So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
yomama.png

But seriously why do people say Aerith is a slut because she fell for Cloud so fast? WTF? THat's not what the word slut means.

EDIT:
holy... fucking... shit:
And I don't remember Tifa and Cloud raising a family =/ but I remember them sharing life moments (Maybe living sometime with Cloud, but Cloud later moved to the church when he had Geostigma) and taking care of kids, but it was Barret there too =/
We either have the best troll ever or someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about FFVII.

Last edited:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
But seriously why do people say Aerith is a slut because she fell for Cloud so fast? WTF? THat's not what the word slut means.

"Slut" means someone who regularly has casual sex. I can't believe how often I have to correct people on its definition, just in general.

holy... fucking... shit:

We either have the best troll ever or someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about FFVII.
I think the problem is that we have a lot of people lingering around who have never played the game, any of the spin-offs and/or stepped back to consider what may be written in the official guide books. Quite a few seem to have seen the film, latched onto their favourite pairing and then that's it, why bother considering the evidence for the other side?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
"Slut" means someone who regularly has casual sex. I can't believe how often I have to correct people on its definition, just in general.
Which also means Tifa isn't one :awesomonster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Is there any character in any of the Final Fantasy games that can be classed as a slut?

Exdeath. Always pollinating, the slut.

But yeah, Hammer them with the fact that Barret's not involved or considered part of 'the family' of 7th Heaven.
And ask them what their necessary standard of proof is. No one ever seems to have a consistent one.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But yeah, Hammer them with the fact that Barret's not involved or considered part of 'the family' of 7th Heaven.
And ask them what their necessary standard of proof is. No one ever seems to have a consistent one.
Considering he said that Barret would have a better chance of getting romantically involved with Tifa, because it's never shown that Cloud loves her... I have a feeling he's not going to listen :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
464 pages in and we haven't even begun to discuss the real love triangle: is Denzel in love with Marlene or Moogle Girl? Why all this preliminary banter?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
464 pages in and we haven't even begun to discuss the real love triangle: is Denzel in love with Marlene or Moogle Girl? Why all this preliminary banter?
Doen't matter - Marlene has had battle training from Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie. If the Moogle Girl gets in the way, all Marlene has to do is find somewhere to hide the body. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But isn't Marlene like his sister? That seems like incest to me. :aah:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I'm thinking Marlene and Moogle Girl meet through Denzel and realize boys are overrated. Just because Tifa's so thick she can't get past Cloud to get with Aerith doesn't mean her daughter's like that :monster:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
is Denzel in love with Marlene or Moogle Girl?

Moogle Girl and Denzel as a pairing seem like the next generation Tifa and Cloud if you ask me. Denzel has low self-esteem because of his illness and is generally not the happiest little boy but then Moogle Girl, despite everything she's been through, is still optimistic and encouraging him during the movie, during his illness, until it's overcome. Feels a little déjà vu...?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But isn't Marlene like his sister? That seems like incest to me. :aah:

^This. I don't like people paring Marlene and Denzel. Unless Marlene decides to go off and live with Barret and her and Denzel grow up apart they seem far too sibling like to be plausible. :/

Besides! They're only little kids still! Why do people ship children? :X

Vendel

Banned
I think the problem is that we have a lot of people lingering around who have never played the game, any of the spin-offs and/or stepped back to consider what may be written in the official guide books. Quite a few seem to have seen the film, latched onto their favourite pairing and then that's it, why bother considering the evidence for the other side?

I find that most clerith true believers fall into two categories.

1. Old school hard liners. They have been drinking the pink kool-Aid for years (some since 97) and they can't stop now. This would be the minority of the CiC crowed. I suspect that people from this group who become disillusioned (IE learn to comprehend) disappear and never return under the previous persona.

2. Newcomers to the compilation who are drawn in by the group 1 people. You will often find these people on various forums and on places like youtube spouting pink drivel that may be years out of date. Over time these people may become group 1 types. Although that is a small percentage. This group probably has a lot of turnover. With most drifting away as easily as they came in.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Besides! They're only little kids still! Why do people ship children? :X

Because fandoms will ship ANYTHING. Hell I bet someone out there is shipping Diamond WEAPON with the Mako Cannon.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Fool, we all know Sapphire Weapon is the Mako Cannon's one true love!

You damn Saphocannon shippers and your lies! Clearly the Cannon loves Diamond because it's beam went right through Diamond's heart! Also they raised a family together at some point :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom