So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
all right to be fair, this particular person didn't say "he takes it back" but he did say Nomura made a mistake.

Oh and Aerith is holier than god and all that :awesomonster:

and you people suck, I bring you the lulz and you thank the person who just posts the emotes :(

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
To be explicit, he said there were 'three options'

1. He made a mistake and solved something he didn't want to solve. Because as you know, he's said COUNTLESS TIMES he has no idea what the answer is (so it's obviously Clerith).

2. It refers to something else entirely, not her being someone's lover, but I'm not going to get into that because I don't speak Japanese but feel FULLY CONFIDENT that Japanese Grammar supports this absurd notion, and I'll wait for my translators (ignoring that they are discredited and you speak the language) to speak up.

3. It doesn't matter because there are PILES of Clerith evidence to countermand it (even though I can't provide any and you people don't rely on this quote exclusively while we're deathly afraid of it).

He also says that even though it's Aerith's perspective, she's 'one with the lifestream' and so has 'special insight' because she can command the lifestream.
If you haven't guessed who is making these arguments, you are unfamiliar with the boy.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
1. He made a mistake and solved something he didn't want to solve. Because as you know, he's said COUNTLESS TIMES he has no idea what the answer is (so it's obviously Clerith).
I can just see Nomura doing that and then making this sound when he realizes what he did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY#t=2m41s

2. It refers to something else entirely, not her being someone's lover, but I'm not going to get into that because I don't speak Japanese but feel FULLY CONFIDENT that Japanese Grammar supports this absurd notion, and I'll wait for my translators (ignoring that they are discredited and you speak the language) to speak up.
Funny that a native speaker (or someone who claimed to be) recently said that it DID refer to her being Cloud's BF XD

He also says that even though it's Aerith's perspective, she's 'one with the lifestream' and so has 'special insight' because she can command the lifestream.
Does he know Aerith isn't real? I'm serious BTW... he does know that right?

Vendel

Banned
You know. Not to drag more stuff over here. But I was looking at another essay. "CloudxAerith in the Ultimanias". And well I found something I thought was interesting.

essay said:
Nomura interview, Dorimaga magazine, cited at FlareGamer

A Final Fantasy VII fan interviewed Tetsuya Nomura for Dorimaga magazine and asked "How many girls has Sephiroth ever loved?". In reaction, Nomura spoke evasively in anticipation of more questions regarding Cloud and Tifa's love life, which have nothing to do with Sephiroth.

Tetsuya Nomura: What kind of question is that? I've never thought about it. Honestly, I don't care who loves whom. I think you could imagine the scenarios that we don't mention however you want to. You could enjoy talking about that with friends. For example, I was frequently asked if there had been romantic relationship between Tifa and Cloud for two years, after FF7 ended, but I don't have any clue. ~Nomura interview, Dorimaga magazine, cited at FlareGamer

So, as far as I can tell they take a quote from a dubious source about something a fan supposedly asked and this is part of your great "Clerith official materials"?

In fact that entire essay is sorely lacking in anything I would consider "Clerith". They have a lot of mentions of Aerith without Cloud. And lots of stuff about Zack and Cloud and their connection to Aerith. Even stuff from Tifa's profile. And a big ole section on "Dismantled". Which I still have no clue what it is.

Funny enough the one that goes on trying to disprove Cloti is three pages long.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Do we know when that interview took place? I mean I know it was before AC but was it before AC was even planed?

Also yeah, way too much time demonizing Tifa and disproving Cloti than celebrating CxA.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Well apparently when Nomura and Nojima make pro-Cloti statements, they're either mistaken or don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Which means that both of them are completely retarded.

Quexinos said:
Does he know Aerith isn't real? I'm serious BTW... he does know that right?

Who do you think Aerith would choose to transport her thoughts into our world if not Cleriths?

Quexinos said:
and you people suck, I bring you the lulz and you thank the person who just posts the emotes :(

Don't cry *gives Quexy a cookie*
See, I thanked you too! ^_^

secretlaugh.png

EDIT:
nono.png

Last edited:

HalfMoon-Smile

Rookie Adventurer
@Ryuzhikaze: thanks for the corrections^^

@all: don't know has anyone bring this topic earlier...but i want to know why Cloud called Aerith 'mother' in that all-white-place. Is it because Jenova's cells on him? Or is he has been expected to meet her mother when he's dead? But to think of it again and again, i can assume that as Cloud true feeling for Aerith.

Tifa is a mother, an ally, a lover....

That statement need to be fixed, because they place the wrong subject. Seriously, it's all about Aerith, isn't it?

Aerith is a mother (to cloud)

an ally (to cloud)

a lover (to cloud aswell)

scarily, all make sense.:awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
EDIT:
nono.png

Is it wrong if I think Nomura is kind of hot in that picture? He's really come and go with me. He changes his hair a lot and most of his styles make him look fugly but when he's rockin' the right 'do he is actually very attractive, imho. :awesome:

However, Nojima, wtf man? lol

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Oh those emotes are really, really great Aniron. XD
And where did you encounter the individual who made such a lolworthy argument, Que?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay so some are now saying on top of Nojima saying "I don't intend to go into my views on whether or not Cloud and Tifa should get married start a family..." and stuff like that... he says that because he knows people wanna know but doesn't wanna say.

Or something...
now I have to edit my essay again :(

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I prefer Lazy Town.

lazytown3.jpg

There's something OFF about this picture...

OH! Sportacus is in it twice!

Okay so some are now saying on top of Nojima saying "I don't intend to go into my views on whether or not Cloud and Tifa should get married start a family..." and stuff like that... he says that because he knows people wanna know but doesn't wanna say.

Or something...
now I have to edit my essay again :(

Um... 'What's the book about?' 'Well, it's got this premise. I didn't intend to go into my views on love, marriage, and family, so I didn't. I'm teasing you, you fuckers. Even though I said elsewhere that these two people belong together. Oh, and the kids can help work it out, but I won't say what IT is. Neener neener'

Where are they saying this now, Quex?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well I guess it would make sense to those who honestly believe there really is no answer and refuse to believe that CxT are in a relationship. It's just an odd thing to say...

"First off there's the premise that things don't go well for Cloud and Tifa's friendship. BTW I don't intend to go on my views on love marriage and family for Cloud and Tifa even though that has nothing to do with CoT's plot and I know you guys are all curious. I'll never tell :D
Speaking of, if Cloud had been with Aerith, they'd have a loving relationship... going back to friendship, maybe Marlene and Denzel can help Cloud and Tifa work it out... cause they're just friends you know..."

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Boooooo, no new posts for 10 hours? I gotta jazz this up...

Apparently in Parasite Eve II, you find a magazine called "Aeris", inside which you find the anti-virus "Cloud" to defeat the computer virus "Fatekeeper". You find "Cloud" inside "Aeris". Do I need to spell it out for you people!?!?!?!?

Discuss!!!! :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Boooooo, no new posts for 10 hours? I gotta jazz this up...

Apparently in Parasite Eve II, you find a magazine called "Aeris", inside which you find the anti-virus "Cloud" to defeat the computer virus "Fatekeeper". You find "Cloud" inside "Aeris". Do I need to spell it out for you people!?!?!?!?

Discuss!!!! :monster:

Wait....WAIT! I thought Aerith was inside Cloud? NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
You know I've been talking with some peeps and well...

That whole thing where Nojima says the stuff about love marriage and family... we always say "how does that not cement CxT" and "In any other fandom people would assume C and T were in a romantic relationship with that quote" But maybe we're wrong

I modified the quote to be two other people... and sent it to a couple of my friends and asked if based on that would they assume they were in a relationship... one of them said no one was like "well kinda but it's not clear"

Now I realize it's a bunch of quotes that cement CxT, but to me this was the most damning piece of evidence and now I'm not so sure...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It's not like I'm losing faith in Cloti, just my own belief that that quote alone could put those two in a relationship.

Vendel

Banned
You know I've been talking with some peeps and well...

That whole thing where Nojima says the stuff about love marriage and family... we always say "how does that not cement CxT" and "In any other fandom people would assume C and T were in a romantic relationship with that quote" But maybe we're wrong

I modified the quote to be two other people... and sent it to a couple of my friends and asked if based on that would they assume they were in a relationship... one of them said no one was like "well kinda but it's not clear"

Now I realize it's a bunch of quotes that cement CxT, but to me this was the most damning piece of evidence and now I'm not so sure...

Get new friends.

They are either messing with you. Or ....dense.

JK of course.

But seriously. Drop them like a bad habit.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well when the one guy said no I said, "How can you say no if I wrote the story based on love, marriage, and family, and they need to 'work it out' and they're raising two kids?" and he said "Well when you put it THAT way..." XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well gee thanks Vendel, that's a load off my mind. :desu: I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom