So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Anyway, my mistake. Maiden didn't say that they held hands. It said that they embraced.
YOU KNOW IN JAPAN THE WORD EMBRACE CAN ALSO MEAN TO MAKE LOVE SO I'M TOTALLY HOLDING ONTO THE FACT AERITH LIKES TO WATCH CLOUD AND TIFA GOING AT IT LIKE BUNNIES.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Tenny: I wasn't being sarcastic. :c I guess since I believe that Cloud and Tifa do anything romantic, physical, or positive at all (since he hates her and everything), means I'm rabid. xD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
YOU KNOW IN JAPAN THE WORD EMBRACE CAN ALSO MEAN TO MAKE LOVE SO I'M TOTALLY HOLDING ONTO THE FACT AERITH LIKES TO WATCH CLOUD AND TIFA GOING AT IT LIKE BUNNIES.

Aerith is totally the Samantha of their little group. XD

@Tenny: I wasn't being sarcastic. :c I guess since I believe that Cloud and Tifa do anything romantic, physical, or positive at all (since he hates her and everything), means I'm rabid. xD

Oh of course. Because I believe that Cloud still pining doesn't make sense since it goes against the plot of AC I guess I'm rabid, too. We'll be rabid togethaaaaa!!!! :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Guys where is this from
"His hobby is fortune-telling, but like his personality, it's pretty unreliable."

I'm getting different answers when I look it up on google.

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh, hey there, "Aerith starts to wear pink just because she likes it" people. :monster:

Keyword collection said:
A Promise For When We Meet’

A suggestion by Zack to Aerith, to make a promise each time they have
a date, for when they meet again on their next date.

Zack’s specific suggestion was that Aerith wear pink. Ultimately this promise was not fulfilled, but Aerith–who continued to wait for Zack’s return–starts to wear pink after making this promise (as demonstrated in this game, “FFVII, “”BC”, etc).

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I was waiting for someone to actually look at the front page and pay attention to the updates. :awesome:

FYI, Aerith's ribbon is on the next page and will be next. Hold on to your butts. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
FYI, Aerith's ribbon is on the next page and will be next. Hold on to your butts. :monster:
Hold on, let me guess: She swapped it out for a different pink ribbon when no one was looking?

Foiled again!

And this Cait Sith stuff is silly IMHO. It's just Reeve.

Vendel

Banned
And this Cait Sith stuff is silly IMHO. It's just Reeve.

I still don't see how his saying Cloud and Aerith's stars line up (or whatever) has any impact on Clouds feelings. And isn't the fact that Cloud beats the shit out of Aerith and she gets killed shortly after that kind of put a little damper on the accuracy of this prediction?

It really is rather pathetic that this prediction is one of only a couple "solid" celrith foundations.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
...And why do you care about a website profile on Cait Sith? What's the issue?

The profile's right btw. His predictions are not reliable at all.

Apparently his profile in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania says his fortune telling skills are extraordinary.
Cait Sith ambushed in Gold Saucer and waited for Cloud's gang. He introduced himself that "I'm a fortuneteller here." But this is never an absolute lie, fortunetelling is Cait Sith's innate specialty. His extraordinary ability is shown as "tickets" in FF7, and is also revealed as surmises of destination in BC.

This is gonna be another our translators vs yours isn't it?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Apparently his profile in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania says his fortune telling skills are extraordinary.

That's a pretty bold assertion given the Ultimania Omega of FFVII states the exact opposite on page 41.

This is gonna be another our translators vs yours isn't it?

Who said this, and I'd like to see a source, please.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Cait Sith ambushed in Gold Saucer and waited for Cloud's gang. He introduced himself that "I'm a fortuneteller here." But this is never an absolute lie, fortunetelling is Cait Sith's innate specialty. His extraordinary ability is shown as "tickets" in FF7, and is also revealed as surmises of destination in BC.
Dear god, was this translated by Babelfish?

Vendel

Banned
Oh I get it. He's foretelling much farther into the future. He's having visions of flowery spirit sexual healing.

While cloud uses 7th Heaven as a place to shit, shower and shave.

And to sleep in his office. And have Tifa cook for him. And putting those brats Marlene and Denzil to work.

"Poor Tifa" indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom