So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh I found it as well...

:doublefacepalm:

Because when choosing voice actors, S-E makes sure that the actor/actress reflects the plot of an unrelated game from 12 years ago. Of course.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
For the love of....Seriously?!??!

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Delusional shipping makes me sad.

Isabella

Your Mom
Are there any vids of Lightning speaking? Because I'm having trouble imagining Aerith's girlish bubble gum voice coming out of Lightning. I hope Maaya what's her name is a good voice actress.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Only the numerous trailers of FFXIII that have been released since it was announced and the demo that came with ACC :awesome:

...Where have you been?!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Only the numerous trailers of FFXIII that have been released since it was announced and the demo that came with ACC
See? THERE'S the connection, there's the proof! :awesome:

EDIT:
oh yeah change the subject when I'm replying.
Fine I"ll change my post.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lmfao, I look at who made that topic and it all makes sense. She never ceases to amaze me with how much she can pull out of her ass.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
You know what'd be really REALLY funny? If Serah dies, and Snow and Lightning end up getting together :monster: *respectfully stolen from one of my convos with Ryu*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Why can't a story just be that, a story? Why does it have to be paralleled to x, y, z? Don't they think that it cheapens their story, to see it everywhere? Isn't uniqueness a good traits nowadays? I thought it was.
This.

Isabella said:
Are there any vids of Lightning speaking? Because I'm having trouble imagining Aerith's girlish bubble gum voice coming out of Lightning. I hope Maaya what's her name is a good voice actress.

At about 25 seconds there's some Lightning dialogue.

Compared with her as Aerith (KH2):

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh my god who's the girl at 48 second? She's to fucking die for

Also the fireworks
You guys forgot the fireworks are an FFVII CxA parallel

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Would this be a bad time to mention I wrote an AU fanfic where Lightning is CxA's daughter? And that was *before* I saw any of the discussion about FF13 parallels! :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Out living life. :monster:
Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
How about we don't give them ideas :monster:

It's cute because several reviews were like "that's new, usually writers make Sora their kid", which was something I pointedly avoided doing because Sora isn't FF. Maybe I started a new trend? :p I dunno, haven't been looking.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
How about we let Lightning be her own woman, and punch Cloud in the face? :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
....I meant that people need to stop trying to make her out to be a lady-Cloud when she was only referenced as sharing a similar frame of reference in terms of her initial design.

...But if that's your reason for agreeing, go you. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh hito's being sexy and helpful again. I guess she isn't too bad. Bubble gum fears allayed. Not that I have any intention of playing it, especially in Japanese. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
You know what'd be really REALLY funny? If Serah dies, and Snow and Lightning end up getting together :monster: *respectfully stolen from one of my convos with Ryu*

Fixed.

Oh my god who's the girl at 48 second? She's to fucking die for

Also the fireworks
You guys forgot the fireworks are an FFVII CxA parallel

And C/T. And C/Y. And C/B. Because all four dates have fireworks, but words get drowned out in only one.

....I meant that people need to stop trying to make her out to be a lady-Cloud when she was only referenced as sharing a similar frame of reference in terms of her initial design.

Yes, but the same people 'making her out' to be exactly Cloud with a vagina tend not to be the sanest of folks anyways.

Addendum: Unless you're one of the people who thinks Cloud actually has a vagina. That's perfectly sane and justified.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud does have a vagina. Tifa's. :awesome:

Yeah, and the one she's had since childhood. I mean, if we're talking about subtext for FF7 hidden in other games, what of Cloud being able to equip female only equipment in FFTactics? It MUST mean Cloud is ACTUALLY FEMALE!

Think about it. Search your feelings. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom