to X?
I didn't say they DID say that but they probably would... I just have no idea how to bring it up without being all Cloti and getting banned.

Here's the thing, I think a lot of them see that Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship but they're focusing more on the fact that Nojima said it wouldn't work out. They don't want to admit they were wrong this whole time...
Seriously, with this interview, and the ACC end, how does it 'not work out'?

No, really.
And don't forget Case of Denzel :awesome:

aaannnd I think I just pissed Ryushikaze off... come back dude, I'm just telling you what they said :(
I'm not trying to argue with you... hell I agree with you.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
Here's the thing, I think a lot of them see that Tifa and Cloud are in a relationship but they're focusing more on the fact that Nojima said it wouldn't work out.
Except he didn't say that. They're still together in CoD, so they're still together after 4 years. And as I said a couple of pages ago, status quo and all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom