So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Really now? Then why argue over it so much? Why is the first thing on your Zack and Aerith essay about how the ribbon is different.
Wait what essay? I don't remember reading an essay about that.

Are they still on that 'She doesn't love Cloud for Cloud' shit?
Typo I'm assuming? They've always said she DOES know the real Cloud.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That was in response to the 'Tifa really loves Zack because he's what she wants Cloud to be' idea, Quex.
So, I heard your little experiment has caused quite a stir in a pink pond.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They have.... several... times... -_-

That was in response to the 'Tifa really loves Zack because he's what she wants Cloud to be' idea, Quex.
So, I heard your little experiment has caused quite a stir in a pink pond.
1. OH... my bad. I was like "What? They always said Aerith loves the real Cloud XD"
2. You mean the one using the Jenova program?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
They have.... several... times... -_-

Hell, they're more 'announced' than several alpha pairings and most beta pairings.

1. OH... my bad. I was like "What? They always said Aerith loves the real Cloud XD"
2. You mean the one using the Jenova program?

Yep. You're attacking her credibility, dontcha know.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Honestly I was trying to keep it off TLS but since you asked, it was you and Tres who wanted me to look into the HW scene, it's your guys' fault :awesome:

Live and learn, I thought I was doing the right thing, next time I won't say anything... :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
User Name. I have ONE WORD to demonstate the official pairings do not stop shippers- HARMONIANS.

Also, this just in, Cait Sith's 'bright future/ wedding' prediction was correct because Aerith hadn't left and wasn't on the path to destruction yet.
But his 'you will lose something dear' is also correct and refers to Aerith being on the path to destruction, even though it comes before the prediction which is correct because Aerith is not yet on that path.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
why do people try to state otherwise, if it has been announced already? its mad i tell ya.

It hasn't been "announced" so much as heavily implied. When you look at the Ultimanias, creators' own words and Cloud and Tifa's interactions in AC/C and beyond, it feels pretty clear.

One of the best examples I can give is a quote from the Crisis Core Ultimania:
[Tifa] and Cloud came to realize their feelings for each other in the end of the story, and live together in AC and DC.

Isabella

Your Mom
Let's pretend for a minute that all of Cait Sith's predictions are correct and Cloud and Aerith really are compatible ...

SO?

I'm sure I've met several men over the course of my life with whom I'd be compatible, but I'm not with them.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
We could be complete assholes and break it down to the most base of all compatibilities...He's a man, she's a woman. They are compatible by that very nature. Cait just states the obvious.

"Hey, you see this here plug? It's totally compatible with that there socket..."

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hello, LTD thread. I've missed you so.

Daddeh Ryu said:
Are they still on that 'She doesn't love Cloud for Cloud' shit?

I am.

...if we're referring to Aerith, that is. :monster:

It's just weird that Tifa is the one not loving Cloud for Cloud when Aerith is the one with the Zack-complex.

Vendy said:
the conversations about Tifa and how she really loves Zack.

Wait. Where did this happen? I want to see it. :awesome:

Daddeh Ryu said:
User Name. I have ONE WORD to demonstate the official pairings do not stop shippers- HARMONIANS.

THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE HERMIONE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN GINNY. :@

Raquelborny said:
It hasn't been "announced" so much as heavily implied.

Obviously some people need more than heavy implication to help them get the point. :monster:

Vendel

Banned

And if the thread itself could speak I am sure it would say the same.

It's just weird that Tifa is the one not loving Cloud for Cloud when Aerith is the one with the Zack-complex.

Hush you.

Take one guess.

I no rite? I mean subtext and chemistry!

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch

We've missed you too, Mei-bito!!

But Tifa doesn't KNOW the real Cloud. Not from their childhood, not from the game, not in the lifestream, not beneath the Highwind, and certainly not from the two plus years she spent rooted with him and raising a family. For fuck's sake, it's obvious you can only know the REAL someone when you realize that, in fact, you DON'T know them. It's reverse psychology or some such shit.

In my shipper dreams... **sigh**

Obviously some people need more than heavy implication to help them get the point. :monster:

Some people need a map, a compass, a GPS, a blinking NEON sign, the building designer, architect, construction crew and local residents to hand walk them to the "point" and even still they will say: "What, where? I DON'T SEE IT." :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And if the thread itself could speak I am sure it would say the same.

INORITE. :awesomonster:

Hush you.

I didn't mean to hurt your pink feelings... :( I'm sorry.

Take one guess.

Umm... the Promised Land? :awesome:

I no rite? I mean subtext and chemistry!

TTLY!!!!1 liek Harry don't even like Ginny!

We've missed you too, Mei-bito!!

I'm glad my special brand of awesomeness has been missed. :awesome:

But Tifa doesn't KNOW the real Cloud. Not from their childhood, not from the game, not in the lifestream, not beneath the Highwind, and certainly not from the two plus years she spent rooted with him and raising a family. For fuck's sake, it's obvious you can only know the REAL someone when you realize that, in fact, you DON'T know them. It's reverse psychology or some such shit.

No, it's a logic that hurts the brain and should never exist in the first place.

Aerith totally didn't like Cloud for Zack. :awesome: It was Tifa who liked Cloud for Zack. Because it makes perfect sense that way!

In my shipper dreams... **sigh**

Yeah... I feel the same about Cloti. Poor Tifa doesn't stand a chance against Zack... :sadpanda:

Some people need a map, a compass, a GPS, a blinking NEON sign, the building designer, architect, construction crew and local residents to hand walk them to the "point" and even still they will say: "What, where? I DON'T SEE IT." :awesome:

Some people need a clue! :awesome:

cloudxtifawallpaperbyfo.jpg

A CLUE!!!11 :reptar:
Some People: Where???

They should really put Cloti on Blue's Clues and make "some people" watch it. Maybe then they'll get it. >_>

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It hasn't been "announced" so much as heavily implied. When you look at the Ultimanias, creators' own words and Cloud and Tifa's interactions in AC/C and beyond, it feels pretty clear.

It's also worth pointing out that Laguna and Raine being Squall's parents is also only 'heavily implied'

Hello again, shortstack.

I am.

...if we're referring to Aerith, that is. :monster:

Well, pfeh, that's officially documented already.

Oh,but she got OVER him, because the ribbon and the wearing pink means NOTHING. And she wasn't seeing Zack in Cloud even though various places and the girl herself said she did!
And let's ttly ignore that Tifa knows Cloud all too well AND supports the mentally weak side of him. She TTLY won't love him unless he's JUST LIKE ZACK.

It's holdovers from their wanting to mangle the (false) quote of 'He is her ideal love' into 'she loves an idealized Cloud'

It's a dangerously pink place.

And Ron is better than Harry because Harry is a stupid git.
That said, Hermione/ Ginny sounds better than Harry/Hermione.

They need sledgehammers.

HalfMoon-Smile

Rookie Adventurer
*How many pages have i missed!?i lost my count!!!!* XO phew...School is so damn busy these days...:(

They need sledgehammers.

Anyway, if the flowers really mean something...yes, i know a certain species refers to Aerith, that is the one on the church. So why did the flowers on Cloud's desk were from Zack's grave?

From my point of view, that means Aerith and Zack mean the same for Cloud. They both their close friends. Cloud does love them equally. Or is this scream Clack?:no:

have this ever been discuss? if not, i want a discuss.:lol:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's been discussed before, but good Clack snark is always amusing for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom