So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a bit obsessive to the point that his mind is already made up. There are quotes to back up what is shown in the games and movie, but when someone is that sure of themselves I normally give up hope.

The LTD, when there are actual Clerii to debate with, isn't about getting them to see the truth and understand the game for what it is, it's about the on-lookers who lurk the threads, possibly a bit confused themselves because they are a causal gamer, so they can see which side actually has the evidence to support it's claim.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
so your saying he is confused then? i always thought that..but i didnt wanna say anything because well..then i would get scolded again.. =\
i find the ltd to be where pple can debate freely and enjoy it a bit, nothing to get riled up about if u ask me. or am i way off? sorry if i am :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
so your saying he is confused then? i always thought that..but i didnt wanna say anything because well..then i would get scolded again.. =\
i find the ltd to be where pple can debate freely and enjoy it a bit, nothing to get riled up about if u ask me. or am i way off? sorry if i am :(
"Confused" would be a polite way of putting it.

And yeah, certain people take it way too seriously.

Dude where IS Celes anyway?
Her room is being remodelled so she has only sporadic internets access.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Clerith troll, two accounts with the same IP... this all sounds very similar, doesn't it Celes? :awesome: (Not saying this is the same girl(s), we have just had this one person follow the two of us around on forums and it got really funny after a while).

No, Brooke, that's someone else here.

The ones that seem to be aware of the quotes and evidence, but still claim there's no canon couple make me think troll and/or rabid Clerii. You don't go after all that evidence unless you are looking for an answer or you have an answer picked out and you want to try to prove it. Your average FF fan doesn't even know what an Ultimania is. :geek:

Indeed.

ur so nice ryu :) he went to bed, i want him banned but..i dont wanna get banned too =[ im starting to love it here *gets sad*

Don't worry, it's entirely possible to ban accounts without banning all accounts with that IP.

well..if it was possible id find out his pass, change it on him and make it so he cant log in here anymore but i dont wanna be mean,

Don't do that. It's not technically against the rules, but it's a horrible thing to do to someone.

then again he scolds me everyday for CloTi, then asks me for evidence, then when i say just watch the movie, read the novellas, and fucking open your eyes, he says "thats not a mountain of evidence, its a mountain of crap, i should put a diaper over your mouth so no more crap comes out of it" :(

And so is that. But really, the major points are thus
Cloud fell dimly in love with Tifa before leaving for SOLDIER
He left for SOLDIER to impress her.
He kept this feeling until two years later, during the nibleheim incident.
He then spent four years in a tube, and 7-9 months comatose. It was meeting Tifa that caused his mind to restore itself.
Over the next several months he recuperated at 7th heaven.
Game begins. He knows Aerith two weeks.
He loses his mind. The last thing he says before falling into the lifestream is an apology to Tifa and expressing the hope that she meet the real Cloud again someday.
In Cloud's mind, Tifa is left, right, and center. Nary an Aerith. Cloud and Tifa become aware of their mutual feelings here.
Under the highwind, they have risque dialogue with mature subject matter implying intimate coupling.
The butt touch.
Cloud, mere hours after killing sephiroth, asks Tifa to live with him.
Cloud and Tifa live together after this, and despite a brief time apart, they return to a communion and live together through DoC and CoD.
Cloud lives happily with Tifa and the kids between FF7 and AC, even though his increasing happiness leads to increasing guilt and worry.
Tifa is someone's beloved.
The only man Tifa has expressed interest in, the man she loves, and the one she considers a father figure to the children she considers hers- that's Cloud.

I can go on.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
picard-1.jpg

Ryu, put this thread on Stupid Alert, Level One. Make it so.

The assault on our canon hull was significant. The amount of absurdity was of youtube poop class, level 9. I never thought we'd endure such madness.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
picard-1.jpg

Ryu, put this thread on Stupid Alert, Level One. Make it so.

The assault on our canon hull was significant. The amount of absurdity was of youtube poop class, level 9. I never thought we'd endure such madness.

Episode_5_Darth_Vader.jpg

I find your lack of faith in our shielding disturbing. Stupid that ill formed can't even pierce our navigational deflectors, Jean Luc Makoeyes.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Patrick_Stewart_as_Captain_Picard.jpg

Hey, I got faith! My bad! You've got it covered, Number One. You tore that paint-thinner induced argument a new one.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
thanks for the notes ryu :)

now he has nothing to say if he sparks an argument with me hehe.

also, i think its cute she sees him as the father figure. now i could be going way far and above standards but i HOPE, just hope, to see a kiss or maybe even marriage in the future.

meh im pbb asking too much of SE, i dont want overkill of ff7.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Patrick_Stewart_as_Captain_Picard.jpg

Hey, I got faith! My bad! You've got it covered, Number One. You tore that paint-thinner induced argument a new one.

darth-vader.jpg

Did you expect anything less from the Dark Lord of Parsimony?

thanks for the notes ryu :)

now he has nothing to say if he sparks an argument with me hehe.

also, i think its cute she sees him as the father figure. now i could be going way far and above standards but i HOPE, just hope, to see a kiss or maybe even marriage in the future.

meh im pbb asking too much of SE, i dont want overkill of ff7.

No problem, Reith.
For additional Ammo, Tifa is an important woman to Cloud, and the mother of the family they were forming in edge.
Oh yus, that family of three and later of four. He see her as the mommy, and she sees him as the daddy.

Christ and I was told I was spammy :awesomonster:

You are.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I want to see this thread become Star Trek vs. Star Wars now. gogogogogo

Stardestroyer.net.

Star Wars wins in nearly any scenario. Only the deific powers of trek stand a chance against the empire. Speed alone means the empire wins this war before it even begins.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Warp speed vs light speed. Thoughts?

Voyager- 70 years to go 1/4th their galaxy

Phantom Menace- Rim to near center and back, in less than a week
AotC- Pan galactic travel time- less than a day
RotS- Coruscant to outer rim quickly enough for Ani not to die from LAVA BURNS.

paoo

♥
WTF have happened here?
It feels like I really need to do this too, so...

Before leaving Nibelheim, Cloud declared that "I'll be a SOLDIER" to a village girl, Tifa, who he secretly fell in love with, and made a promise to protect her.

Ok, this has to be one of the most obvious quotes for Cloud and Tifa. Especially when they use the word LOVE. And in the game, Cloud even says that "Nothing has changed since he was young" and etc.

1. Cloud and Tifa came to realize their feelings for eachother in the end of the story.
2. Tifa is a sweetheart/beloved/lover to someone.
3. Nojima talks about marriage and love when he talks about Cloud and Tifa.
4. The Highwind scene is mature and risque. The supposed scene was "too risque". Cloud and Tifa was meant to come out from a Chocobo stable together.
5. Tifa does NOT hate Aerith. And Cloud and Tifa do still live together. Cloud's Promised Land is his family.
6. What the hell? Technical, Denzel is Cloud and Tifa's child. His real parents are dead. And well, Marlene is Barret's adopted daughter. But she's left in care of Cloud and Tifa. All the four are called a family together.

Yes, these things are actual quotes. I just made it more simple. Most is from Reunion Files, Ultimania, interviews. So yeah, alot of proofs right in your face snoeflaek. :monster:

Now, I feel peaceful.. :awesome:

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
XAerith, we're talking about Star Trek, geeze, what are you going on about over there?

paoo

♥
I always sleep when things happen here, that's why I'm late with the thing some pages ago.
And why are you talking about Star Trek in a LTD thread?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
... I don't know...

Also:
Thinking he could be at least of some use to everyone before his own life was lost, he left Marlene in Tifa's care and set off on a journey in search of an alternative source of energy in place of Mako. Upon finding out that Edge was under attack during the midst of his travels, he rushed over toward the crisis faced by his family and companions.
Does this just mean Marlene or is Barret in fact, part of the family even though nothing else says that he is....
Seriously I'm confused by this :(

paoo

♥
I have no problem with it. But it's kind of weird if he is a part of their family, because of that he left Marlene in Cloud and Tifa's care. And this: "Be a nice kid to this family!" It was his idea, but... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom