So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
LOL I remember the X-2 monkey thing. I've never been able to quite wrap my head around how someone actually made such a connection. XD
because summer is JUST LIKE Aerith and winter is JUST THE SAME as Cloud. Opposites attract! Things like that!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
If that's true... and we take Aerith's name to mean "cloud"... then they're the same, therefore they do not attract :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood

I won't say what just came in my mind. Because I hate to spread idiotic new "proofs". ._.

But Quex, I hate you for that one XD You were the one who made me think about it ;_______;

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I suggest a new thread. Instead of a poll between Aeris and Tifa, let's make a thread with a poll between Aeris, Tifa and Terra.

.........seriously, just for lawls to see how it'd go. How many people show interest in Clerra now because of Dissidia? Be honest...

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
^Agreed, I for one welcome our new Clerra masters.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
*cracks whip*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I suggest a new thread. Instead of a poll between Aeris and Tifa, let's make a thread with a poll between Aeris, Tifa and Terra.

.........seriously, just for lawls to see how it'd go. How many people show interest in Clerra now because of Dissidia? Be honest...

^Agreed, I for one welcome our new Clerra masters.

I must admit, there is a part of me that would like to see both Aerith and Tifa GTFO to make room for Terra. :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I must admit, there is a part of me that would like to see both Aerith and Tifa GTFO to make room for Terra. :monster:

Darth.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm trying to make it out but have been unsuccessful so far. The scan is just too blurry. I think I have one, maybe two of the kanji, but haven't really gotten anywhere.

Think we're going to have to wait for hito since he has the book.

Isabella

Your Mom
I believe he's translated that already. I want to say it's something about guilt? Whatever it says it's nothing unexpected, because we've seen that chart before.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I believe he's translated that already. I want to say it's something about guilt? Whatever it says it's nothing unexpected, because we've seen that chart before.

Ah. I'll see if I can find his old post about it then. This thing kicked my ass trying to figure out what those kanji are and I'm pissed.

EDIT: This was all I could find:

http://www.thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=159531&postcount=2673

There was a lot of commentary from hito in the surrounding posts, but the AC chart itself never came up.

Curious there's a line connecting Aerith and Sephy, but no line connecting Zack to either of them.

More curious still, no line from Aerith to Cloud at all.

DrakeClawfang said:
Terra: Cloud, you naughty boy, making the fans debate for ten years over who you love. I think you need to be....punished.

Quiet as she is, you know Terra's kinky as hell.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
More curious still, no line from Aerith to Cloud at all.

Uh, yeah there is. Does it not count since it turns?

Quiet as she is, you know Terra's kinky as hell.
Damn straight. Get her angry and she becomes a naked, furry, glowing, flying, pink and purple super-human with magical powers. We've all wished for a girlfriend like that at some point in our lives.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Uh, yeah there is. Does it not count since it turns?

Notice that the arrow is pointing only at Aerith. There isn't one running from her to him. Compare to the line between Seph and Cloud. Arrow on either side.

Drake said:
Damn straight. Get her angry and she becomes a naked, furry, glowing, flying, pink and purple super-human with magical powers.

And a whip! :monstersmash:

I think Im starting to see why Mako wants to close this thread :awesomonster:

No idea what you mean, Que.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Notice that the arrow is pointing only at Aerith. There isn't one running from her to him. Compare to the line between Seph and Cloud. Arrow on either side.

Ah, I misunderstood.

Ya know, when Dissidia came out I cracked a couple jokes that ZidanexTerra was the perfect couple. "They don't have to waste time with clothes, if things get heated they're naked in a split second and ready for love!". And by jove, not too long ago I found a Dissidia fanfiction with that exact premise - Esper TerraxTrance Zidane. I facepalmed and thought "Well, someone out there must have heard me and taken me seriously".

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You guys are wanting to make me change my theme of the moment to esper!Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom