So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, but to get a full Level 4 Limit, a la Great Gospel, you need to take over 100% damage if I remember right. The best Aerith could hope for is one of her level three limits or something, and I don't even remember what those are.

I think Tifa would win, easily. Amazing martial arts skills, natural chest protection, and she's had more experience with violence. I think after getting sliced by Sephiroth and living, Aerith's staff wouldn't seem so bad.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Now for a more serious question. Let's say that Cloud wanted to settle his feelings regarding these two women once and for all, by having Tifa and Aerith fight to the death for his affection. Who would win? Aerith, or Tifa? No materia. Just their equipment and abilities.
They both start lezzing out and decide they're better off without men.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Tifa's Final Heaven would DESTROY Aerith.

Tifa can also lift up Weapon with two hands, and throw him.

So um, I'm pretty sure Tifa can one hit kill Aerith, and not even have to worry about her healing herself, and whatnot.

Isabella

Your Mom
Now for a more serious question. Let's say that Cloud wanted to settle his feelings regarding these two women once and for all, by having Tifa and Aerith fight to the death for his affection. Who would win? Aerith, or Tifa? No materia. Just their equipment and abilities.
If Cloud's method of deciding who he loves is to have them fight to the death over him, I hope they both beat the shit out of him.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If Cloud's method of deciding who he loves is to have them fight to the death over him, I hope they both beat the shit out of him.

xzibit-wtf.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
What else were they expecting from a man who leaves sick orphans to die with his roommate who he lead on then dumped, while he goes out for overly explicit romps in open fields?

Although I think Cloud would like it if they did. He has a thing about being dominated by women/men who look really pretty.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
We need more than a thanks button to describe how much I agree.

And holy shit you guys know Vendel was just kidding right?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If he wants them to fight to death to decide who loves him isn't he saying that he wants Tifa? since there's no way Aerith is winning that fight, srosly though like Isabella said I hope they just beat the shit out of him and realize they're better off drinking Pepsi and other flavors

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
And holy shit you guys know Vendel was just kidding right?
He shouldn't have been an ass. Which, yeah, I realize it's hard for him to avoid his natural state, but really. I'm not even very sure what the point of his post WAS.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, Loz won. But in no way Aerith is as strong as Loz. If anything, she was a shitty fighter - which is why I never used her in the first place in my parties.

But, I'm with Bella and some others on that one; if Cloud were to do that, I sure hope they'd beat the shit out of him LOL.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Was I the only one who couldn't win that bitch fight for the life of me?

And I agree with Drake. While I kinda enjoyed the scene, a good push would've gone a LONG way.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, it's not a big thing, Tifa just falls down then runs off and jumps onto the Highwind. Guess I'm the only one who got bitch slapped by Scarlet then :huh:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wait, it's possible for Tifa to NOT get hit by Scarlet? lol I just keep hitting her back as much as she hits me!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
You've seen Scarlet's concept art, yes? Plus some SOLDIERs reckon she's hot. Though for some odd reason, when I played the game I figured she was an ugly old hag. :|

It's becaue beauty radiates from within. I mean, at least that's what I got from all those Disney movies... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom