So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Mako Eyes said:
Maiden isn't canon at all. It's official S-E fan fiction.
Do people still actually think that shit is canon? I mean it is one thing to except it as "CLeRisssstt!!" but now that CoL is out why even both with that Grade F, 5 or so long chapters of wasting my life piece of utter rubish? It's rather OOC imo and it is indeed contridicting to the story of FFVII. Gawd, just gth Benny...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm talking about when Zack dies. in FFVII when he dies... well he's dead and Cloud crawls over to him and takes the sword... and that's it. In Crisis Core they share a few words... so I guess I'm supposed to think that they had some words with each other before Zack died.

Do people still actually think that shit is canon? I mean it is one thing to except it as "CLeRisssstt!!" but now that CoL is out why even both with that Grade F, 5 or so long chapters of wasting my life piece of utter rubish? It's rather OOC imo and it is indeed contridicting to the story of FFVII. Gawd, just gth Benny...
I think a lot of Cleriths do :monster:

And really CoLW basically says everything Maiden said only much shorter. Aerith loved Cloud and she's worried about him.. isn't that pretty much it?

Last edited:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Quexinos said:
I'm talking about when Zack dies.
I think CC was just trying to show a more detailed version of how they intended the scene to go. Since Zack was only a minor character in FFVII and his death was an optional scene, I'm sure they didn't really care about the trauma of it then.

I dare you to post that at CxA
I'll wait for the right moment...

Lol actually on the anti-Cloti forum which is pretty much Clerith run, one person asked "Is LO canon?" and I answered "hell no" but also added that neither is Maiden and it is shit. So many got butthurt over it and were like "It's different!". Lol, many people hate me there, especially after I told them I like Cloti. XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I hate it when people reply to me when I edit my posts XD

ol actually on the anti-Cloti forum which is pretty much Clerith run
No shit? XD

and why is there an Anti Cloti forum? :(
That makes me just sad.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The Anti Cloti Forum is full of lulz(and bullshit). The reason for it being made is to provide Cloti fans with laughter.

Thanks for creating it! :D *coughskycough*

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
And they wonder why places like Destiny Failed exist.. I'm really disappointed in them...
disgust1.gif

All though it seems to be closed now... is it just closed to new members?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Rude, Johnny, Barret, and while we're at it, hey why not Sephiroth? :aah:

Because none of Rude, Johnny, Barret, or Sephiroth has ever been implied to share mutual feelings with Tifa.
She has never been called an important woman to Rude, Johnny, Barret, or Sephiroth, nor has she been called the mother of the family unit with Rude, Johnny, Barret, or Sephiroth, or said to be part of a family unit with any of them at all.

Furthermore, two of them have never even had the remotest hint of feelings towards Tifa, and of the two who it has been said their feelings are futile, making the statement that Tifa is someone's beloved utterly meaningless information in an otherwise information laden tome.

To sum up, It is parsimonious that the person for whom she fulfills the role of beloved is Cloud. It is not parsimonious for it to be anyone else.

I think CC was just trying to show a more detailed version of how they intended the scene to go. Since Zack was only a minor character in FFVII and his death was an optional scene, I'm sure they didn't really care about the trauma of it then.
This.

Sephiroth committing suicide isn't canon?
Don't look at it this way. Try, "The turk who was watching the event thought Sephiroth must have jumped in, because there's no way the boy threw him in" is canon. That's the way Last Order works.

It's kind of a Cloti "win" moment if you think that even that random turk could see that there was something special between Cloud and Tifa.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wait ... what Turk was there watching that?... it's been a while since I've seen it but I don't remember a turk present for that.... fairly certain there wasn't one

Wait ... what Turk was there watching that?... it's been a while since I've seen it but I don't remember a turk present for that.... fairly certain there wasn't one

She was there for just a brief second, right after Sephiroth jumps down into the lifestream. It is suggested she saw at least a portion of the previous events in the reactor.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

There was a turk present- we just weren't aware of them, but they watched in both BC and LO.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
AAAhhh I see... they somehow missed Cloud throwing Seph into the reactor I guess... silly Turk :P

Still prefer to stick to the Crisis Core version though.

In my defense I'm pretty sure when I saw it there were no subtitles. So I'm sure it was SAID there was a Turk there but... I guess I didn't catch on.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The Crisis Core/FFVII version of events are the canon one. Last Order and Before Crisis are the Turks' recollection of events going by what they knew at the time. And they weren't actually there like Zack and Cloud were.

It was the Turks' own theory that Sephiroth committed suicide and lept. They couldn't believe he would be tossed into the mako pit.

In my defense I'm pretty sure when I saw it there were no subtitles. So I'm sure it was SAID there was a Turk there but... I guess I didn't catch on.
No, it's not said, we see her. *goes to grab screencap*

This is right after Sephy jumps in.
2u7bwox.png

The Crisis Core/FFVII version of events are the canon one. Last Order and Before Crisis are the Turks' recollection of events going by what they knew at the time. And they weren't actually there like Zack and Cloud were.

It was the Turks' own theory that Sephiroth committed suicide and lept. They couldn't believe he would be tossed into the mako pit.
This. It's not about preferring one or the other. One happened, and the other is what the Turks thought happened.

Splintered

unsavory tart
No, it's not said, we see her. *goes to grab screencap*

This is right after Sephy jumps in.
2u7bwox.png

This. It's not about preferring one or the other. One happened, and the other is what the Turks thought happened.
Reminiscence of compilation of FFVII also shows a turk there. I'm not sure how much you want to rely on that though, since it chose to show random red headed turk instead of Cissnei cutting Zack off after his escape.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Quexinos said:
No shit? XD
I say mostly because there is one girl there that hates Clerith and Cloti so I don't wanna generalize. She makes me laugh a lot because people would be bashing Cloti and then she says something also anti Clerith and then people get a bit fussy, but can't write back because it isn't a pro Clerith forum. :lol:
Quexinos said:
and why is there an Anti Cloti forum? :(
That makes me just sad.
Cause people hate Cloti? XD

I don't just I wanted to give my friend a member when it just started. I got in fights with people a few times there because I slipped and went a little pro Cloti at times. I suck D: Also i called people out on Tifa bashing and they got a little bitchy. W/e they all love me too much to ban me. :awesome:

Celes Chere said:
Thanks for creating it! :D *coughskycough*
Please no bashing my friend. :no:

Quexinos said:
All though it seems to be closed now... is it just closed to new members?
Nope it's closed all the way.

Oh gawdz, you guys talk of the turks where my main area lacking of knowledge for FFVII is. :faint:

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
of course she is clouds koibito/lover ^^
and as someone said, i think ryu did, that he was the only man Tifa expressed interest in and the quotes from the creators are proof ^^

paoo

♥
Someone here said that koibito means that two persons are in love. But.. doesn't it mean lover/girlfriend/beloved/sweetheart and, being loved by someone. You can say it as: "She's my sweetheart/koibito." And in CoL, Cloud is being Aerith's sweetheart. But that doesn't mean he loves her back in that way. But when Tifa is being called a sweetheart to someone, it is obviously Cloud who think Tifa as his sweetheart. And it's very clear that Tifa loves Cloud back.

Phew, that's a few things people don't get.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Reminiscence of compilation of FFVII also shows a turk there. I'm not sure how much you want to rely on that though, since it chose to show random red headed turk instead of Cissnei cutting Zack off after his escape.

Those are two separate occasions, If'n I recall correctly. The redhead turk lets Zack go in a place that looks different from when Cissy lets him go.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Those are two separate occasions, If'n I recall correctly. The redhead turk lets Zack go in a place that looks different from when Cissy lets him go.
You sure? Because in reminiscence they treat it as the same. They even overlap Zack's soundbite dialogue from Crisis Core directly on the BC footage. I don't know enough about BC (and the entire feature was so fast it became convoluted) so I might be wrong, but during that scene in the special feature was definitely suppose to be the same one as Cissnei's.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
xAerith said:
But when Tifa is being called a sweetheart to someone, it is obviously Cloud who think Tifa as his sweetheart.
Well yeah, Cloud would be damn crazy not to love Tifa.

hottifa.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...So what, are you accepting the fact that Cloud and Tifa are specifically referenced as lovers/partners by Nomura now too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom