So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
rofl ryu, he shut up when i told him all the evidence XD! i wont be suprised if he came on and spammed the thread to death which is why i took the liberty of passwording his computer

Is that so?
It's happened so many times before and this one was wavering between neutral to Clerii, which is also a sign of such.

Plus, if you know all the quotes and evidence, and aren't blinding yourself by your love of pink, then the canon is very clear. So when someone knows all these quotes (which are talked about in detail here and one other forum...) and still goes on like that... spidey sense tingles. XP

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What happened to the nerd debate? Bring this back off topic!

Oh wait, this IS a nerd debate. Sorry, my bad. Please continue. :)

Also lol @ Reith passwording her brother's computer. That's great. :awesome:

That Picard/Vader exchange made me ridiculously happy. /spam

Ditto that.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
well i had to do something :) and he cant use mine, i got my own password and ill just tell him he changed it in his sleep XD. youll hear no more bitching from the snowflake lmao.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Sephiroth is a guy, of course he finds Tifa attractive. I don't care how Jenovay he is, he's a guy, Tifa's got it, he likes her ^_^

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...I don't know if she's kidding, actually. Her posts in the Clerith club say otherwise.

You assume people are kidding way too much, Quexinos.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
...I don't know if she's kidding, actually. Her posts in the Clerith club say otherwise.

You assume people are kidding way too much, Quexinos.

Well I dunno about the other people but she was clearly kidding about the Sephiroth part which is the part I loled at and addressed. :P

Also Alice if you wanna debate that's cool... Uhm you know koibito means two people are in a romantic relationship right? And Tifa is NOT in a romantic relationship with Rude or Barret or sephiroth. :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Maiden isn't canon at all. It's official S-E fan fiction. The fact it's contradicted at several points by the canon of FFVII's Compilation, and purposefully left out of all Compilation books, states it pretty clearly.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I think it was at one time but Case of Lifestream White kinda took over. Didn't Nojima approach... whoever wrote it on writing it? I mean it was endorsed by them at one time, wasn't it?

Also I don't think contradictions should determine whether or not something is canon. The compilation has contradicted itself on more than one occasion. Crisis Core contradicted FFVII in a few areas... like the ending where Zack spoke to Cloud. in FFVII Zack never spoke to him... so no that's not a good argument.

The fact that it's left out of all the compilation books or whatever though, that's a better argument.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Generally when more recent Compilation material contradicts older Compilation material, it's safe to consider that the more recent material takes precedence. The exceptions of course are Maiden and Last Order, the former of which isn't canon at all, the latter of which is only considered canon in certain aspects iirc.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sephiroth committing suicide isn't canon? :(

NOOO!
Generally when more recent Compilation material contradicts older Compilation material, it's safe to consider that the more recent material takes precedence.
So... you're saying I should think Zack DID talk to Cloud when he died?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I dunno lol, since I'm not sure what that specific example refers to. But if the creators haven't indicated otherwise I'd expect the more recent elements to take precedence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom