So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Has anyone ever seen an instance where Clotis have to "get their stories straight" to present a united front? Just curious, because I never have. If there are secret Cloti council meetings then I'm pissed no one's inviting me, being the raging rapid that I am. :rage:

Here's the thing: It shouldn't be necessary to put your heads together and figure out a viable interpretation. If an interpretation is valid, then it's obvious. It just flows. Cloti flows with no effort, no obstacles to overcome.

That's kind of my point. When you have to have internal private discussions about why Zack's whitespace backtoback isn't romantic and doesn't detract from the romance of the Aerith whitespace backtoback (which, truly, it doesn't, since there's no romance element there to begin with), you're not flowing naturally. You're in full on spin mode.

Parsimony, it weeps when Clerith is involved.

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh lordie.
You know why the C/A back-to-back isn't romantic?
"Why have you come?"
"I want to be forgiven."

No Zack required.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah because Zack totally didn't die protecting Cloud's sorry Multiple Personality Disorder-suffering ass :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
But Bella, he wants to be forgiven "more than anything". That's gotta be romantic, right?

Or was that only in the English version?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But Bella, he wants to be forgiven "more than anything". That's gotta be romantic, right?

Or was that only in the English version?
JP version: "I want to be forgiven. Yeah, I want to be forgiven." So there you go. :geek:

Isabella

Your Mom
Even if "more than anything" were accurate, it's not romantic. "I want to be forgiven more than anything because this guilt is ruining my life and I can't move forward until it's gone." Sounds valid to me.

Isabella

Your Mom
But... I always think it's sexy when people want my forgiveness. :/

Especially when that person is so stunned when you say "by who?" that they try to turn around and look at you. That is such an obvious indication that they want you, then and there. HAWT. :awesome:

Yeah because Zack totally didn't die protecting Cloud's sorry Multiple Personality Disorder-suffering ass
No room for Zack in this fantasy. He's just my ... I mean, Aerith's skanky ex-boyfriend.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Here's the thing: It shouldn't be necessary to put your heads together and figure out a viable interpretation. If an interpretation is valid, then it's obvious. It just flows. Cloti flows with no effort, no obstacles to overcome.

But...but. All the contradictions that SE makes!

Think of the contradictions!!!!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ANYTHING CLOTI IS JUST A RETCON BONE THROWN TO THE CLOTI DOGS. CLERITH IS THE REAL TRUE CANON AND ANYONE CAN GET THAT IF THEY JUST PLAY THE ORIGINAL GAME.

Vendel

Banned
ANYTHING CLOTI IS JUST A RETCON BONE THROWN TO THE CLOTI DOGS. CLERITH IS THE REAL TRUE CANON AND ANYONE CAN GET THAT IF THEY JUST PLAY THE FIRST DISK OF FF7 AS AN ASSHOLE TO TIFA AND IGNORE ANY REFERENCE TO CLOUD HAVING A FALSE PERSONA AND WHO IS THIS ZACK PERSON AGAIN?

Fixed that for you.

paoo

♥
CLEEEEEEEEEERITH IS THE CANOOOOOOOOOOOOON
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

^ Now everybody, turn into Cleriths and do as Ninira says. She's the Clerith Godness. It's our religion. Yes Vendel, you are with us too.

Vendel

Banned
If an interpretation is valid, then it's obvious. It just flows. Cloti flows with no effort, no obstacles to overcome.

Well Cloud's undying/romantic/spitisexing love for Aerith is one rather large obstacle.

We can't quite prove it yet. But that wont stop their tru wuv!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Also, I have it through the grapevine that the Cetra are currently deciding what their story should be to tell the lower ranks. More on that one later.
Story about what exactly?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
NOW? NOW it lacks intelligence? Really? It had it before?...
I'm assuming he means what story they're going to tell the lower ranks about the interview but I didn't know if I missed something.

EDIT:
also didn't they all ready tell their story?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Before Vendel got crazy? He's been a nut since I've known him :P

NOW? NOW it lacks intelligence? Really? It had it before?...
I'm assuming he means what story they're going to tell the lower ranks about the interview but I didn't know if I missed something.

EDIT:
also didn't they all ready tell their story?

When you have to have internal private discussions about why Zack's whitespace backtoback isn't romantic and doesn't detract from the romance of the Aerith whitespace backtoback (which, truly, it doesn't, since there's no romance element there to begin with), you're not flowing naturally.

Psh, I like the other LTD thread where everyone wasn't acting liking like fuckin' tards. <_<
Sometimes the LTD makes people a little crazy. With all the facepalming that goes on after reading some of the stuff Clerii put out there, it's only natural to need a little stress relief.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That's kind of my point. When you have to have internal private discussions about why Zack's whitespace backtoback isn't romantic and doesn't detract from the romance of the Aerith whitespace backtoback (which, truly, it doesn't, since there's no romance element there to begin with), you're not flowing naturally. You're in full on spin mode.

Parsimony, it weeps when Clerith is involved.

I beg your pardon? The Cloud/Zack back-to-back scene in ACC IS romantic. It is undeniable proof that Clack is canon. :monster:

Also did I see someone mention a new interview?

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
I'm amused by this .gif:
clerithbunk.gif

The Clerith holy grail, and yet they're overlooking the context which is right there in the gif!
"Even if they're (plural) dead their (plural) consciousness is still with us (plural)."
He's speaking in generalities, making this a universal concept, then using Cloud as a specific example. He's not saying this is a special, exclusive connection, he's saying the opposite. Context is literally staring them in the face and they ignore it, then try to use this as proof of something.

Also did I see someone mention a new interview?
Hito's working on a Nojima interview, but his lazy self hasn't finished it. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom