So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, Cloud was still working/delivering, right? Maybe he bartered for it.

And Ryu, that begs the question, how did Yuffie drag it in there?

Slave labor named Cloud.

Er, no... I never meant to imply that he did... I imagine that's the materia he kept at the beginning of CoY, and it probably stayed in the chest throughout. However, I just find it a wee bit odd that he's going to take the trouble to lug a CHEST around. I'm not arguing that he didn't afford himself amenities.

Also, what? Cloud left to find a cure for geostigma? Not because he contracted the disease himself and was going to die?

Cloud was out looking for a cure for Denzel. He stayed away or 'left' because he got the disease himself and felt he was a useless turd, natch.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Is anyone gonna answer my question? AM I right about the Earth/Sky monkeys thing?

null.

Pro Adventurer
I can't remember. Most of the really batshit "proofs" were taken down after being ridiculed relentlessly on ACF. I'm sure someone took notes, though.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I can't remember. Most of the really batshit "proofs" were taken down after being ridiculed relentlessly on ACF. I'm sure someone took notes, though.

It was either earth and sky or summer and winter. It was the monkey matchmaking game from FF10-2.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I'm afraid to ask... what about the monkeys? I haven't heard this one... was there a Sky and Earth one that they thought meant Cloud and Aerith or something?

There was some kind of 'find the monkeys' quest in FFX-2. Two of those monkeys happened to be named 'Summer' and 'Winter'. An enthusiastic Clerith hit upon the realisation that the seasons of summer and winter are as opposite as Aerith's sunny personality and Cloud's cold demeanour, and henceforth declared the two monkeys as proof that SE is all for Clerith.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
There was some kind of 'find the monkeys' quest in FFX-2. Two of those monkeys happened to be named 'Summer' and 'Winter'. An enthusiastic Clerith hit upon the realisation that the seasons of summer and winter are as opposite as Aerith's sunny personality and Cloud's cold demanour, and henceforth declared the two monkeys as proof that SE is all for Clerith.

Oh yeah, I remember thinking that very thing when i first caught those monkeys.

It was either earth and sky or summer and winter. It was the monkey matchmaking game from FF10-2.

And that's all I have to say about that :monster:

all though I do think the lens flare is worse.

Isabella

Your Mom
all though I do think the lens flare is worse
The lens flare is worse only because the mastermind behind it continues to insist it means something, despite folks in her own posse telling her otherwise.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
all though I do think the lens flare is worse.

The lens flare thing by itself (pink lens flare -> pink ribbon -> Aerith) is not *that* bad. It's a bit of a stretch, but well within tolerance limits.

The worst part about the lens flare thing, IMO, is the 'flower fields of bountiful spirit sex' part that some people like to insert after 'Aerith'.

null.

Pro Adventurer
Alex has many titles, none of them dubious, I assure you. Also, he did come up with lens flare. I remember that discussion well.

Isabella

Your Mom
Also, he did come up with lens flare. I remember that discussion well.
Did he? I don't remember. I just know he isn't its most vocal proponent these days.

But hey, whatever. Everything is up to interpretation. Even lens flares. It's the sun expressing its opinion on the LTD. The FF7 LTD is so significant that even the wider universe must weigh in.

Username

Banned
Because i am interested in knowing whats what, cos so many debates and queires i dunno if anything has actually changed, because i havent played all the games or read all the stories or released facts and stuff like that.

so i guess things are as usual, cloud still loves tifa and stuff. btw can u change my name back to User Name?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Alex wrote that fic right?... though it's not the worst fic I ever read. The worst one still goes to the guy who explained how deep the girl's clitoris was that he was fucking.

EDIT
didn't even see there was another page... though not that it mattered...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Isn't it against the forum rules to post something like that?... can you just take my word for it?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Alex wrote that fic right?... though it's not the worst fic I ever read. The worst one still goes to the guy who explained how deep the girl's clitoris was that he was fucking.

1254211457456.jpg

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, I was browsing through the TNC archives.

I found this post.

Note that this is before ACC and the Dengeki profiles dropped. Note how closely in line my explanation was then to the information we have now.

Ever noticed how that is? Isn't it funny how I don't have to change my explanation all that much, even when new information comes along, and how things I conjecture based on existing data gets shown to be fact as newer official information comes along?

Funny how Destiny Fulfilled needed several major rewrites after ACC.

I'm just saying it's kinda funny, is all.

Makes ya think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom