So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, and the one she's had since childhood. I mean, if we're talking about subtext for FF7 hidden in other games, what of Cloud being able to equip female only equipment in FFTactics? It MUST mean Cloud is ACTUALLY FEMALE!

Think about it. Search your feelings. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

That's probably one of the longest running in-jokes for a main FF character. In every game he's appeared in that has him as a playable character that equips shit...he inexplicably has access to fucking female clothes.

I think we now know the reason. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's probably one of the longest running in-jokes for a main FF character. In every game he's appeared in that has him as a playable character that equips shit...he inexplicably has access to fucking female clothes.

I think we now know the reason. :awesome:

Because she's a woman herself.
DUH.
And there's only two games where 'he' can actually 'equip' women's clothing. In FF7, his equipment remains the same even as he 'crossdresses'.

Also, Firi's awkward way with women is technically a longer running but less commonly occurring in joke.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Well, I'm sure Aeris's Gospel is GREAT, but Tifa's Final heaven is well, heavenly.

Also, I'm with whoever said Lightning seems boring so far. So does Maaya do both voices, young and old? Because I like the older manlier version, but can totally see bubble gum Aeris in younger version.

If Serah dies, and Snow and Lightning end up getting together
no no, that was a resigned smile at the end. it was forced. Inwardly, her heart resembles a runny egg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Apparently pointing out that the official sources say that Cait Sith's fortunes are usually incorrect and unreliable, not treating Chibica is an almighty God who knows everything and explaining that unreliable and "rarely correct" does not mean "you don't answer the question but you give a correct prediction" makes you an ass.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Did you guys know that rarely correct means "doesn't tell you what you want to hear but is actually correct?"
I didn't, learn something new every day.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm fairly certain it's grasping at straws but w/e

Oh and apparently if I say two people have a future together and one of them dies the next day, it's ONLY sad if I'm correct.

This is probably gonna come back to bite me in the ass but I'm just in a mood right now... I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE :D

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Did you guys know that rarely correct means "doesn't tell you what you want to hear but is actually correct?"
Then does that mean Cloud didn't want to be a perfect match to Aerith? And that he actually wanted to be with YuffieTifa or something? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Apparently pointing out that the official sources say that Cait Sith's fortunes are usually incorrect and unreliable, not treating Chibica is an almighty God who knows everything and explaining that unreliable and "rarely correct" does not mean "you don't answer the question but you give a correct prediction" makes you an ass.

It's because shattering someone's beautiful delusion is MEAN, Quex.

You're visiting Bizarro world, Quex?

It's literary analysis, Que. :monster:

Literary Torture, more like. Doing whatever you have to to the text to make it say whatever you want it to, not what it actualy says.

Isabella

Your Mom
It's the loophole approach to literary analysis. "How can I twist, shake, poke and sit on this sentence until I can find a way to make it say something other than the obvious?"

Examples include "realize their feelings" = "Omg we're friends!" and "together in a way that's different than before" = "Omg the war is over!"

Vendel

Banned
It's the loophole approach to literary analysis. "How can I twist, shake, poke and sit on this sentence until I can find a way to make it say something other than the obvious?"

Examples include "realize their feelings" = "Omg we're friends!" and "together in a way that's different than before" = "Omg the war is over!"

Oh! Oh! I got one. "Tender memories" = "OMG Tifa is a bitch" er I mean "Painful memories".

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
"Lived together" = College roommates

"Family"= AVALANCHE

"Promised Land"= Cold puddle of spirit water.

"'I want to be forgiven'"= I want to fuck you in fields of flowers

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Even though it turned out to be fake:

Ideal love = you love an ideal version of them and don't know anything about them.

Vendel

Banned
Someone refresh my memory. When Cloud feels Sephy and Aerith in his soul. Do we not see a vision of Sephy walking along the..uh..streets?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
shhhh

Sadly, Clerith can't even come close to having something like "so cold, im ALWAYS by your side" in their arsenal.

...and really, the evidence for Clephiroth is undeniable -_-

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Vendel said:
Someone refresh my memory. When Cloud feels Sephy and Aerith in his soul. Do we not see a vision of Sephy walking along the..uh..streets?

Nope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-h8Yffwiw#t=12m27s

It's the next day, when following Seph further north, that Cloud has a vision of him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-h8Yffwiw#t=29m15s

...and really, the evidence for Clephiroth is undeniable -_-

I always read that as "Claphiroth" and think we're talking about the evolved form of the Gonorrhea pokémon.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Nope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-h8Yffwiw#t=13m37s

It's the next day, when following Seph further north, that Cloud has a vision of him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-h8Yffwiw#t=29m15s

Your first link is past the scene in question a bit. But thank you for this refresher. I do find it hilarious that this has been used as clerith proofs.

"He feels Aeris in his soul". Yeah...while he is having mental breakdowns, visions of sephy and bouts of "oppsIamapuppet". Then again maybe it really is Clephiroth.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Your first link is past the scene in question a bit.

Shit, you know what I did? I hit "3" instead of "2" twice in the same link. That should be 12 minutes, 27 seconds.

Thanks, let me edit that.

Vendel said:
But thank you for this refresher. I do find it hilarious that this has been used as clerith proofs.

It's silly, yes.

Vendel said:
"He feels Aeris in his soul". Yeah...while he is having mental breakdowns, visions of sephy and bouts of "oppsIamapuppet". Then again maybe it really is Clephiroth.

It could as easily be. I mean, Seph wanted Cloud to find her and kill her. It's not hard to imagine that Seph was the one letting him know Aerith was there.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

Hmmm... "I'm okay now because I have you in a different way from before" = "Will you be my mommy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom