So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I say no AVALANCHE party. Why would they all make Cloud go all the way out to wherever the flip Barret is to get a closed sign just to get Tifa to chose the bar for a day so that they can all hang out? Barret could have brought the sign when he came, or even better, since it originally was Yuffie's why didn't she just bring it when she showed up? I mean she was going there anyway, right?

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I also thought that throughout Reminiscence the other Avalance members (mainly Yuffie and Barrett) were trying to get Cloud to have a day off for a get together and thus the Avalanche picture. But now that Ryu and others have shared how they've looked at it in more detail it's clear that the picture was taken at the end of AC and the flowers picked and set down next to the picture once Cloud returned home to have a day off with his family.

Thanks for ironing that out.

Although, I honestly don't get a certain argument I've heard regarding this. Despite it showing Cloud returns home and has never indeed left some people still argue he did. SE showing Cloud and Tifa together in DoC, the added clip at the end of ACC with Cloud and Denzel and even CoD surely indicate enough. There's probably a quote somewhere too.

Isabella

Your Mom
Despite it showing Cloud returns home and has never indeed left some people still argue he did.
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying some people argue he's not living at 7th Heaven again?

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
There's probably a quote somewhere too.

Yes, it's in CC Ultimania that says they live together in DoC.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying some people argue he's not living at 7th Heaven again?

It wouldn't be the first time they ignore something that seems impossible to ignore. They still say Tifa is meant to be weak and clingy after Nomura said the exact opposite.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Those are pity votes. XD

I was talking to a Clerith friend of mine the other day. She's the one who had the friend ask her about Cloud masturbating thinking about Aerith and then crying... it might have been her since she was looking at this topic around that time.

I tried to get her to come and debate but she doesn't wanna :glomp:

It wouldn't be the first time they ignore something that seems impossible to ignore. They still say Tifa is meant to be weak and clingy after Nomura said the exact opposite.
CASE
OF
DENZEL!

two years later and he's still there. To me that says they've worked out their problems... but I guess I'm just too rabid :awesome:

Last edited:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.

Yes, some Cleriths argue that he is clearly driving away in Calling/Safe and Sound, in DoC he does not seem to be with Tifa in any way and is just hitching a ride, in CoD it says nothing explicit about them still living together and the Avalanche picture at the end of AC/C is just on his desk, we don't see him and so therefore he's probably still not at home.

The arguments are along those lines anyway.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those Clerith's make no sense. Every single piece of literature and reference to Cloud and Tifa post AC says they're together.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
THEY'RE JUST IN THE SAME LOCATION STUPID :rage:
That doesn't prove romance!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Then I'm sure Isabella won't mind me living with her and bringing my son over, so that we can both help raise him. I mean, two people raising kids together isn't romantic or indicative of a romance right? She'll understand :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
Yes, some Cleriths argue that he is clearly driving away in Calling/Safe and Sound, in DoC he does not seem to be with Tifa in any way and is just hitching a ride, in CoD it says nothing explicit about them still living together and the Avalanche picture at the end of AC/C is just on his desk, we don't see him and so therefore he's probably still not at home.

They can pick any ultimania they like and browse through it, and it'll tell them differently. I mean, "She and Cloud came to realize their feelings for each other in the end of the story, and live together in AC and DC." It doesn't get any more straightforward than that. There's also the CC keyword collection: "Though there was also a period later where Cloud lived away from them after having contracted Geostigma, they finally reach a commune with each other and return to living together once again. In DC, they rush together to Vincent’s aid, in his battle against Deep Ground SOLDIER."

If they're going to argue a position, at least make it one that hasn't been explicitly contradicted.

Then I'm sure Isabella won't mind me living with her and bringing my son over, so that we can both help raise him.
Two cats is about all I can handle, bb. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Then I'm sure Isabella won't mind me living with her and bringing my son over, so that we can both help raise him. I mean, two people raising kids together isn't romantic or indicative of a romance right? She'll understand :monster:

There's a Mako Eyes Jr? O_O

I mean, two people raising kids together isn't romantic or indicative of a romance right?
Tifa and Barret did it lulz :awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom
Tifa and Barret did it lulz
I hate it when they argue that. It wasn't Tifa and Barret exclusively, Tifa didn't view Marlene as "theirs," etc. Oh yeah, and she wasn't in love with him. Not even comparable.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Maybe I should have said they did it for the lulz :awesome:

And I still wanna know more about Mako Jr

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

But why would Cloud keep the pic of all of AVALANCHE together on his desk with those flowers if he didn't live there anymore. :/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because Cloud's stupid.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Just wait till shrouded-enlightened shows up with multiple accounts.

Still pity votes, man.

Yes, it's in CC Ultimania that says they live together in DoC.

'Well, if we have to be TOLD they didn't want her to come off as clingy, of COURSE she is!'

Oi.

But he's explicitly DRIVING HOME in Second Credits/ Reminiscence.

Oi.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
But why would Cloud keep the pic of all of AVALANCHE together on his desk with those flowers if he didn't live there anymore. :/

It's just a ploy to get on Tifa's good side. You know, to keep freeloading in 7th Heaven. :monster: In truth, he doesn't really care about anything else besides spirit sex Aerith's flower.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Why can't he (have) love(d) them both (depending on his mental state), and be with the one that's alive? People's feelings do change over time too. After all, he's only (a fictional) human. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Why can't he (have) love(d) them both (depending on his mental state), and be with the one that's alive? People's feelings do change over time too. After all, he's only (a fictional) human. :awesomonster:

I've always said he loved them both :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Because that would be too easy. The LTD won't be as interesting to have that simple of a conclusion. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom

He could. I'm all for that. But I guess if you love Aerith you always love her. You can never love anyone else. It's against the Mary Sue rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom