So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
she's firin her lazer? Someone gif it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, and who said Cloud went to the church out of guilt for Aerith's death? WHO? Who made such an assertion?!

I said he went there to seek penance, but hardly just for her death alone.

And on another note. Isn't it odd that Aerith could sense the death of Elmyra's husband, a man who was literally on the other side of the world in Wutai, but she somehow couldn't have possibly have known that Zack died, when he was only a few miles outside of Midgar?

Does that make logical sense to anyone?

Nope. And that's why Aerith's denial is the most parsimonious answer.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

wtf-cat.jpg

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Aerith apparently took *several* levels in badass.

EDIT - I just started replaying FF7, and have an idea for a remake. With the date sequence, I say if you're nice to Tifa AND Aerith, Cloud finally wakes up and nails both of them on the date sequence. Threesome in the gondola, YEAH! Make it a hidden scene like Hot Coffee. They're both gorgeous and awesome, I've always thought the idea of only having one of them was such a waste.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The wing's got to go though. That's the only thing I find odd about it. Her wielding the "Rumbling Rose" though, is awesomely appropriate. :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
The wing's got to go though. That's the only thing I find odd about it. Her wielding the "Rumbling Rose" though, is awesomely appropriate. :monster:
I'd prefer she wield my Keyblade.

Aerith__s_Keyblade_by_DrakeClawfang.png

I'm aware it sucks but hey, the basic concept is cool. I wish I could draw better, I've so many awesome Keyblade ideas....

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The holy materia being the keychain is a great touch, as is the teeth of the key being her ribbon. Nice design choice.

I'm not too keen with her hair however being the blade itself. :monster:

But interesting concept indeed ^^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Meh, I'm thinking Zack's appearance in KH will be just like those of Tidus/Yuna and Squall/Seifer. They have no connection and are just cameos. 'Cause guess what? KH means diddly squat. :monster:

I'm excited, though. KH Zack looks so cute! ^_^

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
ahh yes Tifa's role in KH2 is just to run around and be a dumbass and be not useful at all, because the creators would totally do that to her... ttlly

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Or you could link me to it :@

EDIT: Only a perverted mine such as yours could come up with a totally degrading, senseless, and disgusting idea such as that one.

I love it. :awesome:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Or you could link me to it :@

EDIT: Only a perverted mine such as yours could come up with a totally degrading, senseless, and disgusting idea such as that one.

I love it. :awesome:

Yeah, and you're so pure and innocent.

I've said it from the beginning, Cloud shouldn't have to choose when both of them love him. I demand a
"Hot Coffee" threesome scene in a FF7 remake!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
No her role in FFVII is to bully Cloud in flashbacks, where were you?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Yeah, and you're so pure and innocent.

I've said it from the beginning, Cloud shouldn't have to choose when both of them love him. I demand a
"Hot Coffee" threesome scene in a FF7 remake!

Heh, only a threesome? Square isn't rockstar games, they're a Japanese company, meaning if they hid in hot coffee like content, it'd be so full-on it would make Jack Thompson vomit out of every orifice for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom